Back to Amazon.com
+ Add a Comment

muffinmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muffinmonkey

Is today day 5? Because the day 5 one has still not been relieved just wondering if there is an issue or my calendar is off.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

woot was in limbo all morning. BSN broke it.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar
muffinmonkey wrote:Is today day 5? Because the day 5 one has still not been relieved just wondering if there is an issue or my calendar is off.

Sorry about that. It's my fault. I broke woot. Stick around, the shirt will be available soon.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The servers are still being sluggish so we're delaying the launch of Day 5 for a bit. sorry about that.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor
bestsportnascar wrote:Sorry about that. It's my fault. I broke woot. Stick around, the shirt will be available soon.

Just because it is NASCAR off-season is no reason to create your own excitement. (but if you're gonna do something, might as well do it right, or at least big)

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

acraigl

quality posts: 232 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:The servers are still being sluggish so we're delaying the launch of Day 5 for a bit. sorry about that.

Speaking of shirts...
https://shirt.woot.com/top20 is broken (even before the serverpocalypse).

VOTE >

drewcroa

quality posts: 36 Private Messages drewcroa
acraigl wrote:Speaking of shirts...

quick agraigl, buy a bunch of your own shirts so you can lead all the categories.

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
bestsportnascar wrote:Sorry about that. It's my fault. I broke woot. Stick around, the shirt will be available soon.

lmao

ThunderThighs

Staff

acraigl wrote:Speaking of shirts...

Just opened a trouble ticket with the developers.

Side note: I spend a lot of my day turning my head when people are talking about TTs.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

BonoMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BonoMan

Is there gonna be an announced time the Crapvent goes live or is it going to be random today? TIA!

acraigl

ThunderThighs wrote:Just opened a trouble ticket with the developers.

Side note: I spend a lot of my day turning my head when people are talking about TTs.

VOTE >

sanagna

quality posts: 10 Private Messages sanagna

Shoot, I was hoping for something fun for day five since it was delayed so long. Here's looking to day six

sk888888

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sk888888

T T -
Can you just give all the commenters a Big ol' Cornucopia for being so patient? Pretty please with jimmies on top? (Or sprinkles if that's what they're called out your way)

acraigl

Nut just cracked.

VOTE >

ThunderThighs

Staff

sk888888 wrote:T T -
Can you just give all the commenters a Big ol' Cornucopia for being so patient? Pretty please with jimmies on top? (Or sprinkles if that's what they're called out your way)

Narfcake

quality posts: 396 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

drewcroa wrote:quick agraigl, buy a bunch of your own shirts so you can lead all the categories.

No. He's not what's-her-thief ...

(Shirt.woot old timers will know what I'm talking about.)

ThunderThighs wrote:

They could fill them with broken server parts.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

digitaljanitor

acraigl wrote:Nut just cracked.

hmmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions. I think I'll have to pass on this particular nut, since I'm not offended by promoting Christmas, I'm more upset by making it generic. I'll be back for day 6 of Crapvent, though.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Everybody waiting around for today's offering?

x10

sammydog01

quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01
tnhillbillygal wrote:Everybody waiting around for today's offering?

Yep. Kind of disappointed- nothing shaped like a Willie.

digitaljanitor

Looks like today is running a lot smoother in Wootersville (at least from this corner of the interwebby place.)

sammydog01

Those are cool! Kinda outside my budget though.

tnhillbillygal

Yep, look cool though. Oh well, here's to hoping tomorrow is a little more budget friendly, lol!

x10

sammydog01

tnhillbillygal wrote:Yep, look cool though. Oh well, here's to hoping tomorrow is a little more budget friendly, lol!

I have some concert earplugs in my cart and was hoping for something to justify the shipping cost. See you tomorrow.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:Those are cool! Kinda outside my budget though.

