peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc

Yay, sounds like fun! I just have one itty bitty little nit to pick:

9am Central? That's 7am Pacific which is way too early (nine out of ten leading scientists, doctors, and other experts agree). And you want me to be up at that time for twenty-five days straight? I would ask if Woot is insane but I think we already know the answer to that question.

Here's the link for those who don't know what I'm yabbering about.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Heh. It's a no-win for us. Any later and it's during work hours.

Set your alarm! There's some great stuff.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

peaceetc

ThunderThighs wrote:Heh. It's a no-win for us. Any later and it's during work hours.

Set your alarm! There's some great stuff.

*sigh* I knew you'd say that.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe

Since I don't get Woot emails (since there email address linked to this account no longer exists), what's this all about?

Edit: Just saw the link.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
peaceetc wrote:*sigh* I knew you'd say that.

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed needs to move to Texas.

therealjrn

qazxswe wrote:Since I don't get Woot emails (since there email address linked to this account no longer exists), what's this all about?

Seriously? You didn't read her post?

peaceetc wrote:
Here's the link for those who don't know what I'm yabbering about.

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
therealjrn wrote:

Made an edit to my post at the same time you made this past. But thanks. (Good thing it's not your fault. 😉)

therealjrn

qazxswe wrote:Made an edit to my post at the same time you made this past. But thanks. (Good thing it's not your fault. 😉)

Not until December 1, don't get all up in that just yet! lol

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
therealjrn wrote:If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed needs to move to Texas.

Maybe we all need to move to Texas!
... I wonder how big of a house TT has...

dafrogman

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dafrogman

Sounds like fun!

Will this be reflected on the app (like in place of the digital crap), or will it only be on the site?

x12

sammydog01

quality posts: 67 Private Messages sammydog01

I can hear the site crashing already. I'll be there!

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor

the excitement builds! - - - under 20(ish) minutes to go.

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

peaceetc

I'm awake, but I'm not happy about it. It's still dark outside, for cryin' out loud.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

digitaljanitor

peaceetc wrote:I'm awake, but I'm not happy about it. It's still dark outside, for cryin' out loud.

Good morning, peace,

Nobody's forcing you - carpe diem! (or would that be "crappy diem!?")

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

mepher

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mepher

As much as I'm sure someone needs those Willie Shot Glasses, I'll pass on today's randomness and check back again tomorrow!

sammydog01

My brother and his wife went to Lehigh. You got me. (Plus some dirty shot glasses.)

digitaljanitor

$9.99 for a dozen finger tattoos? just a tad underwhelming. Missed the shot glasses

lance6270

quality posts: 43 Private Messages lance6270

It was a little premature this morning

x38
x2

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

Looks like they are from the Flash Deals, which is cool because you can see the % left.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

lichme

digitaljanitor wrote:$9.99 for a dozen finger tattoos? just a tad underwhelming. Missed the shot glasses

Shot glasses are still available. Only 3 of 75 (I think) were purchased, unless you meant you missed seeing them when you looked through, then nevermind!

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

sammydog01

lichme wrote:Shot glasses are still available. Only 1 of 20 were purchased

THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!

Except I bought 3. I think.

lichme

sammydog01 wrote:THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!

If anybody asks, just say they are magic mushrooms.

peaceetc

Drill bits and pool lights? I GOT UP AT 6:30AM FOR THIS?

*grumbling intensifies*

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

I really did need those locking tongs. YAY!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

sammydog01

hot72chev wrote:I really did need those locking tongs. YAY!

Did you pick up some shot glasses?

sammydog01

Um, why does the coffeemaker look like an ice cream scoop?

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
sammydog01 wrote:Did you pick up some shot glasses?

It shows 83% shot glasses still left!

Nah, I had to pass on that.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

digitaljanitor

lichme wrote:Shot glasses are still available. Only 3 of 75 (I think) were purchased, unless you meant you missed seeing them when you looked through, then nevermind!

Thanks for the clarification, but I'm pretty sure I meant I missed seeing them when I looked. After seeing them, I'm totally sure I didn't miss buying them.

digitaljanitor

peaceetc wrote:Drill bits and pool lights? I GOT UP AT 6:30AM FOR THIS?

*grumbling intensifies*

loyal and faithful (and gullible?) Wooter!

peaceetc

digitaljanitor wrote:loyal and faithful (and gullible?) Wooter!

Guilty on all counts.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot
sammydog01 wrote:Um, why does the coffeemaker look like an ice cream scoop?

Pretty sure thats the secret prize. A $99 coffee maker for $7 bucks. I saw it and would have jumped if it would have said new. Knowing woot its just an old coffee maker from the break room!

sammydog01

zachrusswoot wrote:Pretty sure thats the secret prize. A $99 coffee maker for $7 bucks. I saw it and would have jumped if it would have said new. Knowing woot its just an old coffee maker from the break room!

Or a typo? Limit 3 makes me think a typo.

edit- just noticed no one bought more than 1.

zachrusswoot

quality posts: 6 Private Messages zachrusswoot
sammydog01 wrote:Or a typo? Limit 3 makes me think a typo.

I think that's the risk. They limit 3 for everything though except bags of crap from what I've seen. But considering that ice cream scoop retails for $7.00 and usually woot is under retail I would think it's more likely the coffee machine. Not sure though

Got a set of shot glasses for my kids though. They have tiny hands and I really think they will appreciate the circular grips at the bottom and bright colors! Thanks woot you did it again!

sammydog01

zachrusswoot wrote:

Got a set of shot glasses for my kids though. They have tiny hands and I really think they will appreciate the circular grips at the bottom and bright colors! Thanks woot you did it again!

I hope they enjoy their new mushroom cups.

digitaljanitor

zachrusswoot wrote:

zachruss is definitely a candidate for parent of the year honors.

riona

quality posts: 9 Private Messages riona

Call me a penny-pincher, but it sure would be nice if Woot offered a $5 ships everything all week...or all MONTH for the Crapvent. If new stuff pops up every day, buying multiple things could get pricey with the shipping adding up (even if $5 is good for all day). A lot of these things are small enough that they could fit in the same box. I just bought 3 sets of the shot glasses (great White Elephant or joke gifts) and a Minion thing. There will probably be more crap I want tomorrow but I'll hesitate to buy it because $5 will be added on for shipping again...or it will sell out before I buy it because I decided to wait until the next day to save on shipping. First World Problems...

12/20/13 Backpack of Crap
6/2/14 Random Crap (Start of computers.woot)
7/11/14 Birthday Celebrations Crap and Shirt Crap
7/11/17 Birthday Celebrations Crap
10/17/17 October Crap
11/20/17 0ffice of B33ler #2 Crap
12/4/17 Cr@pv3nt 4 A11 Crap

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:Um, why does the coffeemaker look like an ice cream scoop?

HA! If you look it up on Amazon, it’s the exact same error. We pulled from Amazon.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sammydog01

ThunderThighs wrote:HA! If you look it up on Amazon, it’s the exact same error. We pulled from Amazon.

$17 on Amazon. Not bad. Maybe I should start drinking coffee.

sammydog01

ThunderThighs wrote:HA! If you look it up on Amazon, it’s the exact same error. We pulled from Amazon.

Wait- so it is the coffee maker? I'm so confused.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:$17 on Amazon. Not bad. Maybe I should start drinking coffee.

With a green-handled spoon.