Back to Amazon.com

kathleen1966

quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966
Ishlachi wrote:I came home from work and found a surprise on the doorstep!!!

Pepper couldn't have been more excited to see her package arrive!!

There were enough that Cooper even got a monkey for once!

Thanks Woot, Pepper is your best friend now! You guys are the best!!!!

AWW! That's awesome! TT rocks!

#LoVE

lardyhay

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lardyhay

My Letter Crap is on its way! Tracking says 45 lbs delivering tomorrow. I will post what I get!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lardyhay wrote:My Letter Crap is on its way! Tracking says 45 lbs delivering tomorrow. I will post what I get!

You better!!!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pacoffeegirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pacoffeegirl

Gypsy Zebra Shower Curtain
Chillow
KUUK Tater Chopper
Brown Shag Bath Matt
Car Beverage Holder – I think
CoCo Phone (stocking gift for someone)
Garden Ease Bird Yard Stake
My Crap Bag
RCA telephone cord (true crap)
Monkey – Yeah
Baby Bowl Set with fork and spoon – (true crap)
Smay M holder for Sony Xpe – sorry don’t remember what this was
Stapler – got one in the last crap loot too
Wheel Cover Hub Screw – true crap
Pack it Fresh Storage Container – Yeah
Book on Flower arranging donated from the Scott County Library in KY
Book on Temporary Tattoos used with Tattoo cut out and phone and email numbers lol
Silvertone Sheep Water Drinker - new
My other car is also luggage tag
Green Kitchen Spatula – Yeah
Your Military Promotions CD
Woot Halloween sticker – yeah

A double crapper from Woot – Thank you!

msruru

quality posts: 21 Private Messages msruru

Here's my better late then never crap!
Underbed storage bin
stroller organizer
Hitachi 500 GB internal hard drive refurb
light up dog collar medium
three I6 cases
Hello Kitty Itouch 4 case
crap pag
flying monkey green cape
luggage tag
halloween sticker

Such a great disappointment!

bositrim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bositrim

My Bounty of Contents!!!
(A Tale of Disappointment)

Contents:
1 x Empty bag that possibly once contained air from Texas
1 x My Crap draw sting bag - Green
1 x Woot luggage tag proudly proclaiming to baggage handlers everywhere that, "My other car is also luggage." Perhaps this is to confuse them enough that they won't think to steal anything???
1 x Personal fan that can be worn around the neck. So far this has only caused 3 fights between the kiddos over who should be the barer of this remarkable feat of human ingenuity. Sadly, there can be only one.
1 x Skull sticker that surprisingly was claimed by my 3 year old. I'm going to put it next to his bed. What could possibly go wrong? Side note, why doesn't this thing glow in the dark? Oh, that's right, disappointment.
1 x Woot monkey with a picnic blanket cape. I'm not going to lie, I was really hoping for the blue caped one.

1 x Panduit surface mount box. On the plus side Panduit makes the best surface mount boxes. However, on the minus side it's a surface mount box.
1 x Pack of multicolored Velcro cable ties. I don't mean multicolored in the sense that each is composed of multiple colors or somehow possesses an innate ability to change color, because that would be something. No, sadly, I mean I have a pack of cable ties where each one is assigned a static color that may differ from it's neighbor.
1 x BoVee Universal Stick Anywhere Car Mount with Washable Super Strong Suction Cup and Swivel Push Fit Technology! Okay, let's break that down. First off, though I haven't gotten it out of the box; I'm pretty sure it's going to disappoint in the "Stick Anywhere" department. Second, why would I want to mount a car to it? Also, what is "swivel push fit technology" and how do we weaponize it? I'm disappointed that I may never know the answer to these questions.

1 x 8-pack of party hats featuring a snail from the movie "Turbo". Sadly, I already promised M. Bison that I wasn't going Turbo, so now I don't know what to do with them.

1 x Hello Kitty case for an iPod Touch 4. My little girl squealed with delight, took it from me and proclaimed that it was her new play phone. Disappointment fail.

1 x Large blue jock strap that is too small. Sadly not the jock part, just the strap part. Disappointment reminder.

1 x Konjac sponge. It's Vegan, so it's got that going for it.

