WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Turkey or Ham?
  • 0% - Turkey 0
  • 0% - Ham 0
  • 0% - NO 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz

Italian Sausage.

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Fried Chicken

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Turkey Ham.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Bacon

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

Pigs feet and chitterlings

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor

SMOKED turkey!

reminds me of this story:
Before placing the ham in the oven for baking, the mother cut off one end. “Why did you cut off the end of the ham?” asked the daughter.
“That’s the way my mother always did it,” was the reply.
The daughter quickly vanished. In moments, she was on the telephone to the grandmother verifying whether or not what she had been told was true. The grandmother replied that she did, indeed, always cut the end off the ham. When asked why, the grandmother replied, “That’s the way my mother always did it.”
As fate would have it, the next week brought about a visit from great-grandmother. Overcome with curiosity, as young children often are, nothing would do but to pose this same question.
“Great Grandmother, Mommy always cuts the end off her ham before she puts it in the oven. Mommy says she does it because that’s the way Grandmother always did it. Grandmother says she did it because that’s the way you always did it. Is it true, Great Grandmother? Did you always cut the end off of the ham?”
“Yes, indeed, my child, I always cut the end off the ham” replied the elderly woman.
“But why?” asked the young girl.
Holding her hands about 12 inches apart, she replied, “Because my pan was only this big.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

mullenryn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mullenryn

Bull Penis!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
stevenlee212 wrote:Pigs feet and chitterlings

I walked into a friend’s house.

I said, “What is that godawful smell?”

She laughed and told me, chitterlings, I said no thank you. She said, chitlins, that’s how we say it in the south!
I can think of another word too, rhymes with chit! Coz that is what they smell like!

catperson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catperson

I haven't eaten pork or beef for years. Turkey, chicken and fish, yes. So, turkey for everything!

AWildWeed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AWildWeed

Turkey or ham for... ??

Thanksgiving? Turkey
Christmas? Turkey AND ham, ty

A normal, every day kinda day? Depends on what I feel like eating.

What is this "NO"! Does not compute.

Discord

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Discord

Por que no los dos?