WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What are you doing on Woot.com today?
  • 33.4% - Just looking around 101
  • 31.5% - Hunting for BOCs 95
  • 19.9% - Killing time till something else happens 60
  • 5.6% - Trying to find something specific 17
  • 9.6% - I'm not sure 29
302 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

todaresq

quality posts: 82 Private Messages todaresq

Hitting F5 for 2 hours...

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz
todaresq wrote:Hitting F5 for 2 hours...

lol.. beat me to it :D

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

todaresq

RebelTaz wrote:lol.. beat me to it :D

I have also been doing other work while tabbing back and forth... but wow. Long time.

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Whole team getting paged on Christmas Eve for an outage - not the end to the year I was hoping for.

Merry Christmas y’all.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

Schnoodie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Schnoodie
wajeremy wrote:Whole team getting paged on Christmas Eve for an outage - not the end to the year I was hoping for.

Merry Christmas y’all.

Merry Christmas! Now you can go back to bed.

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz
wajeremy wrote:Whole team getting paged on Christmas Eve for an outage - not the end to the year I was hoping for.

Merry Christmas y’all.

Have an adult egg nog on me You guys deserve it!

Merry Christmas!

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe

I celebrate a different set of holidays, so I have no reason not to be here.

todaresq

Merry Christmas y’all.

shootist4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shootist4

Was there any Bagels Over China sold today? I figured there was a hidden link somewhere, then the outage happened.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

shootist4 wrote:Was there any Bagels Over China sold today? I figured there was a hidden link somewhere, then the outage happened.

No, just lazy servers.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

todaresq

shootist4 wrote:Was there any Bagels Over China sold today? I figured there was a hidden link somewhere, then the outage happened.

I haven't found anything yet. :/

todaresq

ThunderThighs wrote:No, just lazy servers.

But not lazy employees. Hi TT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

todaresq wrote:But not lazy employees. High TT.

Heh, no. Many people had to spend the wee hours of Christmas glued to their keyboards trying to resolve this.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
ThunderThighs wrote:Heh, no. Many people had spent the wee hours of Christmas glued to their keyboards trying to resolve this.

Will the item for today's crapvent calendar box be we get to vote who you could apply the solution to remove the glue from?

mick52

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mick52

Merry Christmas y’all.

ooowwwoohhhhh!!!

fixed! good job!!!

woot fixing folks and wajeremy !!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

wajeremy

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:Heh, no. Many people had to spend the wee hours of Christmas glued to their keyboards trying to resolve this.

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

A round of applause to all the staffers in fixing the site!

Merry Christmas!

Catshirt of the night:

Cat Tree

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ttboy23

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ttboy23
ThunderThighs wrote:Heh, no. Many people had to spend the wee hours of Christmas glued to their keyboards trying to resolve this.

Thanks Woot! Always great customer service. Go TEAM!

shrdlu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages shrdlu

I spent the same amount of money this morning, that I would otherwise have spent last night (I'm on Pacific time, so it was after 10 when you vanished).

After hanging around for about an hour, I went to sleep. I still managed to visit Wine dot Woot, and throw more money at it. Oh, god, it's just a few more days, and it'll all vanish, like the dew on a hot summer's day.

Everything changes. Everything.

wajeremy

Staff

shrdlu wrote:
After hanging around for about an hour, I went to sleep. I still managed to visit Wine dot Woot, and throw more money at it. Oh, god, it's just a few more days, and it'll all vanish, like the dew on a hot summer's day.

Feelin’ it here too, shrdlu. Christmas lunch today be like...

shrdlu

wajeremy wrote:Feelin’ it here too, shrdlu. Christmas lunch today be like...

Which Wellington is that? It looks like a red, but I can't read the label. I hope it's not Chardonnay; Shrdlu does NOT like Chardonnay.

You really ought to use a glass, you know. It appears you are drinking directly from the bottle... Yes, I can understand how that might have happened, considering when you posted, but still...

wajeremy

Staff

shrdlu wrote:Which Wellington is that? It looks like a red, but I can't read the label. I hope it's not Chardonnay; Shrdlu does NOT like Chardonnay.

You really ought to use a glass, you know. It appears you are drinking directly from the bottle... Yes, I can understand how that might have happened, considering when you posted, but still...

:-)

It’s the 2012 Victory. Special occasion, family Christmas! Not sure why imgur made it all blurry.

shrdlu

wajeremy wrote::-)

It’s the 2012 Victory. Special occasion, family Christmas! Not sure why imgur made it all blurry.

Excellent choice. I have a few of those myself (multiple vintages, including the 2012).