1 x Samsung S6 Edge case. It looks impressive, but without the phone it may experience an existential crisis. Honestly, I have enough drama in my life. I don't need to add a weepy phone case to the mix. Maybe I'll give it purpose by using it as a soap dish or something. Do people still use soap dishes?

1 x AOER Lapel Shoulde...GP339, GP340, GP360, New. This got me excited. Even though I don't posses anything to plug this into; I sat around with my 3 year old for something like 10 minutes talking into it like the stupid robots from the Star Wars prequels, "Roger, Roger". A good time was had by all. Next I want to walk around with it trying to look important. I can't decide if I want to have the cord hanging out, or tucked into a pocket.

and finally, the piece de resistance:

1 x Box of 4, unbroken, 24oz. Blue Mason Jar Mugs. They claim to have been established in 1898. I'm not sure what that claim entails, but consider me impressed. I was going to count this as a disappointment fail until I looked in the lower left corner

"Handwash Only Recommended"
That's when my world crumbled.

x12

lance6270

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lance6270
bositrim wrote:"Handwash Only Recommended"

It is only "RECOMMENDED" not required ;)

x41
x2

Ishlachi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Ishlachi
ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! Pepper got them! I sent a note with the pic to the warehouse. They took over from there. They're great people!

Great team overall!!! Woot is the best!!!

mahorn4

quality posts: 25 Private Messages mahorn4

Received my October Cr@p and was very disappointed. Well played Woot!

- motorcycle cover
- some kind of computer part in the Eathtek box
- universal remote
- 5 in 1 multi-use tool
- light up Ole Miss dog collar
- LED light bulb
- iPhone 6S Plus phone case
- micro HDMI cord
- My Crap drawstring bag
- skull sticker
- screaming monkey
- luggage tag “my other car is also luggage”
- 1 bag of Texas air

32 x

ZachS719

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ZachS719

Thank you Woot for skipping the disappointment and sending a box full of useful and cool stuff!

Included in my Box of Crap:

1x Blue stuffed bear
1x projector lights (have really wanted these for Christmas!)
1x pink rolling alarm clock
1x calorie monitor watch
1x keyboard stickers
1x 8x10 clear photo frame
1x microfiber car wash mitt (I needed another one of these)
1x iPad mini case
1x DVD of 16 wishes
1x set of microwave safe bowls
1x skull sticker
1x tablet case (wife stole it)
1x sand castle mold
1x luggage tag (I can actually use this one!)
1x My Crap bag

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat
ZachS719 wrote:Thank you Woot for skipping the disappointment and sending a box full of useful and cool stuff!

Included in my Box of Crap:

1x Blue stuffed bear
1x projector lights (have really wanted these for Christmas!)
1x pink rolling alarm clock
1x calorie monitor watch
1x keyboard stickers
1x 8x10 clear photo frame
1x luggage tag (I can actually use this one!)
1x My Crap bag

Are you sure that's a bear? looks like a dog or a rabbit to me. Bears don't usually have floppy ears. Just sayin...

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

RebelTaz

quality posts: 42 Private Messages RebelTaz
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm curious about this dismantled doll thing. Looks like a Fred Flinstone in the making. Tell me more.

lol... yep. Fred Flintsone. It's a model I'm building with my 3d printer. Since I got it (the printer) back in February, I cannot get enough! I've already got Dino, Betty and Barney and I'm assembling Fred and Wilma now. I've also printed Calvin and Hobbes (my favorite) and Yogi Bear (hey BooBoo!) Sadly, the cartoons are not my design. My models run more functional than fun. If anyone wants to see some of my designs, check me out on Thingiverse - http://www.thingiverse.com/rebeltaz

x51x2x2
... ...

ZachS719

AnniKat wrote:Are you sure that's a bear? looks like a dog or a rabbit to me. Bears don't usually have floppy ears. Just sayin...

