Back to Amazon.com

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52

ok, got my crappy stuff.

tt, should be happy, that i was disappointed.
nothing much fun or silly.... just pretty boring stuff....

i like the sticker!!
and the dark green crap bag!

maybe the green tile thingys. so nina can pee on them, instead of the carpet... which i am ripping out, as soon as nina is done peeing on it.

no monkeys, at all.. and i seriously need new monkeys!! lol
here is nina.

nina and puff puff....

georgia and nina. nina is 3 months old. she is going to be a big girl.

thankfully, she is really sweet and a good listener. lol

Ishlachi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Ishlachi
mick52 wrote:a box of monkeys!! so great!!

i just love this photo...

but...oh, my, my, my.

made me missing my gremlins, so, so, so, so much!!!!!!

they were both over 13. lost them both to heart failure.

these pics were taken, like maybe 6 months before they left me.

rudy... sept. 3rd 2017

and than ben.... oct. 5th 2017

not looking for sorrys... i just miss them, that's all....

Great pics. I know it’s tough to lose them. Cooper is 9 and Pepper is 6. I had a Boston when I was a child. They are my favorite dogs!

magpie13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages magpie13

I think they raided the electricians closet. The big grey thing in the middle is a 'waterproof electrical box'. The two green things in the baggies are 500w resistors. The tiny baggie with the 'pq' on it is a rubber wedding ring. Total crap but it's fun getting mystery boxes in the mail.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zachrusswoot wrote:Letter crap arrived!

Nicely spread out

Nice letter haul, this is me gloating and posting...I DID IT WOOTBOT! I fulfilled my sacred promise.

I love the waving hands above the box. LOL. GOOD JOB! I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for posting!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

mick52 wrote:ok, got my crappy stuff.

tt, should be happy, that i was disappointed.

i like the sticker!!
and the dark green crap bag!
no monkeys, at all.. and i seriously need new monkeys!! lol
here is nina.

LOL. If I put silly stuff in Bundles of Crayonss, even more people complain that it was junk and none of it was useful. I'm in a "can't win" situation.

Nina is a cutie pie.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Whoooooooo! You got to 18%. Can you get to 19%?

Tiesonthewll

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Tiesonthewll
ThunderThighs wrote:Cooper is staring into my soul.

Yeah, he's kind of good at that. MrKevinRosales and I will be in bed and he'll be sitting in the corner of the closet staring at one of us very intently.

CStingray78

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CStingray78

Crap arrived last week. Here's the haul:

2 x Bags o' Texas Air
1 x "MY CRAP" drawstring bag
1 x Interlocking Grass Tile System
1 x USED "RAWR!" Tee Size 2XL (Covered in animal hair)
1 x Algebra 1 Student Guide
1 x Party Animals cup
1 x Box of Bunion Relief pads
1 x Microfiber Car Wash Mitt
1 x Container of screen wipes
1 x Samsung Galaxy S5 phone case
1 x Ivory Decora switch plate
1 x Neoprene Sleeve for the Kindle Fire HD 7"
1 x Professional Hair Shears
1 x iLynk Hub+ USB Hub
2 x Woot Luggage Tags
1 x "Say No To Scurvy" Sticker

Thanks for the disappointment, Woot!

x 6 +

sammydog01

quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01
mick52 wrote:

Are those My Little Pony knockoffs I see there? Those are fun and useless.

And I love your puppy!

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

CStingray78 wrote:...
1 x USED "RAWR!" Tee Size 2XL (Covered in animal hair)

Who doesn't like free cat hair?

Be thankful they didn't send the whole cat.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot
ThunderThighs wrote:I love the waving hands above the box. LOL. GOOD JOB! I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for posting!

We did!

I feel bad asking, but is there any way to use the warranty on the Lionel train set, their website says I'd need a receipt so I'm not sure if thats even possible, but it seemed new and would be a waste since it didnt work out of the box.

We convinced him that it was a hand moving train so either way he's happy but I know he'd think it so much cooler if he was able to move it with a remote haha

sammydog01

quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01

I'm out of town this week- my daughter said I had a package. Open it already kid!

Thanks so much for the balloons TT! You're the best! I want to go home right now and make some balloon animals but I can't until this weekend. I think I'll start with a snake.

ThunderThighs

Staff

zachrusswoot wrote:We did!

I feel bad asking, but is there any way to use the warranty on the Lionel train set, their website says I'd need a receipt so I'm not sure if thats even possible, but it seemed new and would be a waste since it didnt work out of the box.

We convinced him that it was a hand moving train so either way he's happy but I know he'd think it so much cooler if he was able to move it with a remote haha

Not that I know of. Did you try the "It was a gift from grandparents that live in a different state" thing?

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:I'm out of town this week- my daughter said I had a package. Open it already kid!

Thanks so much for the balloons TT! You're the best! I want to go home right now and make some balloon animals but I can't until this weekend. I think I'll start with a snake.

I expect to see great balloon animals from you in the near future.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Not that I know of. Did you try the "It was a gift from grandparents that live in a different state" thing?

When did Woot become grandparents?!

(Yes, I still need to open my box.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:When did Woot become grandparents?!

(Yes, I still need to open my box.)

Yes, and your post would probably put me at 19%. No pressure though. Nope, no pressure.

CmC918

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CmC918

Sorry for the delay haven't been home. Lots of misc crap some will come in handy I suppose. :-)

lardyhay

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lardyhay

Giant box of LETTER CRAP!!

The not-so-disappointing contents:

* Indigo Tree Frog stroller organizer
* Smart Bracelet fitness tracker
* Diggin Active Skootcase, pink – perfect for my niece!
* Stylers Multi-tool with flashlight – have already used it!
* Car DVR dash cam - always wanted a dash cam – yay!
* Acrylic hair care organizer - good because I am a mess
* Sivan Pressure Massager bar – loving this!!
* Gotham Steel 10.5” grill - I'll use this a lot!
* Aqualite waterproof flashlight – works GREAT, love it!
* Joto Galaxy S6 pink phone case - I actually have an S6!
* iPad Air 2 leather case - I actually have an iPad Air 2!
* Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition Statue- my son loves Battlefield 1 and thinks this is great
* Glitz n Glam Stretch Limo Play Tunnel – another niece gift!
* Better Body Solutions Power Dip Station - I’m about to get ripped!
* 14” x 18” Shirt Woot canvas “Blossom” - damaged
* Jack Rabbit Creations very soft and cute baby blanket
* Icasse Originality Stickers for Macbook
* Dunlop Vision Protective Eyewear for playing squash
* Large dog bed – I don’t have a dog so will donate to a dog rescue group
* 39 army men!!

What a great load of crap! This has been so much fun!

Thanks so much to Woot and especially TT!!

kram142

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kram142

Praise be to Wootbot! My previous post showed that I had a letter, and Wootbot saw my post and sent me more crap. Like a lot. Of. Crap. Here's the box:

And the contents:

Ultra Detailed List of Crappy Box Items:
One of the greatest items to ever hang on a wall ever (damaged #whocares)
A King-size bedding set
A sheet of stickers that say "Thanks for making our daughter's day special" or some meaningless sentiment like that
A hard cover for a macbook
2 silicon molds of flowers or something
2 silicon molds of legos
2 silicon molds of lego minifigs
A baby activity box that my non-baby kids wouldn't leave the heck alone
A K'nex set with an instruction book the size of a dictionary
A Samsung 24" widescreen monitor with a handy post-it on it showing where the screen is
A disem-hosed shower head
2 ladder hooks
An outdoor LED floodlight
A pink cordkeeper box thing
A soft towel from some Japanese company (it is very soft)
A High Sierra Rappel 50 backpack
13 cute little character duckies that my kids fought and probably will continue to fight over

Gotta say, some of the stuff in this haul may arguably classified as something other than crappy. Nice work Woot!

mick52

ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. If I put silly stuff in Bundles of Crayonss, even more people complain that it was junk and none of it was useful. I'm in a "can't win" situation.

Nina is a cutie pie.

she is a great girl. hope she stays that way.

i know...

but still, if you don't say what you want? how you ever going to get it? lol

mick52

sammydog01 wrote:Are those My Little Pony knockoffs I see there? Those are fun and useless.

And I love your puppy!

but of course you do! she is so funny and lovable sammy!!!!

stupid fake ponys. lol

ariellem

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ariellem

Teen has been loving the charging station. I took a pic of it in use - to post here - and teen made a point of first repositioning phone so you could see teen's custom phone cover.

ariellem wrote:My Crap Hunt 4 Bundles of Crayons (https://www.woot.com/offers/crap-hunt-4-asldkf044)...

...4-port USB 2.0 charging station with four ports. While we were unboxing, teen set this up (in the room where we were unboxing), in order to charge multiple devices at once without leaving the sofa. Set it up without leaving said sofa.

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

ariellem

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ariellem

Awesome Sharknado items & arrangement! Have not seen any of these before. Will show my teen, who has seen all (? - are there new ones?) of the Sharknado movies...

kathleen1966 wrote:...

While this did not come in my Bundles of Crayons

I did procure it during the Woot-Off in honor of a TT Stinker I received awhile back with....wait for it....ALL THREE SHARKNADO MOVIES!!!! She EVEN sent some little squirty sharks that I make a TX Sharknado out of below

tons o' screaming monkeys (yay!)
11/16: first Bunker of Catalogs in the past few years!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lardyhay wrote:Giant box of LETTER CRAP!!

What a great load of crap! This has been so much fun!

Thanks so much to Woot and especially TT!!

YAY for counting army men!!! Sounds like most everything has a home! Thank you for posting!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

kram142 wrote:Praise be to Wootbot! My previous post showed that I had a letter, and Wootbot saw my post and sent me more crap. Like a lot. Of. Crap. ...
And the contents:

13 cute little character duckies that my kids fought and probably will continue to fight over

Gotta say, some of the stuff in this haul may arguably classified as something other than crappy. Nice work Woot!

More crap! And duckies! Duckies rock! Thank you for posting! Enjoy the crap!

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat

Adding some info on a last winter's Letter Box of Crap, I gave away a bouncy ball from said LBOC along with two little Snickers to each Trick-or-Treater last night.

I heard 2 or 3 of them say "this is the best house so far", and one young fellow skipped the Snickers in favor of getting TWO bouncy balls!

Thanks WOOT and TT!

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

pjr175

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pjr175

Here is my Crap:

Lunch Box
Tote Bag
Tool Box
Woot Monkey
Country Music CD
Old Key
Cookie Cutters
Makeup Container
Laptop Sleeve
Tablet Sleeve
Loofah
Batman Toys
Book
Digital Scale
Luggage Tag
Skull Sticker
Woot CRAP Bag
Lips on a Stick

Thanks Woot!

x28 = 319lbs

ThunderThighs

Staff

AnniKat wrote:Adding some info on a last winter's Letter Box of Crap, I gave away a bouncy ball from said LBOC along with two little Snickers to each Trick-or-Treater last night.

I heard 2 or 3 of them say "this is the best house so far", and one young fellow skipped the Snickers in favor of getting TWO bouncy balls!

Thanks WOOT and TT!

Good recycling!

ThunderThighs

Staff

And pjr175's post took us to

YAY!

Now, if only Narf would post his.

Still waiting on 2 more Letter people to post their crap!

dgsiiinc

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dgsiiinc

My wife has been holding my Crap hostage! Today is our 20th anniversary and she was feeling kind enough to cough up the goods. Here's what I got:

A bag and tag!

A US Navy flask. This will become a Christmas gifT!

A jock strap. This will not become a Christmas gift.

A no barky shocky collar thing. I think these things are kind of cruel, so I'm probably gonna junk it.

A more dog-acceptable item. This is a shower wand type thing for pet grooming. I think.

A trimmer, so I can shape my majestic beard.

A beard comb for added majesty!

A wetsuit for an iPhone. And a DVD on how to use it? Hmm. I just drop my Android phone into a zippy bag and call it good. This is going to become a white elephant gift.

