+ Add a Comment

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This here thread will be for any and all Big ol' Cornucopias that you might get starting November 20 through November 27.

REMEMBER! I love photos! Post photos of what you get!

Not sure how to post a pic? Just go over here. We've got two sets of instructions to help you out.

So remember! No taking your Big ol' Cornucopia and running off with it.

You gotta share. That's what's so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

REMEMBER TO POST In May, 17% of the wooters came back to post their crap I know you can do better than that! Make my manager happy!

Let's talk!

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

Prepare for:

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

Quality Posts

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

WHY DID I GET...

DENIED: We ran out of Big ol' Cornucopias before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of Big ol' Cornucopias right further down the process and we had to cancel the order to reverse gears.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

SHIPPING

These are shipped UPS Surepost. That means that UPS may or may not hand off your crap to your local post office. For some whacko reason, they sometimes mark it as delivered even though it's at your post office.

Make sure to give it a couple extra days before panicking.

ThunderThighs

Staff

WHEN THEY WILL SHIP

All Big ol' Cornucopias sold 11/20-27 will ship on 11/28-29.

Holiday.
Letters.
Things to do.
Hold tight.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Canceling Duplicate Orders

Due to a backend software change, I will have a different method to locating and canceling duplicate orders - people ordering another Big ol' Cornucopia with a different account.

My guess is that I will find more than before.

If it looks like a duplicate, I will cancel it. No exceptions and no remorse on my end.

thughes72143

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thughes72143

This is better than Black Friday. I am already a winner.

evemarvelous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages evemarvelous

I just scored some crap! Yahoo! This is so exciting! Crap in November, baby due in December! This year is going out with a BANG!

Don't let the Muggles get you down.

62 Woots.

Craps I've Scored:
04/22/14, 12/01/14, 07/12/16, 11/01/16, 11/10/16, 04/18/17, 07/11/17, 11/20/17

ThunderThighs

Staff

Nothing to say

I just wanted to post another note.

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl

Got one too!
I'm approaching the 100-crap mark. I will not think about my life decisions until then.

BUY! >>

evemarvelous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages evemarvelous
acraigl wrote:Got one too!
I'm approaching the 100-crap mark. I will not think about my life decisions until then.

100 craps?! That's insane!

Don't let the Muggles get you down.

62 Woots.

Craps I've Scored:
04/22/14, 12/01/14, 07/12/16, 11/01/16, 11/10/16, 04/18/17, 07/11/17, 11/20/17

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot

I think I've gotten every allowable Basket of Cranberries since March this year.

OK!

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
zachrusswoot wrote:I think I've gotten every allowable Basket of Cranberries since March this year.

On a note with the new back end technology and one that I've never been clear on, Are a husband and wife both allowed to get one though? Cause my wife snagged this one and if it's not allowed I can save you some time from looking and cancel one myself.

I *think* as long as they have different names and payments you're good, but TT (and Wootbot) ultimately decide your crapfate.

BUY! >>

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa
ThunderThighs wrote:Nothing to say

I just wanted to post another note.

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67

So excited to get another Basket of Cranberries! Can't wait to see what this one contains!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

aaee

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aaee

I GOT FIRST SUCKER!!!!!

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bestsportnascar
aaee wrote:I GOT FIRST SUCKER!!!!!

Ha! Sucker!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SColburn

quality posts: 31 Private Messages SColburn

'Grats to the Twitter followers, and Meh to the bots (though it was up for several minutes).

x5

ThunderThighs

Staff

drewcroa wrote:

Exactly.

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

I got a "0ffice of B33ler #2" crap earlier today. Looking forward to the disappointment.

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67

Is there (or will there be) a badge to use for the B33ler's office Big ol' Cornucopia's? Or, will they be counted with the Christmas shenanigans stuff?

Just wondering.

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc
ThunderThighs wrote:Canceling Duplicate Orders

Due to a backend software change, I will have a different method to locating and canceling duplicate orders - people ordering another Big ol' Cornucopia with a different account.

If it looks like a duplicate, I will cancel it. No exceptions and no remorse on my end.

So, hey, my friend, oregunpixie, got her crap while at my house (she is my home healthcare worker, so she's at my home five days a week helping me), so the IP addresses will match. But we are completely different people and she lives in another town. Her crap is her own. Please don't cancel us, but if you do have to cancel one please make it mine and not hers. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz
peaceetc wrote:Please don't cancel us, but if you do have to cancel one please make it mine and not hers.

Boy, you ARE a good friend. I would throw my friend under the bus in a heartbeat for a Big ol' Cornucopia! lol

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

ThunderThighs

Staff

So are y'all ready for more crappenings? There will be lots of crappening through Monday.

It will be exhausting times.

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:So are y'all ready for more crappenings? There will be lots of crappening through Monday.

Is that the appropriate name for the offerings, or is there a severe lack of alternatives? 🤔

mepher

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mepher
ThunderThighs wrote:Canceling Duplicate Orders

People do that? Bah humbug on them! (I shouldn't be surprised though). With that said, I'll be out at the family's place, so will have to cross my fingers to get cell phone service and speediness for those. (In the past, it seems that the app is always at least a couple minutes behind the site. It says still 75% of x-item left! F5 my computer... nvm....)

qazxswe

mepher wrote:People do that? Bah humbug on them! (I shouldn't be surprised though).

I don't know how often she posts the statistics, but I've seen TT post how many duplicate orders were cancelled.

It's not a particularly large number (compared to how many were sold), but it does prevent other people from ordering.☹️

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm
ThunderThighs wrote:So are y'all ready for more crappenings? There will be lots of crappening through Monday.

Sigh...yes, I'm ready to f5 every woot site & social media account for the next few days.

drewcroa

quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa

I'll make it easy on you, just ship it all to my house and tell everyone they are sold out.

peaceetc

RebelTaz wrote:Boy, you ARE a good friend. I would throw my friend under the bus in a heartbeat for a Big ol' Cornucopia! lol

She's been an enormous help to me for the last couple of years since my mother (who was my previous caregiver) died. Besides, she cooks my food for me, so I have to stay on her good side. ;)

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

peaceetc

drewcroa wrote:I'll make it easy on you, just ship it all to my house and tell everyone they are sold out.

Didn't they pretty much already do that once?

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Lol, family asked me to go with them somewhere Friday and I told them that unless I had managed to snag a Big ol' Cornucopia, I wasn't going anywhere. Oh, my life.

x2 x5

ThunderThighs

Staff

tnhillbillygal wrote:Lol, family asked me to go with them somewhere Friday and I told them that unless I had managed to snag a Big ol' Cornucopia, I wasn't going anywhere. Oh, my life.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Exactly! Even my husband has made allowances for my obsession. Hopefully this new keyboard can keep up! Woot!!!

x2 x5

qazxswe

First sucker for Beeler 3.

Hehe.

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
qazxswe wrote:First sucker for Beeler 3.

Hehe.

help! I think I'm missing a piece... PM a hint??

AJG62

quality posts: 19 Private Messages AJG62
mbspell wrote:help! I think I'm missing a piece... PM a hint??

Missing the same piece and I'm thinking it's going to be something pretty simple.

dafrogman

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dafrogman

Were there only 3 total pieces?

x12

jessmom

quality posts: 14 Private Messages jessmom

Same here.

mbspell wrote:help! I think I'm missing a piece... PM a hint??

qazxswe

dafrogman wrote:Were there only 3 total pieces?

Yes.

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell

TYPE IT ALL LOWERCASE!!!

woo hoo

got one