Nope... but all stuffed animals to me are bears! You are correct, probably a dog.

riona

quality posts: 9 Private Messages riona
jniemeier wrote:

1x - University of Minnesota Leash
2x - Box of LED candles
1x - Bathroom Rug
1x - Woot! bag
1x - White unknown thing in bubble wrap
1x - Used Algebra book
1x - Digital Multimeter
1x - Woot! Monkey
1x - Green Journal w/pen
1x - Dish Mat
1x - 2 pack of Sippy Cups
1x - Bluetooth Speaker
1x - Despicable Me Lamp

I'm something of a Minion Maniac (although I prefer the Purple Minions over the Yellow ones). I'm intrigued by the "Despicable Me Lamp" - might you post a pic of it up close and unboxed? :-)

12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
6/2/14 Random Crap (Start of computers.woot)
7/11/14 Birthday Celebrations Crap and Shirt Crap
7/11/17 Birthday Celebrations Crap
10/17/17 October Crap
11/20/17 0ffice of B33ler #2 Crap
12/4/17 Cr@pv3nt 4 A11 Crap

sammydog01

quality posts: 74 Private Messages sammydog01

Wow, tons of stuff:

-stroller cup/stuff holder
-flood light
-balloon inflator (no balloons though)
-underbed storage thingy
-car washing mitt
-iphone case
-coin purse
-2 USB charger things for a Mazda (no Mazda but they did both come with USB to lightning/micro-USB/30-pin/mini-USB adaptors which are awesome)
-Hungarian made proximity sensor (?)
-luggage tag!
-monkey!
-bag!
-Halloween sticker!!

Thanks for the stuff! But if you're going to send a balloon inflator you should toss in some balloons. Just saying.

riona

quality posts: 9 Private Messages riona
AnniKat wrote:Are you sure that's a bear? looks like a dog or a rabbit to me. Bears don't usually have floppy ears. Just sayin...

ZachS719 wrote:Nope... but all stuffed animals to me are bears! You are correct, probably a dog.

Looks like a rabbit to me. Maybe it should be wearing the blue & black dress...or was it white & gold?

Also the gray shoes with teal laces...or were they pink shoes with white laces?

12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
6/2/14 Random Crap (Start of computers.woot)
7/11/14 Birthday Celebrations Crap and Shirt Crap
7/11/17 Birthday Celebrations Crap
10/17/17 October Crap
11/20/17 0ffice of B33ler #2 Crap
12/4/17 Cr@pv3nt 4 A11 Crap

cskaufmandickson

quality posts: 22 Private Messages cskaufmandickson

• 1 ipad pro case
  • 1 Sociology book
  • 1 Startastic
  • 1 exercise band thingy
  • 1 bag with a container inside it
  • 1 netbook sleeve
  • 1 stroller bag thingy
  • 2 green cases for something techy
  • 1 plastic plate stand
  • 1 veggie tales egg decorating kit
  • 1 crappy ice scrapper
  • 1 paper bag - are you bringing these back or did you find a case hidden in the warehouse?

Summary: I think I spent $10 for a paper bag with a free ice scraper included, or spent $10 for an ice scraper and got a free paper bag. 2 more items for the woot shrine.

bootslikethese

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bootslikethese

As promised! Here is my first letter crap (that followed my first Big ol' Class!)

1 dog bed
1 ukulele (my husband said, "Open that. Open that one box. I think it's a ukulele!")
1 fish painting on canvas
1 queen fluffy clouds fiber bed
1 set of Star Wars nesting boxes
1 tailgate in a box
1 pair of protective glasses (suitable for racquetball per the box)
1 paper towel holder
1 loom band kit
1 smart bracelet
1 freeway of love book
1 pink watering can
1 iPhone 6 Plus case
1 glass terrarium
1 indoor/outdoor rug
1 MacBook case (MacBook not included... maybe one day that will be in the budget)
Many army men

Thanks TT and Woot! I love my crap!

baconlady

quality posts: 21 Private Messages baconlady

Sorry I am behind in posting this, I had intended on typing this all up this morning but my morning sickness stretched into an all day sickness. Anyone have any good tips to abate the nausea of morning sickness?

Anyway, here it is.

