Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are you sad that November is over?
  • 0% - Yes. I'll miss Thanksgiving. 0
  • 0% - Yes. I don't want it to get colder. 0
  • 0% - No. I'm excited for December! 0
  • 0% - No. I have an irrational hatred of November. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

dwallander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwallander

Irrational hatred of November was the closest to "Can't really say I care what month it is."

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

"Yes, I don't want it to get colder" was the closest to, "it gives me only eight more days to get out of this house and I haven't yet found a place we can afford."

therubbrduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therubbrduck

yes, I just got used to writing 2017 for the year and its almost over.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain
therubbrduck wrote:yes, I just got used to writing 2017 for the year and its almost over.

"Checkuary" is the 13th month of every year.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

I'm pretty excited about it because finally winter is approaching and I like winter. In the dirty south we only get about a month of it that's why so many retired senior citizens live down here.

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime

Need option for "No, because it isn't over yet"

beeporama

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beeporama

Need an option for "Yes, because I'm hurtling through time towards the end of my too-brief life at a terrifying pace, and the existential dread increases with each milestone."

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
beeporama wrote:Need an option for "Yes, because I'm hurtling through time towards the end of my too-brief life at a terrifying pace, and the existential dread increases with each milestone."

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

marmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marmark

Not sad. For us in Florida it means the end of hurricane season. That makes it a good day.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Yes, it gets me to winter, which gets me to spring.

I love the south. Dirty, not.

Eva2017

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Eva2017

How times flies !!!