Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How often do you play video games?
  • 0% - Daily 0
  • 0% - Weekly 0
  • 0% - Monthly 0
  • 0% - A few times a year 0
  • 0% - Never 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz

Hell... I had to stop playing Skylanders just to TAKE this poll!

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

I have Sudoku and Pokemon on my phone and I play them daily, but actual console games, not so much. You are more likely to see the PS3 at my house playing Hulu or Netflix than a game. We are just not gamers in my house, not even the kid.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Daily. Mostly a PC gamer here. Sure, I get busy, but gotta start up StarCraft II and keep Abathur fed. He needs his bio. It. Whatever.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Somewhere between a Few times a year and Never

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70
RebelTaz wrote:Hell... I had to stop playing Skylanders just to TAKE this poll!

Darn for kids and adults. My son and I have about 40 of the little monsters maxed out.

scarp54

quality posts: 4 Private Messages scarp54

Never. I used to LOVE playing video games but now I get terrible motion sickness from them. Makes me sad.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70
PocketBrain wrote:Daily. Mostly a PC gamer here. Sure, I get busy, but gotta start up StarCraft II and keep Abathur fed. He needs his bio. It. Whatever.

The Queen of Blades will make sure of that. I play it too. I don't play online though. Last thing I need is some 14 year old from Korea handing my behind to me on on a plate with a ZERG Rush!

mrbarister

quality posts: 37 Private Messages mrbarister

I don't believe the people who say a few times a year or never. All of you older people out there who play candy crush, sudoku, solitaire or bridge or your computer or phone, are video gamers whether you admit it or not.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

If things like Candy Crush or computer slot machines are considered video games, than 'every day'.

If this is only considering things from Nintendo, Play Station, or one of those things then I would say 'never' as I don't have any of those units. Not even sure how to get the bigger PC games.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
mrbarister wrote:I don't believe the people who say a few times a year or never. All of you older people out there who play candy crush, sudoku, solitaire or bridge or your computer or phone, are video gamers whether you admit it or not.

Nope. None of those either.

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime
mrbarister wrote:I don't believe the people who say a few times a year or never. All of you older people out there who play candy crush, sudoku, solitaire or bridge or your computer or phone, are video gamers whether you admit it or not.

Nope. None of those either.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

I used to be a daily gamer, but miniature painting has taken over as the king of my hobbies. Somehow it's more expensive too...

deathinkansas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deathinkansas

Used to be an everyday gamer, now my kid takes all my "free" time.

therubbrduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therubbrduck
deathinkansas wrote:Used to be an everyday gamer, now my kid takes all my "free" time.

they gotta sleep sometime...

AWildWeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AWildWeed

If Scrabble, Words with Friends, Solitaire and jigsaw puzzles count, then, yes, every day. I don't own a console of any flavor. But if I did, I would play Mario and Zelda pretty often.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
netprophet1976 wrote:I used to be a daily gamer, but miniature painting has taken over as the king of my hobbies. Somehow it's more expensive too...

What is miniature painting? Can you show us photos?

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

The retired elderly seniors prefer games like Rummy or Bridge

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:What is miniature painting? Can you show us photos?

I certainly don't want to speak for netprophet1, but I took it to mean the small metal figures used for tabletop gaming. D&D or Warhammer figures, etc. If not, then I am interested in what it means myself. Picturing a teeny, tiny Bob Ross in my head is pretty fun, but probably off base.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK
cainemarko wrote:I certainly don't want to speak for netprophet1, but I took it to mean the small metal figures used for tabletop gaming. D&D or Warhammer figures, etc. If not, then I am interested in what it means myself. Picturing a teeny, tiny Bob Ross in my head is pretty fun, but probably off base.

Happy Trees!

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa
cainemarko wrote:I certainly don't want to speak for netprophet1, but I took it to mean the small metal figures used for tabletop gaming. D&D or Warhammer figures, etc. If not, then I am interested in what it means myself. Picturing a teeny, tiny Bob Ross in my head is pretty fun, but probably off base.

This photo is where my mind went, without the tiny Bob Ross.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

From our yearly Halloween doggie dress-up contest. She was the winner:

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Eratosthenes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Eratosthenes

I voted daily, but it's part of my job. The amount I get to play video games for pleasure is far more rare.

RebelTaz

Marcusx70 wrote:Darn for kids and adults. My son and I have about 40 of the little monsters maxed out.

lol.. my girlfriend and I are addicted - we have right at 200 characters and we are still looking for more!

x50x2x2
... ...
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

RebelTaz

That is so cute! Bob Ross is my favorite painter.

x50x2x2
... ...

l44fox

quality posts: 1 Private Messages l44fox

I just had a new Atari flashback 8 set to come in today. The last one Atari old style, that I had died 2 years ago, still got 10 sets of new joy sticks. This one will most likely will be the last one that I will buy. Once this gets hooked up, I will played some everyday when I am not in the hospital or nursing home.