kaolis

quality posts: 71 Private Messages kaolis

Gone? For good? Or just a consequence of the glitch?

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

Bump

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I think they're supposed to be there. Checking.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

kaolis wrote:Gone? For good? Or just a consequence of the glitch?

Consequence. Looks like some data didn't flow when the DB was out for a spell and that caused a weird edge case where the sales stats object was missing which broke the whole dang page. Crafting a patch now!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc
wajeremy wrote:Consequence. Looks like some data didn't flow when the DB was out for a spell and that caused a weird edge case where the sales stats object was missing which broke the whole dang page. Crafting a patch now!

Do you have enough duct tape or do you need to send out for more?

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

wajeremy

Staff

peaceetc wrote:Do you have enough duct tape or do you need to send out for more?

We ran out, so we started using band-aids from the first aid cupboard.

kaolis

quality posts: 71 Private Messages kaolis
wajeremy wrote:Consequence. Looks like some data didn't flow when the DB was out for a spell and that caused a weird edge case where the sales stats object was missing which broke the whole dang page. Crafting a patch now!

Thanks, was just curious. The stats were still there on a page or two actually but for the most part were gone.

wajeremy

Staff

kaolis wrote:Thanks, was just curious. The stats were still there on a page or two actually but for the most part were gone.

Yah. One of my devs is pulling his hair out trying to work out why the queue isn't draining right now. And he has a lot of hair.

shrdlu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages shrdlu
wajeremy wrote:Yah. One of my devs is pulling his hair out trying to work out why the queue isn't draining right now. And he has a lot of hair.

I am hoping that some of the sacrifice will be positive, and that the current offering over on the soon-to-be-lamented wine dot woot will get an update. It seems very strange to not see sales per hour, and first to buy, and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Everything changes. Everything.

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc
wajeremy wrote:Yah. One of my devs is pulling his hair out trying to work out why the queue isn't draining right now. And he has a lot of hair.

I imagine he'll look something like this tomorrow:

Bald yet triumphant.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WE HAVE SALES STATS!!!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:WE HAVE SALES STATS!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:WE HAVE SALES STATS!!!

Yay devs!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.