Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What is the best instant oatmeal flavor?
  • 0% - Plain 0
  • 0% - Apple 0
  • 0% - Maple Brown Sugar 0
  • 0% - Cinnamon Spice 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

The kind that's not chock full of artificial crap and other ingredients that turns a perfectly healthy grain into junk food.

Needless to say, I don't buy Quaker.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

None, I cannot get past the texture of oatmeal. Had to eat it as a kid, ewww! Sticky!

Oatmeal cookies now, oh we already had that discussion.

chaedog

quality posts: 14 Private Messages chaedog

How can this poll not include the best flavor??? Strawberries and Cream!!!

:feelsbadman:

zed42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zed42

instant oatmeal is revolting! real (steel-cut) oats or bust!

Boltz20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Boltz20

Oooo so close. The correct answer was peaches and cream! Strawberry is a very close second though.

chaedog wrote:How can this poll not include the best flavor??? Strawberries and Cream!!!

:feelsbadman:

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

Oatmeal,cream of wheat, and grits are acquired tastes. You have to raised on them just so that you know how to get them down. I do cinnamon/raisins/apples in my oatmeal & cream of wheat like my Grandmother use to make. In my grits! Butter/salt/pepper and crumble bacon in there just for the flavor. Sometimes cheddar cheese when I have it.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Can't stand the artificial instant oatmeal. It only takes 5 minutes to cook the real stuff and then I add real fruit - blueberries, raspberries and/or strawberries.

scarp54

quality posts: 4 Private Messages scarp54

Sugar kills! Don’t eat instant oatmeal,

CatCK

quality posts: 87 Private Messages CatCK

I don't eat the instant oatmeal anymore either, but when I did it was definitely the maple brown sugar.

When I have my act together, I make steel cut oats and freeze them in muffin tins, and have quick meals later.

Need to do that again.

yosoyartita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yosoyartita

Oatmeal is nothing more then a Brown Sugar delivery system.

mepher

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mepher

There wasn't an option for "none", so went with maple brown sugar.

Instant oatmeal is... nasty. As a kid, there would be full blown battles over instant oatmeal.
mom: "Eat your oatmeal!"
me: "No!"
mom: "You're not going to school until you eat your oatmeal!"
me: "Ok :D "

Yeah, my mom lost those battles.

As an adult, I still think the stuff is grody, but do like McCann's steal cut oats (not instant!!).

jhudiddy08

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jhudiddy08

The correct answer is a mix between maple spice and date & nut oatmeals. I'm not an instant oatmeal fan, but I'll eat that at work if I'm too late to make my own breakfast at home.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

[quote postid="7282456" user="mepher"]There wasn't an option for "none", so went with maple brown sugar.

When there isn't an option for what I want, I don't vote. But I sometimes post an opinion.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212
scarp54 wrote:Sugar kills! Don’t eat instant oatmeal,

I bet all the kids like coming to your house on halloween