Back to Amazon.com

sebrewster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sebrewster

Their customer service is horrible and you are stuck with the crap they send even if it doesn't match what they advertise. Look at their return policy ... absolutely no returns. They told me to give mine to my mother-in-law ... they really did this.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sebrewster wrote:Their customer service is horrible and you are stuck with the crap they send even if it doesn't match what they advertise. Look at their return policy ... absolutely no returns. They told me to give mine to my mother-in-law ... they really did this.

Hi there. I only see one purchase on your account and that was back in 2015. If you want to get me information on the current concern, I'll check in with CS for you.

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sebrewster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sebrewster

Nope, I bought just the one item and will never buy again. I got emailed a deal for WOOT and that reminded me of the crappy service. I talked to CS back then and they told me to give it to my mother-in-law. I told them I would never buy again. Customer acquisition is the highest cost for a business and customer retention is the easiest to lose.

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

sebrewster wrote:Nope, I bought just the one item and will never buy again. I got emailed a deal for WOOT and that reminded me of the crappy service. I talked to CS back then and they told me to give it to my mother-in-law. I told them I would never buy again. Customer acquisition is the highest cost for a business and customer retention is the easiest to lose.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience back then. However, we have worked our monkey tails off to improve how we do CS since then, including adding a Click to Call feature and changing many of our policies around things like this. I'd love you to give us another try but totally understand if your experience turned you away for life.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

ThunderThighs

Staff

sebrewster wrote:Nope, I bought just the one item and will never buy again. I got emailed a deal for WOOT and that reminded me of the crappy service. I talked to CS back then and they told me to give it to my mother-in-law. I told them I would never buy again. Customer acquisition is the highest cost for a business and customer retention is the easiest to lose.

As noted above, we've worked hard on CS and toned down the snarkiness.

I do apologize for the poor experience.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

TRY OUR *NEW* *IMPROVED* CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

NOW WITH LESS ADDED SNARK!

Seriously, I can confirm this. The few problems I have had lately have had very little (if any) snarkiness coming from staff.

There's a "volunteer mod" that I'm still trying to iron out an apparent prejudicial treatment of me...but in terms of "real" staff, everything has been sterling!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

But I like the snark.

Maybe some old fashioned woot snarkiness can be added to my orders?? Please??

stryderryu

quality posts: 18 Private Messages stryderryu

I can attest the customer service is better now. I ordered 2 of the 6 packs of LED lights and received a total of 2 bulbs. I called and explained the error. They helped with the situation immediately. I plan on staying loyal for a long time now.

DustyJello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DustyJello

Staff

sebrewster wrote:Their customer service is horrible and you are stuck with the crap they send even if it doesn't match what they advertise. Look at their return policy ... absolutely no returns. They told me to give mine to my mother-in-law ... they really did this.

You've actually brought up a really good point: our return policy on the FAQ page is horribly out of date and isn't an accurate representation of our current policy.

I've just talked with our CS team and we're going to try and get out a revised policy in the next couple of weeks!

modi123

quality posts: 21 Private Messages modi123

Glad to hear some folks still keep their spiteful ax ground sharp after two years and some months!

Eeeeee! Eeeeee!

But I don't want no tea. It gives me a headache.

Hahahaha! Oh Pete Puma.. you slay me.

Betta koix15(2017)

therealjrn

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

It may help sway the court of public opinion if you were to give a bit more of the story.

What was wrong with the order?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

therealjrn

olcubmaster wrote:It may help sway the court of public opinion if you were to give a bit more of the story.

What was wrong with the order?

Ghoul.

Halloween's over man.

I find it more fun to imagine what the product might have been for Woot CS to suggest the OP send it to the MIL.

Was it ill-fitting socks? Was it some kind fitness product upon which the elastic band fails and sends it into the user's face?

Oh! I hope it isn't as easy as a defective toaster that might work better in a warm, humid environment as a bathroom...

Can you pick up what I'm laying down here?

Oh wait...it might have been a heated shower mat!

Shucks...now I want to hear the story too!

olcubmaster

therealjrn wrote:Ghoul.

Halloween's over man.

I find it more fun to imagine what the product might have been for Woot CS to suggest the OP send it to the MIL.

Was it ill-fitting socks? Was it some kind fitness product upon which the elastic band fails and sends it into the user's face?

Oh! I hope it isn't as easy as a defective toaster that might work better in a warm, humid environment as a bathroom...

Can you pick up what I'm laying down here?

Oh wait...it might have been a heated shower mat!

Shucks...now I want to hear the story too!

I like your warp, jrn!

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

therealjrn wrote:TRY OUR *NEW* *IMPROVED* CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

NOW WITH LESS ADDED SNARK!

Seriously, I can confirm this. The few problems I have had lately have had very little (if any) snarkiness coming from staff.

There's a "volunteer mod" that I'm still trying to iron out an apparent prejudicial treatment of me...but in terms of "real" staff, everything has been sterling!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

not this VM I hope!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

daveinwarshington wrote:But I like the snark.

Maybe some old fashioned woot snarkiness can be added to my orders?? Please??

I agree Dave. I would be up for that as well.

In fact, there may already be a hidden icon to select for that to be added to your order!

Drew would know...he spots those things really well

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

cklun wrote:whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

not this VM I hope!!!

I nominated him for scapegoat of the month at a different site.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Narfcake wrote:I nominated him for scapegoat of the month at a different site.

LOL!!!

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz

Isn't Woot known for it's snark? I like a little snark with my daily life. Keeps things from getting too mundane

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

olcubmaster

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

RebelTaz wrote:Isn't Woot known for it's snark? I like a little snark with my daily life. Keeps things from getting too mundane

I mean, we are. But we also learned there's a time and a place for snark. When a customer has a product they don't want, and we have their money, that is a poor time to be cute. Don't worry - we will inject snark into enough other places you won't miss it.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

therealjrn

therealjrn

cklun wrote:LOL!!!

Oh sure you laugh now missy...you keep your bloomers close ma'am.

therealjrn

therealjrn wrote:Oh sure you laugh now missy...you keep your bloomers close ma'am.

Crap, she's like in Rome, with the Pope and shit...

Well...darn.

makiyang107

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makiyang107

I haven't bought something from here

ThunderThighs

Staff

makiyang107 wrote:I haven't bought something from here

*GASP*