• 0% - Walk 0
  • 0% - Bicycle 0
  • 0% - Drive 0
  • 0% - Carpool 0
  • 0% - Public Transportation 0
  • 0% - I work remotely 0
  • 0% - I don't work 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz

I walk across my front yard

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

SteveCarl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveCarl

Actually a combination: either bicycle or walk, depending on the weather, to the train station. Take the train into the city. Walk from the train station to the office. Sometimes, in the summer, I ride my bicycle all the way to work (35 miles each way).

eblessman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eblessman

It is about 40ft from my bedroom to my office, so walking is the most effective way to get there.

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady

Takes 30 seconds from the table where I have breakfast and read the paper to get into my office. And that includes carrying my coffee cup.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

xvolution

quality posts: 30 Private Messages xvolution

My workplace is only 1/3 mile from home so I walk it. Good exercise.

fakesanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fakesanta

11 miles away and our public trans is a joke. I drive.

vega2010

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vega2010

Public transportation woooo! Meh... 30min bus ride. By car/10min. Even if I could afford one, $38/mo buspass beats car insurance & gas. I'll take the bus and deal with avoiding the druggies who pee on the bus. 😥

sillstaw

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sillstaw

I walk to the bus, then after a ride I walk to another bus, then after that ride I walk to work.