Back to Amazon.com

Carousels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Carousels

I would like to know the rules to join woot.We have some discounts
irregularly that want to post in woot.

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

Carousels

lichme wrote:Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

thank you very much

Carousels

lichme wrote:Woot no longer supports user submitted deals/sales posted directly. If you are interested in having your product sold here, you should check out the Vendor Portal

I had read that,and send the message to advertising@woot.com to inquiry the detail about the cooperation,but received no reply.Can you tell me what should I do?Thank you so much.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Carousels wrote:I had read that,and send the message to advertising@woot.com to inquiry the detail about the cooperation,but received no reply.Can you tell me what should I do?Thank you so much.

Hi, I'm sorry for the confusion. We use an ad service now. I'll see about getting that information removed from our contact page.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items