Poll: Who cooks dinner in your house?
  • 0% - Me 0
  • 0% - My significant other 0
  • 0% - My kids 0
  • 0% - My roommate 0
  • 0% - No one- we order take out 0
  • 0% - No one- we just eat snacks for dinner 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

holtcody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holtcody

You forgot "shared equally"

cody holt

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70
holtcody wrote:You forgot "shared equally"

+1

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Oogie bakes all day long. I cook most of the time. Or we go out.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 19 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I enjoy cooking...
Keeping healthy and adding variety is tricky. My wife is anti-carb, I feel I need to cut back on fats. So the overlap is getting smaller.
I make a crustless pizza in a pan.
I eat it over pasta and she eats it straight. Chili is good. I use cubed meat instead of ground (I buy a roast and slice it into cubes).
Salmon is good, but getting it reasonably priced and not farm raised is tricky. I make homemade black bean burgers. They are fun because it's hard to make them wrong.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

therubbrduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therubbrduck

I can cook it but nobody can eat it.

Zack2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zack2

I need to be able to give more than one answer to these ???. This one for example, my wife cooks because my cooking may kill someone, at least send them to th emergency room for a stomach pump 😨! We do order pizza, or go to a cheap drive through. More words than necessary, and most folks do believe I talk too much, 😀, NAH...

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime

It seems like we do things backwards. Someone fending for him/herself will cook. Everyone dining together? That calls for takeout during the week, or dining out on the weekend.

Like I said, that feels backwards. It seems like you should cook meals when everyone is there and resort to something easy if you are by yourself. I guess the fact that we seldom are together for a meal factors into this.

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster

I eat whatever crawls along...

cluck cluck

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

kalee11

quality posts: 42 Private Messages kalee11

My husband does the cooking more often than me, but I cook as well.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'm the only Human in the house, so it's down to me to cook. I got fried chicken at the grocery today, however.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

I come from a traditional conservative southern household. The women cook and clean while the men folk do the hard work outside tending to the cattle and such.