WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

DECEMBER 12th, PAY $5 ONCE FOR ALL YOUR SHIPPING NEEDS

Here's the deal:

1. You pay your $5 shipping once for your first purchase on December 12th, 2017.

2. All your shipping is FREE through the end of the day on December 12th. That's free standard shipping after your first order for anything except Wine.Woot and international Shirt.Woot orders through 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, December 12th, 2017. No matter how many times you buy. So come back multiple times a day, or multiple times per second.

3. Rejoice!

ponagathos

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ponagathos

For some reason, shipping is showing up as $10 for me, all one order in the US.

Sent an email to support but have not seen a response yet. Since many an order is not placed due to trying to make the $5 shipping worthwhile, this is definitely a deal killer for me.

wp1mot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wp1mot

THANKS $5

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ponagathos wrote:For some reason, shipping is showing up as $10 for me, all one order in the US.

Sent an email to support but have not seen a response yet. Since many an order is not placed due to trying to make the $5 shipping worthwhile, this is definitely a deal killer for me.

Do you have a shirt item in the order? They have some wonky set ups in some of their sales.

What’s in your cart?

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ponagathos

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ponagathos
ThunderThighs wrote:Do you have a shirt item in the order? They have some wonky set ups in some of their sales.

What’s in your cart?

Yes, I have the generic holiday slogan shirt in cart, three packs of cards and a mug.

I did have the Star Wars Perplexus but removed it because it was showing in the cart as a separately shipping order. Still did not solve the issue though.

ThunderThighs

Staff

ponagathos wrote:Yes, I have the generic holiday slogan shirt in cart, three packs of cards and a mug.

I did have the Star Wars Perplexus but removed it because it was showing in the cart as a separately shipping order. Still did not solve the issue though.

I'm going to private message you.

To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wsop00

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wsop00

I placed my first order (to ensure it didn’t sell out), and when I went to check out again the shipping charge showed up again.

I ordered a shirt first, and now I want more shirts.

I live in America.

ThunderThighs

Staff

wsop00 wrote:I placed my first order (to ensure it didn’t sell out), and when I went to check out again the shipping charge showed up again.

I ordered a shirt first, and now I want more shirts.

I live in America.

I need the specific shirts that you're putting in your cart to troubleshoot the problem. It's usually one shirt that has an incorrect setting.

Links will speed things up.

wsop00

ThunderThighs wrote:I need the specific shirts that you're putting in your cart to troubleshoot the problem. It's usually one shirt that has an incorrect setting.

Links will speed things up.

Oops, sorry!

Hey You! - $8.00 + $5 standard shipping
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/hey-you?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

Cinnamon Rolled - $8.00 + $5 standard shipping
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/cinnamon-rolled?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

ThunderThighs

Staff

wsop00 wrote:Oops, sorry!

Hey You! - $8.00 + $5 standard shipping
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/hey-you?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

Cinnamon Rolled - $8.00 + $5 standard shipping
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/cinnamon-rolled?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

I added those to my cart and it put the shipping in but removed it two lines down.

Are you seeing something different?

wsop00

ThunderThighs wrote:I added those to my cart and it put the shipping in but removed it two lines down.

Are you seeing something different?

It worked! Thanks! I hope it does when I check out more shirts later this evening!

ThunderThighs

Staff

wsop00 wrote:It worked! Thanks! I hope it does when I check out more shirts later this evening!

YAY!

acraigl

quality posts: 225 Private Messages acraigl

Haha, I get it.

VOTE >

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Well, I have finished my remaining "under 40 year old" shopping for the season. Hope they like Woot shirts as much as I do, lol!

x2 x7

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat

Just wondering, are the CrapWraps all gone? Now that I have free shipping, I thought I'd just go ahead and buy a second one. Then I can be the Good Aunt and give my niece the one I bought for her, yet have one for myself.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

MarcRaso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcRaso

how do i put in the $5 in my order, it didnt give me the option

i want to make sure i get this stuff by christmas.

this should have been made easier!

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarcRaso wrote:how do i put in the $5 in my order, it didnt give me the option

The shipping is refunded magically after your first order.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat
MarcRaso wrote:how do i put in the $5 in my order, it didnt give me the option

It's automatic. I bought the Tacosaurus, then went looking for the CrapWrap. Found the cute chocolate lab pillow and bought one for my bro' (they have one that looks very much like the pillow). The $5 discount automatically applied to the second order.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1