Carousels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Carousels

I would like to know the rules to join woot.We have some discounts
irregularly that want to post in woot.

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

Carousels

lichme wrote:Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

thank you very much

Carousels

lichme wrote:Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

I had read that,and send the message to advertising@woot.com to inquiry the detail about the cooperation,but received no reply.Can you tell me what should I do?Thank you so much.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Carousels wrote:I had read that,and send the message to advertising@woot.com to inquiry the detail about the cooperation,but received no reply.Can you tell me what should I do?Thank you so much.

Hi, I'm sorry for the confusion. We use an ad service now. I'll see about getting that information removed from our contact page.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items