Back to Amazon.com

Labrylla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Labrylla

Dearest Woot,

Let me tell you about my favorite shirt. It is grey and it has glorious long sleeves. It has the winter version of the Unstealthiest Ninja. I wait, lovingly, for cold weather to wear it and I adore it.

So...why all the hoodies but no long-sleeved tees? There are so many times (!!!) that I've said to myself, "I'd buy that in long sleeve!"

Hoodies and sweatshirts are too hot for some of us that are already personal heaters.

Help??

- A loving Woot-er

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Labrylla wrote:Dearest Woot,

Let me tell you about my favorite shirt. It is grey and it has glorious long sleeves. It has the winter version of the Unstealthiest Ninja. I wait, lovingly, for cold weather to wear it and I adore it.

So...why all the hoodies but no long-sleeved tees? There are so many times (!!!) that I've said to myself, "I'd buy that in long sleeve!"

Hoodies and sweatshirts are too hot for some of us that are already personal heaters.

Help??

- A loving Woot-er

Hi there. We don't have inventory at this time. We'll continue to look at the possibility in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sadiehikes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadiehikes

I agree with the need for long sleeve t's!! I LOVE woot t-shirts, for their designs and for the way they fit. So why do I have to forgo them during cold weather, hmm? Many thanks!

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

sadiehikes wrote:I agree with the need for long sleeve t's!! I LOVE woot t-shirts, for their designs and for the way they fit. So why do I have to forgo them during cold weather, hmm? Many thanks!

We hear you! Looking into possible options to see if we can make this happen for ya.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

esclava

quality posts: 6 Private Messages esclava

I too was looking for some long sleeved tees to buy yesterday. Good thing for my wallet I didn't find them.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Layers
I usually wear a long john shirt under.