Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 23% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 31% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 34% of all Woots

grumpyyaccountant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grumpyyaccountant

Can you check to see if this is for 2018? It says it's for 2016.....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grumpyyaccountant wrote:Can you check to see if this is for 2018? It says it's for 2016.....

Yeah, it's 2016. I've ended the sale.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lucyfoss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucyfoss

DUH! Read the fine print! I almost gave it as a gift. Who the hell wants a 2016 calendar??? I think this one put me over the edge with Woot. I'm done.

Aroostook Lucy

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lucyfoss wrote:DUH! Read the fine print! I almost gave it as a gift. Who the hell wants a 2016 calendar??? I think this one put me over the edge with Woot. I'm done.

We're trying to remove the dated materials before they launch in our flash deals. This one slipped through. Sorry about that.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items