Back to Amazon.com

mikewreefs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikewreefs

I just resubmitted our product again (after a week of silence since the first submittal) and am hoping to get an answer back as to yes or no from the woot vendor management team this time.

Does anyone from the vendor management team visit this forum?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mikewreefs wrote:I just resubmitted our product again (after a week of silence since the first submittal) and am hoping to get an answer back as to yes or no from the woot vendor management team this time.

Does anyone from the vendor management team visit this forum?

Not usually. PRIVATE MESSAGE me your email address or the number you were given on vendor portal. I'll ask around.

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mikewreefs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikewreefs

Thank you, PM sent.

marnijoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marnijoy

I sent in a submission last week and Have not heard back. Is there a number I can call to check on my submission?
Thank you,

[VMod edit: personal info removed]

ThunderThighs

Staff

marnijoy wrote:I sent in a submission last week and Have not heard back. Is there a number I can call to check on my submission?
Thank you,

[VMod edit: personal info removed]

I'll check with the teams.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Wooter846334340

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter846334340

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. Have submitted a deal twice over the last couple of weeks and haven't heard anything.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Wooter846334340 wrote:Hi, I'm having a similar issue. Have submitted a deal twice over the last couple of weeks and haven't heard anything.

I didn't get a match from the email address associated with this account. Could you private message me the correct email address or the reference number from your submission?

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.