WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

YETI Hopper 30 Coolers

Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 8% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Woot.com Woots
Top 0% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

YETI Hopper 30 Coolers
Price: $169.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Nov 27 to Tuesday, Nov 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

drewcroa


quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa

Will yeti be honoring their warranty on these? I seem to recall someone having an issue with the lid from their rambler mug awhile back and yeti essentially told them "tough luck, woot isn't an authorized retailer".

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

drewcroa wrote:Will yeti be honoring their warranty on these? I seem to recall someone having an issue with the lid from their rambler mug awhile back and yeti essentially told them "tough luck, woot isn't an authorized retailer".


We bought these directly from Yeti so I'd say we're an authorized retailer.

If you have any problems, let us know.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

drewcroa


quality posts: 35 Private Messages drewcroa
ThunderThighs wrote:We bought these directly from Yeti so I'd say we're an authorized retailer.

If you have any problems, let us know.



Wasn't me, I was just curious. Yeti stuff is too rich for my blood.


ETA: Looks like you solved whatever the issue was. Good work! The bosses should give you a TV.

chrry7up


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrry7up

Best deal I've ever seen on these and we've been hunting for a while now. Great deal, great product.

westinz71


quality posts: 0 Private Messages westinz71

Is this the original yeti hopper 30 or the new Yeti Hopper Two 30?

michaelstonebridge


quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelstonebridge

looks like the original as the zipper is on the top middle with a flat top, the new version is more on the side with a tapered peaked top and opens a bit wider with the new design and is also called the hopper two 30 and the original is the hopper 30.

shawninaugusta


quality posts: 1 Private Messages shawninaugusta

can buy these at Trader Joe's for 5 bucks

shawn cochran

tkebidder


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

$5 at Kroger

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

westinz71 wrote:Is this the original yeti hopper 30 or the new Yeti Hopper Two 30?


These are the original.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

stoutgf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stoutgf

I’ve got one for an anversery gift from work, for free it is good. But for 150 I’d say no. The mouth of the opening makes it difficult to get things in and out. Because it is tapered at the top I found that it limits what you can put in it and still make it close. As far as keeping things cold I’d say it does a decent job at it but if in the back of a cloth top Jeep in the summer time you’ll want some ice packs as the heat from the sun will permeate through the walls.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

shawninaugusta wrote:can buy these at Trader Joe's for 5 bucks


*snort*

Not Yeti.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

atlasfields


quality posts: 0 Private Messages atlasfields

Ice or ice packs @a ratio of 2:1. Keep cold things cold for a very long time. 2+ days and still had ice left over at 75 degree day time temps.

Do think Woot should mention this is the old (version 1) and not the improved version 2.

Still, a great price on a great bag.

nlevake


quality posts: 14 Private Messages nlevake

I have two of these originals; the 30 and the 40. They are great for 24 hours or so- long car trips, kayaking, etc. The thing that makes them so great is they are so squishable and packable. That thing everyone complains about, the opening not opening far enough and staying open? That protects you from cold loss. It's perfectly fine. I wish the 20 would go on sale, or clearance, EVER...

Melin17


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melin17

Is it made in usa

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Melin17 wrote:Is it made in usa


Designed in Austin, TX but “Imported” as noted in the Features.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

whirlwind57


quality posts: 0 Private Messages whirlwind57

I bought a steam mop Black & Decker)from Woot that didn't work out of the box and was told to call my local distributor to get it fixed. I threw it out, they would charge me. Haven't bought anything from Woot since.

Wallace E Dahlgren

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whirlwind57 wrote:I bought a steam mop Black & Decker)from Woot that didn't work out of the box and was told to call my local distributor to get it fixed. I threw it out, they would charge me. Haven't bought anything from Woot since.


Hi there. I'm sorry for the problem. I'm reading our response to you and we asked you to reach back out to use if you couldn't get it resolved. Did you reach back out to our CS?


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

timbo138


quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbo138

Don't buy these. They redesigned them for a very good reason. The zipper on top is very annoying. I have gifted several of these and not a single person enjoys them on account of the zipper exfoliating their arm every time they reach into the bag. Save yourself the grief and just pass up on this.

mcgary911


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mcgary911

I have a Hopper Two 40 which I got through a rewards program at work (free). I'm not a guy who'd pay $400 for a cooler, but this thing is VERY well made and keeps things cold in high sun environments.

This is an older and smaller one but still seems to be a great price. If you're in the market for one, these don't go on sale often so this may be a good opportunity, although I can see prices dropping as the older ones move into clearance mode.

radi0j0hn


quality posts: 135 Private Messages radi0j0hn
whirlwind57 wrote:I bought a steam mop Black & Decker)from Woot that didn't work out of the box and was told to call my local distributor to get it fixed. I threw it out, they would charge me. Haven't bought anything from Woot since.



They normally take bad stuff back at Woot. Every "dud" I bought (and there haven't been many duds) was cheerfully refunded, sometimes not even wanting the item back. (There was some sandalwood oil that turned out fake and a set of socks that were the wrong product in those cases.)

But I guess if you don't want to ever buy anything again, it's a kinda free country.



sillycatvalley.com &
ACPress.com - creative stuff, y'know!

whirlwind57


quality posts: 0 Private Messages whirlwind57
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm sorry for the problem. I'm reading our response to you and we asked you to reach back out to use if you couldn't get it resolved. Did you reach back out to our CS?



Yes I reached out. I had the mop over 90 days before I gave it to my wife as a gift and then found out it wouldn't even work. Was told you couldn't do anything but was given a Black & Decker repair shop in my area. I called Black & Decker and was told that yes they could look at it , but I would be charged for it. I have never had a place not honor the merchandise that they sell, especially out of the box.

Wallace E Dahlgren

giolee88


quality posts: 35 Private Messages giolee88

I must not understand the market for coolers, bcs a $300+ cooler bag just makes zero sense to me. For any of y'all who're buying these, what's the motivation over a cheap soft-insulated cooler, or a conventional cooler, or even those ultra-cheaper ones others have mentioned?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whirlwind57 wrote:Yes I reached out. I had the mop over 90 days before I gave it to my wife as a gift and then found out it wouldn't even work. Was told you couldn't do anything but was given a Black & Decker repair shop in my area. I called Black & Decker and was told that yes they could look at it , but I would be charged for it. I have never had a place not honor the merchandise that they sell, especially out of the box.


Right but the email said to reach back if they didn't resolve it for you.

Let me check in with CS.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mcgary911


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mcgary911
giolee88 wrote:I must not understand the market for coolers, bcs a $300+ cooler bag just makes zero sense to me. For any of y'all who're buying these, what's the motivation over a cheap soft-insulated cooler, or a conventional cooler, or even those ultra-cheaper ones others have mentioned?



Quality of construction and materials added to superior insulation value (I'm sure there are some who want the brand recognition\status angle, but that's even less me). Granted mine was kind of free...and I wouldn't pay $400....but I'd sure pay $169 for this one.

first2summit


quality posts: 16 Private Messages first2summit
giolee88 wrote:I must not understand the market for coolers, bcs a $300+ cooler bag just makes zero sense to me. For any of y'all who're buying these, what's the motivation over a cheap soft-insulated cooler, or a conventional cooler, or even those ultra-cheaper ones others have mentioned?



Depends on your needs. If you need something to last over a day, that's soft, light, and packable, this is worth looking at. If you need something to last a few hours, a cheap Styrofoam one will do fine.

And of course, if you need something that says I can afford the Lexus/MB of the cooler world, than definitely this is it.

tonyjeter


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonyjeter

Is there a way I can order 30 of these?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tonyjeter wrote:Is there a way I can order 30 of these?


Sorry. We want to make sure everyone gets a chance to buy one and they're selling pretty quick.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

beakeru2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages beakeru2
radi0j0hn wrote:They normally take bad stuff back at Woot. Every "dud" I bought (and there haven't been many duds) was cheerfully refunded, sometimes not even wanting the item back. (There was some sandalwood oil that turned out fake and a set of socks that were the wrong product in those cases.)

But I guess if you don't want to ever buy anything again, it's a kinda free country.




Agreed... I think woot has gotten better.. I bought a generator a while back that looked like it had been drug behind the UPS truck from Texas to Florida.. Woot was nice enough to give me partial credit to calm me down.... I thought that was very nice of them..... BUT, I think a little of It has to do with which service rep you get... One time I bought a refurbed neato vac for a gift (in November, gave it to brother on Christmas) when he opened it , It was DOA.. and had many reviews claiming DOA... Woot fought me tooth and nail on returning that sucker...

northaireup525


quality posts: 0 Private Messages northaireup525

I just bought two!!!!!

wajeremy


quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

beakeru2 wrote:Agreed... I think woot has gotten better.. I bought a generator a while back that looked like it had been drug behind the UPS truck from Texas to Florida.. Woot was nice enough to give me partial credit to calm me down.... I thought that was very nice of them..... BUT, I think a little of It has to do with which service rep you get... One time I bought a refurbed neato vac for a gift (in November, gave it to brother on Christmas) when he opened it , It was DOA.. and had many reviews claiming DOA... Woot fought me tooth and nail on returning that sucker...



We never want that! We have been reworking our CS policies over the past year or so, so hopefully we've got the message across all of our reps about the changes. But if you ever have issues, let us know and keep your teeth and nails intact!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

marceepauff


quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff

I literally just missed this...
Put it in my cart and bam! Sold out.

Can you just put it back up for a minute please?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

marceepauff wrote:I literally just missed this...
Put it in my cart and bam! Sold out.

Can you just put it back up for a minute please?


Well, technically it is still up but we have no more to sell. Those things are popular. Gotta decide quick on them.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

marceepauff


quality posts: 24 Private Messages marceepauff
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, technically it is still up but we have no more to sell. Those things are popular. Gotta decide quick on them.



I think we all know at least one credit card was declined. Gimme my cooler!!! Waaahhhhh....