- 2 bags of Texas air
- King sized extremely fluffy pillow (I love this, it is so comfy!)
- Woot bag (in the right color too.)
- Woot luggage tag
- Azra Design Firenze Red case for Ipad 3rd generation or Ipad 2, neither of which I own
- CooPro blue neoprene 12" sleeve
- 2 pack of seat belt shoulder pads
- Reindeer wine bottle topper
- Manhattan iLynk usb hub
- "Organisateur Bueau" Desk Organizer in Acrylic
- Square cookie cutter set
- Skull sticker

I like all of it and snuggling with the big pillow gives me comfort when dealing with this morning sickness. Thanks Woot! for everything!

x31

mrkevinrosales

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mrkevinrosales

Okey dokey
I'm a few days late, but here is my crap.

*4 bags of texas air
*my crap bag
*used Small gas Engines textbook from the 2004-2005 academic year. It even has (what I hope is) gum sticking two pages together!
*light up dog collar for those night walks
*solar powered dancing flower (broken in transit)
*UNIVERSAL REMOTE
*brown paper party plates!!1!
*iphone 6plus case
*samsung galaxy s7egdge case
*sticker of sorts
*woot monkey (yisss)
*woot luggage tag
*balloon pump
*and last but not least I think some sort of infuser, packaging is in either japanese or korean, both of which I cannot read.

And that's it! Another craptastic Big ol' Classpy crap.

Tiesonthewll

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Tiesonthewll

Woohoo! The Crap-Train has arrived with my Pac-Crap! :D Days don't get better than this. (I apologize for the crappy picture, but the cat was more important)

• 1 Genius Carry Bag & Cover for some grill or something? Literally no idea what to do with this...
  • 1 "My Other Car is Also Luggage Woot! luggage tag
  • 1 Netbook Sleeve (I actually got one of these last Bundles of Crayons-day...)
  • 1 Crappy Ice Scrapper. Pretty excited about this one!
  • 1 Macbook Pro 13" case (useless for me )
  • 1 Cannibal pumpkin pie sticker
  • 1 Baking Utensil Set (This is pretty fantastic!)
  • 1 Very ugly looking bath rug (Tooootally giving this to my mother. :D)
  • 1 Medium Men's Biker shorts
    (These are pretty amazing, though I neither own a bike, nor am I a dude )
  • 1 Perfect Bands {THIS IS SUPER COOL! I'm gonna be so RIPPED.)
  • 1 MY CRAP strappy backpack
  • 1 jello/muffin/cupcake Mold!! (This item is definitely my favorite item this time around. I can't wait to make a bunch of rubber jello mold things!
  • And 1 Cooper Cat! <3

stryderryu

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryderryu
mrkevinrosales wrote:

Okey dokey
I'm a few days late, but here is my crap.

*4 bags of texas air
*my crap bag
*used Small gas Engines textbook from the 2004-2005 academic year. It even has (what I hope is) gum sticking two pages together!
*light up dog collar for those night walks
*solar powered dancing flower (broken in transit)
*UNIVERSAL REMOTE
*brown paper party plates!!1!
*iphone 6plus case
*samsung galaxy s7egdge case
*sticker of sorts
*woot monkey (yisss)
*woot luggage tag
*balloon pump
*and last but not least I think some sort of infuser, packaging is in either japanese or korean, both of which I cannot read.

And that's it! Another craptastic Big ol' Classpy crap.

Looks like Chinese writing. Korean is more 한국 and besides の there is not much to hint Japanese. That said it looks like a nifty device. Looks like a great way to enjoy loose leaf green tea on the go.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Re: Pumpkin Sticker

FYI: When I bought the shirt it was titled "Jimmy? Is that You?"

elizard369

quality posts: 23 Private Messages elizard369
elizard369 wrote:(...snip) 1x Targus Noise Cancelling Headphones with Case, new. Look nice, active noise cancellation.
1x SJ4000 WiFi Action Camera 1080P H.264 Waterproof. Open box, but looks unused, everything there. I haven't tried it yet, but wow. (.../snip)

Update: The headphones work great! Much better sound and noise cancellation than my old, falling apart pair. And, I charged up the action camera and it works! The AC adapter is not for US power, but since it has a USB cable, no problemo. Fortunately, I also ordered a couple of spare microSD cards during the wootoff. Now I just need to figure out what cool things to do with the camera - I hike, but not really into action sports. Thanks again, Woot!

