+ Add a Comment

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This here thread will be for any and all Bundles of Crayonss that you might get today, August 29!

REMEMBER! I love photos! Post photos of what you get!

Not sure how to post a pic? Just go over here. We've got two sets of instructions to help you out.

So remember! No taking your Bundles of Crayons and running off with it.

You gotta share. That's what's so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

REMEMBER TO POST In May, 17% of the wooters came back to post their crap I know you can do better than that! Make my manager happy!

Let's talk!

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

Prepare for:

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

Quality Posts

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

WHY DID I GET...

DENIED: We ran out of Bundles of Crayonss before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of Bundles of Crayonss right after we had processed your payment. We cancelled the order to reverse the payment.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

IMPORTANT NOTE

I am out of town for a family matter. I will not be able to do happy hour tonight. I'm sorry.

Nicaoidh

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Nicaoidh
ThunderThighs wrote:IMPORTANT NOTE

I am out of town for a family matter. I will not be able to do happy hour tonight. I'm sorry.

Hope all is well TT, family first!

x20

jacquie11a

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jacquie11a

Family comes first. We all understand.

=First EVA!

That makes 14 Craps for me!

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

No problem. Hope all is well with your family.

MrWhiskrs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrWhiskrs

~~meow~~ We'll miss you nice lady.

~~Meow~~

Coogles

quality posts: 45 Private Messages Coogles

Got one!

jacquie11a

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jacquie11a

Got one!!! Right of the bat. Now what to do with my day.

=First EVA!

That makes 14 Craps for me!

mepher

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mepher

Missed. Every time, it asks me to sign in again, even though I'm already signed in, and I think that delay causes the miss.

DSTAN1986

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DSTAN1986

darn. listing said 50% left, clicked on it and it had a sold out button. hit back, down to 6%. clicked on it again and still sold out. :-/

x2

Aungethiem

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Aungethiem

Yes!

Free shipping!

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

Was on phone in a meeting when this crap appeared.

I'm liking this Wootoff so far. Lots of unique things. Hoping that the Dysfunctional Journal book pops up again.

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl

Got mine!
What's up with the new picture for crap. I've been so used to seeing the old blurry one, I thought someone upgraded my monitor.

BUY! >>

modi123

quality posts: 20 Private Messages modi123

This certainly made Tuesday more interesting.

acraigl wrote:Got mine!
What's up with the new picture for crap. I've been so used to seeing the old blurry one, I thought someone upgraded my monitor.

You, sir, are asking the right questions today.

x15(2017)

ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:Got mine!

With larger product photos now on the main page, it was time for an update. We worked hard to get the new sack crapola enough to qualify for the honor.

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:With larger product photos now on the main page, it was time for an update. We worked hard to get the new sack crapola enough to qualify for the honor.

Really has that "new crap" smell. Thanks TT!

BUY! >>

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot

Got it...oh wait instacancelled, sadness but there is still time!! Right?

mikesmiley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikesmiley

Hasn't been cancelled yet...It's gonna be a GREAT Day!

Thanks as always Woot!

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

LOVELOVELOVE THE NEW IMGUR VIDEO!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Family always comes first. My prayers for your family & friends.
Thanks for all you do for us, TT.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cklun wrote:LOVELOVELOVE THE NEW IMGUR VIDEO!!!

?

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:?

Haha, I thought the same thing. Must be for the upcoming thanksgiving.

BUY! >>

modi123

quality posts: 20 Private Messages modi123

Hells yes! Got me some of that fancy fools-crap!

AKA "A Fool & his Crap are Soon Parted".

Thanks woot!

x15(2017)

DSTAN1986

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DSTAN1986

GOT MINE!!!!!!
cant wait for my 2nd ever Big ol' Class

x2

jimidork

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jimidork

I'm a happy girl! Got the crap out of the way, so I can maybe get some work done. Since I'm at work. I can already see the disappointment in kitty Melody's eyes.

TT: I hope everything is ok! Family always comes first! I'm sure entertaining us is a close second. o_O

Pretend there are a bunch of badges here, since I never got around to ever adding any and don't even remember what teams I was on for those fun games and some crap bags besides the standard and then there's this lucky badge...

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:?

HMMMMMMM...MAYBE IT HAS BEEN THERE?

FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN IT!!!

MIGHT BE TIME FOR VM REVIEWS?!

vega2010

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vega2010

Got this Breaker of Chains crap waiting for me at home 😬. I wonder what could be in a 2.80lbs box this size???

vega2010

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vega2010

Hmmm phone is weird. Try this link to view picture, I'll fix it when I get home

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Wy8qqyItJgT21rYm8wazJpcDA/view?usp=drivesdk

mamoniz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mamoniz

I hope all is well!!

x7

mepher

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mepher

Woot! Got one!

Been trying to watch as I can while getting ready for a trip (leaving at 3am tomorrow - c'mon kids PLEASE sleep through half the drive).

Now I can relax and actually pack.

Thanks!

(Hoping for some good stuff so I can offload, I mean donate, some things to the kid's preschool for an upcoming fundraiser)

mypiesarepiff

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mypiesarepiff

Another woot off and another Bundles of Crayons. I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Goodwill to unload this crap.

Pretty and Asian since 1985. Holla atcha boy
♥ Random Crap 01/31/07 ♥ Random Crap 08/30/07
♥ Random Crap 03/27/09 ♥ Random Crap 10/28/09
♥ Random Crap 11/19/09 ♥ Random Crap 06/24/10
♥ Random Crap 09/14/11 ♥ Random Crap 01/19/12
♥ Random Crap 04/26/12 ♥ Random Crap 12/25/14
♥ Random Crap 01/21/15 ♥ Random Crap 02/11/15
♥ Random Crap 03/16/15 ♥ Random Crap 07/14/15
♥ Random Crap 08/25/15 ♥ Random Crap 10/28/15
♥ Random Crap 05/27/16 ♥ Random Crap 11/28/16
♥ Random Crap 12/12/16 ♥ Random Crap 01/24/17
♥ Random Crap 03/07/17 ♥ Random Crap 04/18/17
♥ Random Crap 05/24/17 ♥ Random Crap 07/11/17
♥ Random Crap 08/29/17 ♥ Random Crap 10/17/17
♥ Random Crap 11/23/17

Simmp5

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Simmp5

Sweet @$$ Sweet, just scored some more crap, can't wait to post pics. Thanks Woot !!!

mamoniz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mamoniz

Woot Woot!!

Got one! Bacon on Cupcakes... come to Papa...

x7

bigknife

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bigknife

Never could score a GoT Bingo crap, so I am happy to report that I got one during the woot off!

This definitely makes getting pulled over as the first Bundles of Crayons went off better!

Now to somehow wait for a week...

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

Would a cat video make it better?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

olcubmaster wrote:Would a cat video make it better?

WELL IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER!!!

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc

I got crap a little while ago, #59. I hear at #60 I'll get... nothing special, as usual.

My friend, oregunpixie, keeps getting stuck in the vestibule, but she got a letter once so whatever. ;)

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 34 Private Messages kathleen1966

WooHoo! I got crap early! Was supah stoked....all those clothes I got in previous craps, including a nice Fila fleece type jacket came on vacation with me! I literally was dressed by Woot, right down to the sneakers! Kathleen....by Woot! Supah Stah! Yeah ok I'm goofy but darn it was nice not to have to worry about what to wear!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

quality posts: 34 Private Messages kathleen1966

Definitely family first....Thoughts and prayers with you TT. Sending #MuchLove to you and many thanks for all you do! <3

#LoVE