They are VERY cool. I have 3 models from the vendor sitting by my cubical. Everyone stops to look at them.

lawnmowerdeth

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lawnmowerdeth

Oh man, how is the beagle sold out already? That would have been a perfect gift for the wife, since we have a beagle.

digitaljanitor

lawnmowerdeth wrote:Oh man, how is the beagle sold out already? That would have been a perfect gift for the wife, since we have a beagle.

then get her a golden retriever one - guaranteed not to shed or bark.

sammydog01

Wow they all sold out. I guess everyone's not as cheap as me.

sammydog01

My DIY Switch came. The joy-cons are even crappier than I imagined- I might try gluing them to some cardboard. The switch is pretty nice though. Very clicky.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:My DIY Switch came. The joy-cons are even crappier than I imagined- I might try gluing them to some cardboard. The switch is pretty nice though. Very clicky.

What did you expect for that price? LOL.

They fit the light switch cover though. That's good, right?

Took me back to my ol' tech writing days putting that manual together.

sammydog01

ThunderThighs wrote:What did you expect for that price? LOL.

They fit the light switch cover though. That's good, right?

Took me back to my ol' tech writing days putting that manual together.

I didn't expect much. I probably need to put the whole thing on a piece of cardboard so it fits in the Switch box. Hey, it came in a box made of cardboard! Woo hoo!

Nice manual- I can tell you're a native English speaker.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sammydog01 wrote:I didn't expect much. I probably need to put the whole thing on a piece of cardboard so it fits in the Switch box. Hey, it came in a box made of cardboard! Woo hoo!

Nice manual- I can tell you're a native English speaker.

LOL.

digitaljanitor

Sooooooooo excited!! The Monkey Bunch presented their Christmas pageant last night. Wasn't able to get a video, but here's a still from rehearsal and a sound clip of one of their favorite carols.

and here's the recording:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9qobc2cum77puj/times15.mp3?dl=0

The audience was overwhelmed by the lovely performance!

tnhillbillygal

I GOT ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

x10

samandlisa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages samandlisa

YAY I had a feeling it would be crappy today and it paid off! Kraaapveennnt Cr@p is miiiiiiine!!!

x2 I did it all for the ---> x28 + 3 Denied

xvolution

quality posts: 31 Private Messages xvolution

Sadly I got called to the front door just as it popped up so I missed it. Maybe there will be more later on in the crapvent.

tnhillbillygal

My hubbie and I usually make a large purchase in December and that's our Christmas gift to each other. (This year we updated our 9 year old computer) I had told him that if I was able to snag a Big ol' Cornucopia and it made it here before Christmas, we would wrap it up and that would be our gift since it will be a surprise (and disappointment) to both of us :D Plus we can say we got random crap for Christmas.

x10

tnhillbillygal

digitaljanitor wrote:Sooooooooo excited!! The Monkey Bunch presented their Christmas pageant last night. Wasn't able to get a video, but here's a still from rehearsal and a sound clip of one of their favorite carols.

and here's the recording:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9qobc2cum77puj/times15.mp3?dl=0

The audience was overwhelmed by the lovely performance!

Such a beautiful expression of the season, lol. Sounds like my house when the kids are playing Roblox in separate rooms screaming instructions to each other.

x10

sammydog01

I got the crap but it didn't ring up the earplugs I had in my cart. Weird. But I got crap!

tnhillbillygal

Well, that's something. lol I would almost be a buyer IF it were cheaper. Gotta a daughter in nursing school who like Pokemon. She'd get a kick out of it but $33 is an expensive kick.

x10

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat
tnhillbillygal wrote:Well, that's something. lol I would almost be a buyer IF it were cheaper. Gotta a daughter in nursing school who like Pokemon. She'd get a kick out of it but $33 is an expensive kick.

It's cheaper than what the artist was selling it for (it's sold out now, "reprint coming soon")

If I was at all into Pokemon I'd get it. I used to occasionally watch the cartoon just so I could talk with kiddos while checking out their mom's craft-stuff. But for some reason never got into it, show or game.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2