Top 4% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

iRobot Roomba 650 Automatic Robotic Vacuum
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Nov 27 to Tuesday, Nov 28) + transit
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/14/2017 - $249.99 - Click To See Discussion (4 comments)
3/10/2017 - $249.99 - Click To See Discussion (42 comments)
12/12/2016 - $199.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)

4/28/2017 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)
4/13/2017 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)
4/13/2017 - $199.99 (Woot Plus)

cyclonesworld

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cyclonesworld

Roomba's work alright, but my experience is that they take a random pattern through your place banging into things, clean one spot really well, and give up after awhile to go get some more juice from their dock. I've been more fond of Neato as they kinda sorta do okay with mapping out your place, and work on setting an actual pattern of cleaning, versus random slamming into things like the Roomba.

The Roomba will work, and do an okay job, but a little bit of extra monies can get you something from the competition that will cover more space in less time.

EricPost

quality posts: 5 Private Messages EricPost

$200 is too much to spend on a ride for my cat

(Go to YouTube and search Cats on Roombas) :o)

jspot35

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jspot35

I purchased this model about 5 yrs ago and it is still running! Ordered the replacement accessory kit, (brushes, filter etc.) but other than that it is a solid machine. I agree that it could do better mapping out your floor plan and does kinda fumble its way around bumping into things, but it does get the job done and and have not had any issues with it. This is a good price as I paid more for mine from Costco.

Guthrieden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Guthrieden

Bought one a few years ago it broke shortly after no warranty no place to have it repaired Roomba wants nothing to do with it. Do yourself a favor and buy one direct from the manufacturer.

pilote

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pilote

i bought a recon 650 couple years ago and it's still going strong, otherwise i'd hit this because the price is OK...the 650 is a solid performer; if it were a higher model for sale i probably upgrade and hit it..

Nargg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg

I've owned one of these before. Didn't like how it cleaned. Got a Neato, wait for the Neato to show up again on Woot. It's soooo much better.

simlesa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages simlesa

Does factory reconditioned mean they also cleaned out the inside from dust and hair left from previous customer?

rowdyred94

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rowdyred94

I've been waiting for one of these to come along. However, at just $50 less than a new one, or $75 less than a wifi-enabled one, I'm not sure the deal with this deal is that it's a steal.

Wooting gleefully since 2008

kathleen1966

quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966

I had the original one and loved it for the townhouse I lived in at the time. Made it easier for me to get the downstairs a little spiffier before someone came over the first time I got sick. It scared the heck out of my cat though!

#LoVE

GWA1225

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GWA1225
cyclonesworld wrote:Roomba's work alright, but my experience is that they take a random pattern through your place banging into things, clean one spot really well, and give up after awhile to go get some more juice from their dock. I've been more fond of Neato as they kinda sorta do okay with mapping out your place, and work on setting an actual pattern of cleaning, versus random slamming into things like the Roomba.

The Roomba will work, and do an okay job, but a little bit of extra monies can get you something from the competition that will cover more space in less time.

Respectfully disagree. Like you, have owned both and took my one try with a Neato back - found it was much poorer at edges and corners and often left ridges/seams of dirt where it failed to overlap enough.
Roombas aren’t perfect, heaven knows, but the newer ones have a soft touch and don’t crash into anything.
I can’t imagine paying for new and have had very good luck with these recons. If I hadn’t just gotten one six months ago I’d be all over this.

PokerHandProtector

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PokerHandProtector

I have bought 2 refurbished Roombas from Woot before. Both of them broke down. There was a manufacturing/design defect that makes the Roomba go around in a circle. There are fixes for it on youtube, but it is not simple, involving the use of a soldering iron. This is probably the reason there are so many "refurbished" Roombas in the market. In short, iRobot would not do anything to fix or replace a defective product. I would never purchase anything from this company.

KindaichiShota

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KindaichiShota

Is it just me or this is quite expensive? Yet the quality seems nice