ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

So this is Bob. He's been in my office for a couple weeks for an upcoming secret project.

He started out naked which bothered one of our head honchos so he got a towel. Later someone added a bra. Then a shirt.

I came back from Seattle this a.m. to this:

What else could Bob use?

BTW, he's pretty useless as a moderator. He doesn't respond to posts at all.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa
ThunderThighs wrote:So this is Bob. He's been in my office for a couple weeks for an upcoming secret project.

He started out naked which bothered one of our head honchos so he got a towel. Later someone added a bra. Then a shirt.

What else could Bob use?

Send him to acraigl's house to personally deliver a carton of dsi docks.

BobTheMod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BobTheMod

Hey now! I don't have arms! How can I type!

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

BobTheMod wrote:Hey now! I don't have arms! How can I type!

Woot is an equal opportunity employer.

Thank goodness for speech-to-text.

I'm NOT thanking Bob for Comic Sans, however.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

renatuslives

quality posts: 36 Private Messages renatuslives
BobTheMod wrote:Hey now! I don't have arms! How can I type!

There is at least one arm on your shirt, so that's a start.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Bob needs to get Lei'd

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair

Leggings...Bob needs leggings

x14

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

What's with the hard hat? Is he building something....

Is he....... Bob the Builder?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Woot is an equal opportunity employer.

I know the people that were behind that loser app. LOL

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

lichme wrote:What's with the hard hat? Is he building something....

Is he....... Bob the Builder?

Ooooooohhhhhh!

bankernosaj

quality posts: 20 Private Messages bankernosaj
ThunderThighs wrote:So this is Bob. He's been in my office for a couple weeks for an upcoming secret project.

What else could Bob use?

#ISeetheBOC

*28*3

ThunderThighs

Staff

bankernosaj wrote:#ISeetheBOC

LOL

bringerofbacon

quality posts: 20 Private Messages bringerofbacon

Bob could stand for the Bringer of Bacon, just saying. ;)

x34

It was the best of craps, it was the worst of crap, it was the crap of wisdom, it was the crap of foolishness, it was the crap of belief, it was the crap of incredulity, it was the crap of Light, it was the crap of Darkness, it was the crap of hope, it was the crap of despair, we had crap before us, we had no crap before us, we were all going direct to Crap-Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the crap was so far like the present crap, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good crap or for evil crap, in the superlative degree of crap comparison only.

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
marlenestclair wrote:Leggings...Bob needs leggings

I was thinking legwarmers

Nicaoidh

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Nicaoidh

Since we are all pro animal maybe give him one of those cat or dog shaped pillows that you have had on homewoot before. I have the corgi one in my office because it looks a lot like my corgi! He would benefit from holding a pupper or kitty!

x20

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl
drewcroa wrote:Send him to acraigl's house to personally deliver a carton of dsi docks.

That's just mean.

BUY! >>

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl

That whole-head snorkel would be a pretty good luck for him.

Compression sleeves too.

BUY! >>

bolligra

quality posts: 44 Private Messages bolligra

Bob in Accounting?

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

bullrocky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bullrocky

pants, to hide the one skinny leg.....

x34

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
Narfcake wrote:Woot is an equal opportunity employer.

I never get tired of this:

lordbowen

quality posts: 844 Private Messages lordbowen

drewcroa

Bob's been awfully quiet, hope everything's alright.

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor

What else could Bob use?

Looks to me like he could use a good "stiff" drink (and he should share it with you, TT ! )

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

ThunderThighs

Staff

drewcroa wrote:Bob's been awfully quiet, hope everything's alright.

Bob’s hiding out in an office because we all had to pack up. They’re replacing our cubicles this weekend. Be glad to get rid of these old dust magnets.

drewcroa

ThunderThighs wrote:Bob’s hiding out in an office because we all had to pack up. They’re replacing our cubicles this weekend. Be glad to get rid of these old dust magnets.

When I started my new job this summer I got yelled at for calling them cubes. I was told they are "workstations". Granted the ones we have are enormous, almost too big.

They put two of them in a giant office for my counterpart and I, there is probably more work space than the guys with normal desks have, I actually like our "workstations" better, I have two 24" monitors and my laptop monitor and it barely takes 1/5 of the space.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

I met Bob the other day. Nice guy, a little quiet though. Signed him up for our work softball team. Told me he usually plays left-center and bats leadoff.