• 30.1% - only in the morning. 186
  • 0.5% - only in the afternoon. 3
  • 0.5% - only in the evening. 3
  • 39.3% - all the time. 243
  • 8.6% - rarely. 53
  • 14.2% - often. 88
  • 6.8% - never. 42
618 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Morning and early afternoon. Later in the day, I have to prepare for sleep, so I back it down a peg.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158

No such thing as too much coffee. Dark roast, black.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I like my coffee so strong that I can hear colors and see infinity on a clear day.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK
PocketBrain wrote:Morning and early afternoon. Later in the day, I have to prepare for sleep, so I back it down a peg.

This.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

And yes, I prefer darker roasts. Mornings, I typically just drink commodity coffee. I do roast my own coffee, however, and make a tasty espresso. My roaster is on the fritz right now, however.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

I grow my own beans from organic compost and only use spring water from the glaciers of iceland for watering them

glynis37

quality posts: 13 Private Messages glynis37
stevenlee212 wrote:I grow my own beans from organic compost and only use spring water from the glaciers of iceland for watering them

Glacier water? Ugh! That's got dead mammoths in it!

gottabegreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gottabegreen

No coffee. Green Tea all day.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
PocketBrain wrote:And yes, I prefer darker roasts. Mornings, I typically just drink commodity coffee. I do roast my own coffee, however, and make a tasty espresso. My roaster is on the fritz right now, however.

Hey PB.
We roast our own coffee also.

I get beans from Sweet Marias online.
I usually only drink coffee in the morning.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I drink coffee in the morning, grind my beans, dark, rich roast, Sumatra is my favorite.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212
glynis37 wrote:Glacier water? Ugh! That's got dead mammoths in it!

The dead mammoths actually add nutrients to my beans. I call them woolly beans

AWildWeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AWildWeed

Coffee most mornings, then tea (no sugar, ty) and/or cola in the afternoon and evenings. Water off and on all day, of course. Can't drink tea after about 8 pm, or no sleep for me. Curiously, however, I can - and do - drink coffee and/or cola right up till midnite, then sleep quite well.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

You Have Been Warned

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

I like my coffee the way I like my men...

Strong

Sweet

and

Able to keep me up all night!

But lately, it's been:

Weak

Artificially sweet

Decaffeinated

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

mollypop87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollypop87

[VMod edit: embedded the pic.]

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

I only drink coffee in the morning, (or iced coffee early afternoon) but I'll drink other things with caffeine, like sweet tea, at any time of day, including right before bed.