+ Add a Comment

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This here thread will be for any and all Bundles of Crayonss that you might get today, October 17!

REMEMBER! I love photos! Post photos of what you get!

Not sure how to post a pic? Just go over here. We've got two sets of instructions to help you out.

So remember! No taking your Bundles of Crayons and running off with it.

You gotta share. That's what's so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

REMEMBER TO POST In May, 17% of the wooters came back to post their crap I know you can do better than that! Make my manager happy!

Let's talk!

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

Prepare for:

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

Quality Posts

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

WHY DID I GET...

DENIED: We ran out of Bundles of Crayonss before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of Bundles of Crayonss right after we had processed your payment. We cancelled the order to reverse the payment.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

SHIPPING

These are shipped UPS Surepost. That means that UPS may or may not hand off your crap to your local post office. For some whacko reason, they sometimes mark it as delivered even though it's at your post office.

Make sure to give it a couple extra days before panicking.

Coogles

quality posts: 47 Private Messages Coogles

Score!

mepher

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mepher

Missed that one. Was wondering why it was taking so long to refresh to the next product....

baconlady

quality posts: 19 Private Messages baconlady

Got one! Yay!

x26

mahorn4

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mahorn4

SCORE!! Now I can go have fun all day and not have to worry about checking Woot on my phone while on the zipline or rock wall! Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

30 x

ThunderThighs

Staff

I spy with my little eyes a small blip showing the Bundles of Crayons people trying to buy.

neinhalt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages neinhalt

[quote postid="7251424" user="ThunderThighs"]This here thread will be for any and all Bundles of Crayonss that you might get today, August 29!

Am I in the time truck?!

Let's go kill Hitler!

jacquie11a

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jacquie11a

Time truck, take me back to 4am this morning where I will choose to stay in bed rather than get up for the day.

=First EVA!

That makes 15 Craps for me!

gojets3

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gojets3

[quote postid="7251552" user="neinhalt"][quote postid="7251424" user="ThunderThighs"]This here thread will be for any and all Bundles of Crayonss that you might get today, August 29!

hahaha. that's what i thought, too. am i in a woot time warp? probably.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Darn missed one BUT got a sharknado shirt!

#LoVE

ThunderThighs

Staff

gojets3 wrote:[quote postid="7251552" user="neinhalt"][quote postid="7251424" user="ThunderThighs"]This here thread will be for any and all Bundles of Crayonss that you might get today, August 29!

hahaha. that's what i thought, too. am i in a woot time warp? probably.

Stupid copy/paste and me realizing that I need a thread about 2 minutes before the Bundles of Crayons launches.

lehrdude

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lehrdude

In for Pac-Crap!

About 2 minutes after the confirmation email, I got an email with the Subject Line:

"JOY.AGONY.OCTOBER."

After slipping out an in-office F-Bomb, I realized it wasn't from Woot, but talking about my last week's loss in Fantasy Football...

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat

So how'd the Pacrap go? As fast as the Mario-crap?

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

stryderryu

quality posts: 18 Private Messages stryderryu

you know, for five years I worked with those battling addiction. I knew it was hard to combat, but clearly I never understood how hard. I told myself early August that I would not be getting any, as I shouldn't have time nor money, and already, the urge got to be too much. In for a pac-crap :/ I feel dissapointed in myself, which I guess means most of the Bundles of Crayons process is already in the work. That said, I feel I earned it. My grades have been top notch and I have been keeping up with all the work.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 62 Private Messages mdrcoast
SylvreKat wrote:So how'd the Pacrap go? As fast as the Mario-crap?

>'Kat

Not as fast as most. I got the notification on my watch, went to the Woot twitter page (I was on the Woot Off Page) and was able to get one pretty smoothly. I checked again after my order and it was sold out but this one went in Minutes, not seconds.

sammydog01

quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
stryderryu wrote:you know, for five years I worked with those battling addiction. I knew it was hard to combat, but clearly I never understood how hard. I told myself early August that I would not be getting any, as I shouldn't have time nor money, and already, the urge got to be too much. In for a pac-crap :/ I feel dissapointed in myself, which I guess means most of the Bundles of Crayons process is already in the work. That said, I feel I earned it. My grades have been top notch and I have been keeping up with all the work.

It's ten bucks a month. You're worth it.

SylvreKat

Hey TT, can you give us a comparison of crap-spikes when things are all done, please? Maybe expanded so we can see not only how high but how wide?

Kurious 'Kats are kurious.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

ThunderThighs

Staff

SylvreKat wrote:Hey TT, can you give us a comparison of crap-spikes when things are all done, please? Maybe expanded so we can see not only how high but how wide?

>'Kat

They're never very wide. It's a quick spike.

Here's where we are so far. As you can see, the Twitter craps has many fewer people trying.

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor
SylvreKat wrote:Hey TT, can you give us a comparison of crap-spikes when things are all done, please? Maybe expanded so we can see not only how high but how wide?

>'Kat

Be careful for what you ask - The old proverb says that "Curiosity killed the cat"

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

SylvreKat

stryderryu wrote:you know, for five years I worked with those battling addiction. I knew it was hard to combat, but clearly I never understood how hard. I told myself early August that I would not be getting any, as I shouldn't have time nor money, and already, the urge got to be too much. In for a pac-crap :/ I feel dissapointed in myself, which I guess means most of the Bundles of Crayons process is already in the work. That said, I feel I earned it. My grades have been top notch and I have been keeping up with all the work.

