Top 0% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

ASICS Men's & Women's GEL-Venture 6
Price: $31.99 - 38.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Nov 15 to Thursday, Nov 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

johnkeplerlewis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnkeplerlewis

Can any wide-footers (4E) comment on the fit of these sneaks? Perhaps compared to New Balance?

JLew

Anothermind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anothermind
johnkeplerlewis wrote:Can any wide-footers (4E) comment on the fit of these sneaks? Perhaps compared to New Balance?

Not sure about the 6, but I have the Gel Venture 5 in a 4E and sized up 1/2 size. I don't run in these since they are for trails but they are comfy for everyday use. Initially they felt a bit stiff compared to the New Balance shoes I've worn in the past.

bubbawheat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubbawheat
johnkeplerlewis wrote:Can any wide-footers (4E) comment on the fit of these sneaks? Perhaps compared to New Balance?

I can't comment because they always are out of the wide sizes by the time I look (which is within an hour of receiving the email). They must not like us bigfoots...so I can't buy.
(I'm a 12.5 wide or better yet 13 wide)

bdwilliamson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdwilliamson

How can Woot claim the list price is $177 when the Asics website sells them for $70 with free shipping?

k376

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k376

Does anyone know if these help with pronation? I know Asics sells some that do...

jknuts2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jknuts2

I'm 10.5 wide. I've found the Asics wide to fit me better than New Balance. My last two pairs of cross trainers are Asics. I had previously had New Balance and before that Nike. I can't speak to this style specifically though.

thsp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thsp
k376 wrote:Does anyone know if these help with pronation? I know Asics sells some that do...

I looked. Asics website says these are for Under & Neutral pronators. Here's the link
http://www.asics.com/us/en-us/gel-venture-6/p/0010301057.1606

garbyrator

quality posts: 6 Private Messages garbyrator

A pretty highly rated trail shoe on Run Repeat.

RunRepeat Review

Pricing is definitely much cheaper than the $177 MSRP.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but you always Woot.

teamchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teamchaos
bdwilliamson wrote:How can Woot claim the list price is $177 when the Asics website sells them for $70 with free shipping?

You're right. $170 has to be a typo. List price is $70!

legapan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages legapan

Hello,
do you suggest to wait till Black Friday for better deal?
Thank you!

catbegemot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catbegemot

I bought several pairs of 4E 10 GEL Venture 5 in April and have been wearing them ever since as both my work out and every day foot wear. Much better than New Balance I've been using before.

IKAJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IKAJ
bdwilliamson wrote:How can Woot claim the list price is $177 when the Asics website sells them for $70 with free shipping?

Has anyone ever sued Woot for misrepresenting the MSRP?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hey all!

RE: List Price

we bought directly from ASICS and that's the list price they gave us.

BUT to make y'all happy, we're lowering the list price to $70.

Remember, the List/MSRP is a meaningless price like the sticker price on a car.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Nunzio0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nunzio0

what did they have three or four pairs of each color?
just wondering.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Nunzio0 wrote:what did they have three or four pairs of each color?
just wondering.

Nope, they're just popular. Most had double digit numbers to start with many in the high double digits.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Bob0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bob0
ThunderThighs wrote:Nope, they're just popular. Most had double digit numbers to start with many in the high double digits.

Well, jeez, I want some now. Get more! 😬