Back to Amazon.com

ranquan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranquan

Hi--What does it take to get a response from Customer Service? I've emailed three times over the past week about returning a defective item and have yet to get any kind of response (despite Woot saying that I'd get one within 24 hours). I'm trying not to be too cynical but I worry that the strategy at play here is to respond after the 21-day cliff stated in the return policy? Any suggestions?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ranquan wrote:Hi--What does it take to get a response from Customer Service? I've emailed three times over the past week about returning a defective item and have yet to get any kind of response (despite Woot saying that I'd get one within 24 hours). I'm trying not to be too cynical but I worry that the strategy at play here is to respond after the 21-day cliff stated in the return policy? Any suggestions?

Hi there. I'm sorry for the frustration. I'll check in with cs first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, could you pls check your spam/junk folders off the email account listed on your Woot account.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ranquan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ranquan
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm sorry for the frustration. I'll check in with cs first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, could you pls check your spam/junk folders off the email account listed on your Woot account.

Nothing in spam folders. I appreciate the help.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ranquan wrote:Nothing in spam folders. I appreciate the help.

Hey Ranquan, they couldn't find any email or contact from you. CS has just emailed you to the email address you have on your woot account. If you don't get it, you might need to try another email address.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

madchinator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madchinator

Having the same issue - have emailed 3X with no response - 24 hours???? Defective product. Is this the reason for low prices, no support.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

madchinator wrote:Having the same issue - have emailed 3X with no response - 24 hours???? Defective product. Is this the reason for low prices, no support.

Hey there, couldn't find an email from you recently in our system. Looks like the last time you emailed us was on 3/5 where we helped you with a return. Do you possibly have a separate account? You can try emailing in at support@woot.com directly and we'll be able to assist.

madchinator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madchinator
manlapig wrote:Hey there, couldn't find an email from you recently in our system. Looks like the last time you emailed us was on 3/5 where we helped you with a return. Do you possibly have a separate account? You can try emailing in at support@woot.com directly and we'll be able to assist.

SO SUPPORT@WOOT.com takes me into the same loop where I have sent three prior emails?????? Why are you unable to find these emails that were after my 3/5 email/product issue and are now for another defective product. I have learned my lesson to not purchase items from woot - it seems that the products sold are either defective or poor quality and explains why the price is low. I am now a non-wooter.

ThunderThighs

Staff

madchinator wrote:SO SUPPORT@WOOT.com takes me into the same loop where I have sent three prior emails?????? Why are you unable to find these emails that were after my 3/5 email/product issue and are now for another defective product. I have learned my lesson to not purchase items from woot - it seems that the products sold are either defective or poor quality and explains why the price is low. I am now a non-wooter.

Hi there. I see that they responded to you on Sunday.

Were you possibly emailing from an email address different than the one on your Woot account previously? We can only reply to email addresses that come from the same address as what is on your woot account. We would have responded with that information. That may be why we couldn't find your emails from this post.

peaceetc

quality posts: 74 Private Messages peaceetc

I just wanted to chime in here to say something I ordered last week arrived exactly as it was supposed to in much less time than I expected (it only took two days). Again. I'm not sure the good experiences get highlighted enough so I thought I'd throw this one out there.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017)

ThunderThighs

Staff

peaceetc wrote:I just wanted to chime in here to say something I ordered last week arrived exactly as it was supposed to in much less time than I expected (it only took two days). Again. I'm not sure the good experiences get highlighted enough so I thought I'd throw this one out there.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww