benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

So if you can only order one crap per household, per 10 days. Then you should have some fun with it. If you try for one too soon, then a Whammy should pop up, or Newman from Jurassic park!? Ah-Ah-Ah!
Maybe the app could be a tease, "hey here's the crap you can't have... Neener Neener Neener."

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

A pic?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

benjaminleebates

benjaminleebates

benjaminleebates

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:

That's Ed Long, one of the other contestants that day that Michael Larson beat their system.

If you have 81 minutes to spare, watch the Press Your Luck Scandal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNMCXWCZzQ

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

benjaminleebates

Narfcake wrote:That's Ed Long, one of the other contestants that day that Michael Larson beat their system.

i watched the "highlights" from that episode. The way I understand it, creating randomness in code can be very tricky..

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

benjaminleebates wrote:i watched the "highlights" from that episode. The way I understand it, creating randomness in code can be very tricky..

"randomness" ... except it wasn't.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc
Narfcake wrote:That's Ed Long, one of the other contestants that day that Michael Larson beat their system.

I watched that today. I don't think I'd heard of that incident before, but seeing how it played out was interesting. Thanks for the link, Narf.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

peaceetc wrote:I watched that today. I don't think I'd heard of that incident before, but seeing how it played out was interesting. Thanks for the link, Narf.

You're welcome! As it was mentioned, CBS definitely wanted to keep it under wraps.

benjaminleebates

Narfcake wrote:"randomness" ... except it wasn't.

Exactly, that's why it was hard to code. Your code only gives a simulation of randomness. Even a plinko board will create a bell curve.