A nifty bpa-free glass food storage container.

Two sharp little kuhnifes. They have nylon pouches AND carabiners so they are super tacticool.

A personal fan that you can wear as a necklace. Cool. Well, cooling. Maybe.

A monkey with a new-to-me cape and a sweet spatula.

I am not even remotely disappointed. Thanks for all the crap, woot!

x13
One of the Honest 200.

pjr175

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pjr175
ThunderThighs wrote:And pjr175's post took us to

YAY!

Now, if only Narf would post his.

Still waiting on 2 more Letter people to post their crap!

SWEET!!!! In my best game show host voice...

"Tell pjr175 what he's won TT"

x28 = 319lbs

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Woot did NOT send a cat again with this Bundles of Crayons, so that's a plus. OTOH, that means no cat pics. Given the speed of me opening the box, Shy Purple Turtle seems appropriate ...

Crap bag and two bags of Texas air.

Sonaverse USB speakers. Mostly good reviews and still sells for $25 at the mothership.

Fivebop silicone gloves. Mostly positive reviews again; $13 at the mothership.

Despicable Me Play Doh set. It'll be a great stocking stuffer for a nephew; $12 at the mothership.

Sprouting chia seeds! Comes with a pottery hand too. 2014 release, damaged box, and 3rd party selling for $25+!

Bamboo trivet for pots. Useful.

Tea infuser (for loose tea leaves). This is useful too.

Cell phone cases for phones I do not have and were NOT included. Grrr!

Coin purse and PS4 (micro-USB) charging cable. Useful.

Woot luggage tag and The Cure/The Top CD ... which makes me feel old.

Pizza cutter ... always useful! On the side is also a folding storage box. Nice!

By this time, Blue Puppicorn was wondering what the excitement was and decided to join in. First up, a Jawbone Jambox! A refurb, so hopefully it's all good. $45 at the mothership.

Samsung activity tracker. Or is that INactivity tracker? $30 at the mothership.

Hahaha! Reviews say it's a good book. I'll be reading it.

I was promised disappointment. I wasn't disappointed at all! Thanks, Woot!

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor
Narfcake wrote:Woot did NOT send a cat again with this Bundles of Crayons, so that's a plus. OTOH, that means no cat pics. Given the speed of me opening the box, Shy Purple Turtle seems appropriate ...

I was promised disappointment. I wasn't disappointed at all! Thanks, Woot!

FInally, Narf! And you got good stuff too. Nice post.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

digitaljanitor wrote:FInally, Narf! And you got good stuff too. Nice post.

Thanks. And yep!

Now for 5 more to bring this past 20% ...

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Thanks. And yep!

Now for 5 more to bring this past 20% ...

That Zombie Chia was the TT Stinker. There should have been a card taped to it.

Here's your sig badge if you want it.

And a coupon will come your way if you acknowledge all this.

hstoltz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hstoltz

Got my CRAP and it was a good one. Plenty of fiber in those place mats, car washing mits, and fake grass flooring!

crackkitty

quality posts: 14 Private Messages crackkitty

Very sorry for the delay...

crap came, i'd say more disappointed than normal... which is disappointing.... does that mean I'm not.... i give up.

1x screaming monkey
1x my crap bag
1x camping tarp
1x 16pc flatware set (super crappy)
1x bag of texas air
1x cowboys football xmas ornament, with light up function (essentially broken)
1x light socket thing
1x knitted hat thing
1x white knitted thing
1x pack of cards
4x konjac sponge
1x apple watch band
3x cell phone cases (for phones we don't have)
2x desk lamp things

the lamps might be cool, we'll try em out.

Thanks Woot!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

pjr175 wrote:SWEET!!!! In my best game show host voice...

"Tell pjr175 what he's won TT"

He's won a brand NEW NOTHING!

But thank you for posting!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:That Zombie Chia was the TT Stinker. There should have been a card taped to it.

Here's your sig badge if you want it.

And a coupon will come your way if you acknowledge all this.

Woohoo! I'll double check when I get home.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Just got power back and have oh so much catching up to do!

#LoVE