x12

ThunderThighs

Staff

bositrim wrote:My Bounty of Contents!!!
(A Tale of Disappointment)
Contents:
1 x Personal fan that can be worn around the neck. So far this has only caused 3 fights between the kiddos over who should be the barer of this remarkable feat of human ingenuity. Sadly, there can be only one.
1 x Skull sticker that surprisingly was claimed by my 3 year old. I'm going to put it next to his bed. What could possibly go wrong? Side note, why doesn't this thing glow in the dark? Oh, that's right, disappointment.
1 x Pack of multicolored Velcro cable ties. I don't mean multicolored in the sense that each is composed of multiple colors or somehow possesses an innate ability to change color, because that would be something. No, sadly, I mean I have a pack of cable ties where each one is assigned a static color that may differ from it's neighbor.
1 x BoVee Universal Stick Anywhere Car Mount with Washable Super Strong Suction Cup and Swivel Push Fit Technology! Okay, let's break that down. First off, though I haven't gotten it out of the box; I'm pretty sure it's going to disappoint in the "Stick Anywhere" department. Second, why would I want to mount a car to it? Also, what is "swivel push fit technology" and how do we weaponize it? I'm disappointed that I may never know the answer to these questions.
"Handwash Only Recommended"

LOL. I enjoyed reading your post.

RebelTaz wrote:lol... yep. Fred Flintsone. It's a model I'm building with my 3d printer. Since I got it (the printer) back in February, I cannot get enough! I've already got Dino, Betty and Barney and I'm assembling Fred and Wilma now. I've also printed Calvin and Hobbes (my favorite) and Yogi Bear (hey BooBoo!) Sadly, the cartoons are not my design. My models run more functional than fun. If anyone wants to see some of my designs, check me out on Thingiverse - http://www.thingiverse.com/rebeltaz

Checked out your site. That's cool stuff. I'm afraid to get a 3D printer for fear I'd go crazy.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

bootslikethese wrote:As promised! Here is my first letter crap (that followed my first Big ol' Class!)

YAY! Thank you for coming back to post! And that's a pretty good haul, I'd say. But you didn't count the army men? Tsk tsk.

Tiesonthewll wrote:Woohoo! The Crap-Train has arrived with my Pac-Crap! :D Days don't get better than this. (I apologize for the crappy picture, but the cat was more important)
• And 1 Cooper Cat! <3

Cooper is staring into my soul.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Oh wow! You're up to

Soooooo close to 18% which is soooooo close to 20%.

COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

ZachS719

riona wrote:Looks like a rabbit to me. Maybe it should be wearing the blue & black dress...or was it white & gold?

Also the gray shoes with teal laces...or were they pink shoes with white laces?

Turns out it IS a dog!

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat
ZachS719 wrote:Turns out it IS a dog!

I KNEW those weren't bear's ears!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

LuiePL

quality posts: 6 Private Messages LuiePL
lardyhay wrote:My Letter Crap is on its way! Tracking says 45 lbs delivering tomorrow. I will post what I get!

I'm waiting for mine to ship, and it said 45 pounds too. I'm thinking there's no way that's true...

bootslikethese wrote:As promised! Here is my first letter crap (that followed my first Big ol' Class!)

1 dog bed
1 ukulele (my husband said, "Open that. Open that one box. I think it's a ukulele!")
1 queen fluffy clouds fiber bed
1 set of Star Wars nesting boxes
1 tailgate in a box
1 pair of protective glasses (suitable for racquetball per the box)
1 paper towel holder
1 loom band kit
1 smart bracelet
1 freeway of love book
1 pink watering can
1 iPhone 6 Plus case
1 glass terrarium
1 indoor/outdoor rug
1 MacBook case (MacBook not included... maybe one day that will be in the budget)
Many army men

OML... what I have I gotten myself into?!?!

: Apr 19, 2016 (Crapios); Jul 12th, 2016 (Crapible); Jan 24th, 2017 (Sm3ll The Cr@p); Jul 16th, 2017 (Battle of Castles); Aug 6th, 2017 (Battalion of Cavalry); Oct 17th, 2017 (Pac-Crap); Nov 27th, 2017 (Cyber Monday Crappeninging)

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/playing-koi-4-sizes-9

I wonder if a little steam can help flatten it back out ...

