Back to Amazon.com

APDWaldo6

quality posts: 24 Private Messages APDWaldo6

Hey just noticed when I logged in it says I’m now eligible for prime benefits. Any idea what benefits it is, doesn’t seem like free 2 day shipping?

x26x37

lichme

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages lichme

I believe that is just a disclaimer that says it's okay for Amazon to let Woot know your current prime membership status, but it doesn't mean that you get any additional benefits from it on woot. Maybe something they are looking at in the future, but nothing implemented yet that I know of, aside from the A-Z guarantee

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

APDWaldo6

quality posts: 24 Private Messages APDWaldo6
lichme wrote:I believe that is just a disclaimer that says it's okay for Amazon to let Woot know your current prime membership status, but it doesn't mean that you get any additional benefits from it on woot. Maybe something they are looking at in the future, but nothing implemented yet that I know of, aside from the A-Z guarantee

Thanks lichme. Never seen that before.

x26x37

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

There will be a blog about it in a few minutes. We had to update Login with Amazon for some new updates. One of those is Prime status. Just comes with the update.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 154 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:There will be a blog about it in a few minutes. We had to update Login with Amazon for some new updates. One of those is Prime status. Just comes with the update.

Prime Status + a Black Box = Better than everyone else

The prestige!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The Blog

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pitzerwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pitzerwm

I've been a prime member for years and login with the Amazon login. Woot says that Amazon has to link the accounts and Amazon doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Same corp, and pathetic, they can shove woot & prime. Been getting screwed for years. Thank God Amazon doesn't own the world yet.

William M. Pitzer

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

pitzerwm wrote:I've been a prime member for years and login with the Amazon login. Woot says that Amazon has to link the accounts and Amazon doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Same corp, and pathetic, they can shove woot & prime. Been getting screwed for years. Thank God Amazon doesn't own the world yet.

What are you actually trying to do? The linking is on the Woot side, and you need to do it by using the Login with Amazon button. If you login with your amazon account to Woot for the first time, it will prompt you to link your amazon account to your Woot account as part of the flow. Read this for a step by step guide and don’t be so mad! :-)

Prime Announcement

You know it worked if you login with Amazon and go to My Account and you’ll see an Amazon Prime badge next to your username. Note the Prime benefit ONLY WORKS if you login with Amazon each time. If you link and then sign in with your Woot account and don’t use Login With Amazon, we can’t tell your Prime status. This seems to be confusing some folks.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar