Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you gotten that terrible cold that's going around this year?
  • 0% - Yep. It was terrible. 0
  • 0% - No, not yet. 0
  • 0% - I'm not sure. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

I had a cold but it wasn't that bad, I Mucinexed that thing into oblivion.

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

So far so good. I've been licking the buggy handles at wal-mart to help build my immune system up

mlevari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlevari

still have it and post nasal drip boooo hoooo

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

Got my flu shot last month. They seem to be my "good luck charm" at keeping colds & sinus infections at bay.
I only get 1 or 2 during the winter when I get a flu shot. If I skip a year I seem to have one that endures the entire season.

sybil33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sybil33

I just got over a respiratory bug. Started two weeks ago and finally it was gone. Started with a terrible sore throat, then went into coughing, sleeping more than a couple hours without a coughing fit was rough. Then had a stomach flu (as did about a quarter of my office, all the same day).

Finally the coughing is gone. I went to urgent care after a week of coughing, received a short course (Z-Pack?) antibiotic that I didn't start as I was feeling better aside from coughing, finally took it after the stomach flu. So far, no one I know has had the same illness, with the severe cough. No fever, not sure what it was.

cheers,
a writer at upwork.com and writemyessay.pro..