I agree with Sammydog--you're worth it. Plus sounds like you've been doing good with your studies.

Like I tell Mums, it's only $10 a month, and I get that much back in the fun of waiting and anticipating and wondering. Nebber mind the actual crap inside the box which anymore seems to be worth the price of admission. Just 'cause I don't wear size 13 mens doesn't mean they're worthless. Just means I feel good a second time donating them to someone who can use them.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

ThunderThighs wrote:They're never very wide. It's a quick spike.

Here's where we are so far. As you can see, the Twitter craps has many fewer people trying.

Ooo, it really IS a big diff isn't it! Thanks for posting the update so promptly, TT!

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

SylvreKat

digitaljanitor wrote:Be careful for what you ask - The old proverb says that "Curiosity killed the cat"

Perhaps so, dija, but it's never killed the 'Kat. Esp not when TT satisfies the curiousity before it has the chance to eat away at me.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

mepher

I *really* need to go get ready to leave, but really want to wait to fail at getting the next Bundles of Crayons first.

Is it a win if I fail at being on time AND fail at getting a bag?

SylvreKat

Btb, regarding those size 13s--a friend at church wears 13s and took them. Turns out they are NOT 13s (probably why they were returned and ended up in Bs of C) He figures based on how too-small they are, they are probably more like 11s.

So if anyone wears size 11 mens, I've still got two diff pairs up for tradesies.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

gwaki

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gwaki

Yesssssss. Got my October Crap! I even had to resign in. I am pretty proud and shocked at my fast fingers right now

mepher

Nope. Missed again. And deliberated too long on the harry potter collection (I *really* prefer having digital versions as well... but $20 when I've only seen the first 3!!)

jimidork

quality posts: 16 Private Messages jimidork

I'm ready for my disappointment, Mr DeMille.

Pretend there are a bunch of badges here, since I never got around to ever adding any and don't even remember what teams I was on for those fun games and some crap bags besides the standard and then there's this lucky badge...

brandie346

quality posts: 28 Private Messages brandie346

Oh hello. Pac Crap. Woinka woinka.

B0C Count: 42

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

This is like the bestest club in the whole world to be a part of. Membership fees and everything ;) So looking forward (or rather dreading) what is to come!

x2 x7

digitaljanitor

Made it out of VoP to Buy it Now but order immediately cancelled. Story of my Life.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Has my Craperoids2 B0C shipped yet?

dgsiiinc

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dgsiiinc

I managed to get one this time! I got in on one of the Game of Thrones bingo craps, which was decidedly not crap, but otherwise it's been a bit of a dry spell for me.

x13
One of the Honest 200.

stryderryu

quality posts: 18 Private Messages stryderryu
sammydog01 wrote:It's ten bucks a month. You're worth it.

SylvreKat wrote:I agree with Sammydog--you're worth it. Plus sounds like you've been doing good with your studies.

Like I tell Mums, it's only $10 a month, and I get that much back in the fun of waiting and anticipating and wondering. Nebber mind the actual crap inside the box which anymore seems to be worth the price of admission. Just 'cause I don't wear size 13 mens doesn't mean they're worthless. Just means I feel good a second time donating them to someone who can use them.

>'Kat

Thank you (Sammy)dog and Kat! It does make sense. I don't spend on many other fun things, so to get this is at least something. I suppose at most 180.00 by the end of the program is not that much, that is less than a book these days sadly. Now I feel like I can enjoy these wootoffs easier and enjoy the disappointment more too! Everyone here is really nice, and it makes me proud to be a member of the community

rcheek17

quality posts: 11 Private Messages rcheek17

In for the Crap Invaders!! woohoo!

And I didn't forget that I accepted the challenge of getting a picture of Roxie hovering OVER a Bundles of Crayons!!!

It's gonna happen.

x10 x2

crackkitty

quality posts: 14 Private Messages crackkitty
digitaljanitor wrote:Made it out of VoP to Buy it Now but order immediately cancelled. Story of my Life.

oh man that sucks. I snagged one today without the VOS (vestibule of suckage)... my GF got stuck in the VOS once... she's still O-for-the-day.

good luck dj!

crackkitty

quality posts: 14 Private Messages crackkitty
moles1138 wrote:Has my Craperoids2 B0C shipped yet?

yes, check your mailbox now. if it's not there, keep checking... it's almost there. ;)

SylvreKat

stryderryu wrote:Thank you (Sammy)dog and Kat! It does make sense. I don't spend on many other fun things, so to get this is at least something. I suppose at most 180.00 by the end of the program is not that much, that is less than a book these days sadly. Now I feel like I can enjoy these wootoffs easier and enjoy the disappointment more too! Everyone here is really nice, and it makes me proud to be a member of the community

That's the spirit! A BofC is WAY less than any textbook. Even a used one. And also WAY more fun than any textbook. Although maybe not more educational. I suppose it depends on what you get in your box....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

digitaljanitor

crackkitty wrote:oh man that sucks. I snagged one today without the VOS (vestibule of suckage)... my GF got stuck in the VOS once... she's still O-for-the-day.

good luck dj!

Just scored a Crappy Kong 2 on TwitterWoot. YAY !!