Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you ever traveled to a foreign country by yourself?
  • 0% - Yes, many times 0
  • 0% - Yes, once 0
  • 0% - No, but I'd like to 0
  • 0% - No, I have no interest in that 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Work related to Canada and Mexico.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Work related - Mexico and Jamaica.

McGuffy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages McGuffy

Travel is overrated. Even with business/first class seats, you still have to deal with airports, security, delayed flights, customs, etc. - I'll take a good road trip over a plane any day.

"There are 2 types of people in the world: Those can extrapolate from incomplete data."

strongman168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strongman168

Routinely; I was an active member of the military.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Only to Mexico & Canada by myself.

As a teenager, I'd drive down into Mexico all the time (late 60's, early 70's).
It was cool back then, but never never never eat from a street taco vendor in Tijuana, no matter how good it smells... Just sayin'...

elverano

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elverano

Yep - left @ 15 as an exchange student to Australia & didn't come home until I was 19.

djfurci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djfurci

Business trip to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Not exactly a fun spot.

WhatTheWhat?

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

whole bunch

#LoVE

batchmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batchmaster

I have been to Mexico, China, Taiwan (I differentiate), Korea, and Japan to name 5 non-English speaking countries. I learned early on to appreciate just how many places around the world take American Express, I learned to value menus with pictures, AND I especially learned to value just how nice and tolerant most people are with visitors that don't speak their language. I have also learned to value select non-US air carriers for long flights.

zebraitis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zebraitis

Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, USVI, BVI, Bahamas, Columbia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, France, England, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, Japan, China, Thailand, Singapore...

Still so much more to see.

qazxswe

quality posts: 17 Private Messages qazxswe
zebraitis wrote:Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, USVI, BVI, Bahamas, Columbia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, France, England, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, Japan, China, Thailand, Singapore...

Still so much more to see.

Outdated, but you should get the general idea.

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell

went to Paris with a fellow student when I did my year abroad in London. may as well have been by myself. she never bothered to remember which metro station was near our hotel, or knew how to get anywhere.

pooflady

quality posts: 29 Private Messages pooflady

Israel, Germany, Canada, Mexico

I think my guardian angel drinks.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar

Almost. I made a wrong turn in Buffalo and almost ended up in Canada.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