(BTW, I've been lazy and still haven't posted my box yet.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:https://shirt.woot.com/offers/playing-koi-4-sizes-9

I wonder if a little steam can help flatten it back out ...

(BTW, I've been lazy and still haven't posted my box yet.)

What?!?!?!?!?! That may take us to 18%. Post that crap!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:What?!?!?!?!?! That may take us to 18%. Post that crap!

Fine - I'll use a plushie for a picture stand-in. My neighbor's cat that I joke about being sent with my catshirts hasn't been around recently.

Maybe I just need to order more shirts ...

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot

Letter crap arrived!

Nicely spread out

The crown jewel that he did not take a hand off of once he saw it

All in all a solid box of useful disappointment, sadly the train was broken out of the box. So that was a bit of a rough let down for him, but the rest is as follows

Rolling Stones cover cd
Scissors for sewing
Table cloth
Full sheet set
Queen sheet set
Queen Bedding set
King Sheet Set
Doggy Winter Jacket (perfect fit)
Doggy Bed
Doggy bath mat
Lots of Army Men
A Creationism Science Book
Cleaning Set mini
FaceMask
Pheromones Body Soap (too late already preggers)

Nice letter haul, this is me gloating and posting...I DID IT WOOTBOT! I fulfilled my sacred promise.

Cl2eature

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cl2eature

mlsapack

quality posts: 28 Private Messages mlsapack

Sorry, was out of the country last week, but here is the haul! Nice selection, TT, thanks! WAY better than the last F.uko!!

1x Woot Bag, Blue
1x Woot Monkey (Mocha Happy!)
1x Set of Red Bath Rugs
1x Doggie Sweater (medium, though, too small for Mocha and Tiny, or I would post a pic)
1x Fan on a Lanyard
1x iPhone 6 Case
1x Set of Cheapo Screwdrivers
1x Bayou Beard Comb (Wish I had a Beard!)
1x Set of Orange Grill Gloves (Will use these!)
1x Woot Luggage Tag
1x Halloween Sticker (Had to think about the picture, now I get it!!)

Thanks again, TT and Woot Gods! Fun as always, and oyu are going to have to back off on the disappointment if you keep up with the quality of the contents!!

x62

CooperDaKat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CooperDaKat

Sorry so late, TT. We received our crap last Friday, but life happened and we haven't been able to post it until now.

• Blue My Crap bag
• Screaming monkey with blue cape.
• 3 piece padded mailers
• Mazda car charger for something
• 2 iPhone 5 cases. One has a tie wrap and some sort of charger included
• Kendama toy – I see some wasted hours in my future
• iMac case
• My Daddy My Hero plaque
• Therapeutic Gel Beads neck wrap
• My other car is also luggage tag
• Cute Mickey & Minnie 1000 piece puzzle. My nephew is getting married in 3 weeks. He and his fiancé love Disney, particularly Mickey & Minnie. This will be part of their wedding gift!
• 4 piece gingerbread family cookie cutter set. I’ll definitely be using these very soon!

Amber says “Give me my monkey NOW!”

Thanks TT & Woot for the craptastical crap!!

x7

Ishlachi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Ishlachi
ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! Pepper got them! I sent a note with the pic to the warehouse. They took over from there. They're great people!

And nap time for Pepper!

sammydog01

quality posts: 74 Private Messages sammydog01
ZachS719 wrote:Turns out it IS a dog!

Last month I got a puppy with giant ears and a trunk.

mick52

quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52
Ishlachi wrote:I came home from work and found a surprise on the doorstep!!!

Pepper couldn't have been more excited to see her package arrive!!

There were enough that Cooper even got a monkey for once!

Thanks Woot, Pepper is your best friend now! You guys are the best!!!!

a box of monkeys!! so great!!

i just love this photo...

but...oh, my, my, my.

made me missing my gremlins, so, so, so, so much!!!!!!

they were both over 13. lost them both to heart failure.

these pics were taken, like maybe 6 months before they left me.

rudy... sept. 3rd 2017

and than ben.... oct. 5th 2017

not looking for sorrys... i just miss them, that's all....