Top 9% of Woot.com Woots
Top 6% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Vacuum, UV7965
Price: $189.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Nov 08 to Thursday, Nov 09) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

pupyluvr

quality posts: 64 Private Messages pupyluvr

"What... No Lazers?"

chuckf1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chuckf1

I have a similar model of Shark and I love it. You couldn't give me.............one million dollars for it, Dr. Evil.

dhaus5650

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dhaus5650

We bought an older version (Shark NV552) here over a year ago and just love it. It sucks very well. And the lift away is great for doing the stairs.

vmorgs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vmorgs
chuckf1 wrote:I have a similar model of Shark and I love it. You couldn't give me.............one million dollars for it, Dr. Evil.

I have an adorable dog who sheds like it's her job. We have two area rugs that are like Velcro and her fur sticks to them like crazy! Do you know how this handles pet hair? I need a vacuum that can handle pet hair. A lot of it.

ericksonkurt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ericksonkurt

Why does the Email offer indicate the model # is UV7965, but the website shows UV795??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ericksonkurt wrote:Why does the Email offer indicate the model # is UV7965, but the website shows UV795??

Typo! It's the UV795. We'll fix the titles in just a bit.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bleong520

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bleong520

The (refurbished) Dyson UP15 is the same price on woot's vacuum and floor care page. Which one is the better product?

PapaMidnight

quality posts: 9 Private Messages PapaMidnight

I purchased the NV750 earlier this year, and it has been awesome. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a vacuum cleaner that can go over both High Pile and Low Pile carpeting, and even over hardwood floors.

Formerly: 8 years bag-of-crapless. Streak Broken on Day 1 of Year 9.

czechbikr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages czechbikr

I purchased a similar Shark vacuum from Woot maybe a year and a half ago...it's been a great machine.

mainetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mainetti

how does it work in corners, under kitchen cabinet lips etc?

xibbumbero

quality posts: 10 Private Messages xibbumbero
mainetti wrote:how does it work in corners, under kitchen cabinet lips etc?

Strong suction makes it work well. Also,it lays flat and you can use the canister separately.
I bought mine at Costco for less $.

grampawizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grampawizard

I have the cheaper model (red) that cost about half this on Woot. I don't know about this model, but my repairman told me he had done many repairs on the little shark and that the problems with them are 1) there is a brush roller switch that has a propensity to fail, 2) parts are not available from the company, 3) the only fix is to disable the switch. My Shark had to be repaired in less than a year for this problem ($40). Again, this version may be fine, but it seems to me this company is NOT good about supporting their product -- no parts? Come on!

tkulbacki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tkulbacki

Is the brush head power driven or air driven? I have the Dyson that is air driven and it is useless garbage.