WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you managed to keep your New Year's resolution so far this year?
  • 62.6% - Yep, going strong. 132
  • 37.4% - Nope. I failed. 79
211 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

mrbarister

quality posts: 37 Private Messages mrbarister

Seriously!? 55% fail rate after less than 30 hours into the new year!? Keep trying! You haven't actually failed until you give up. Unless you were trying to give something up, in which case you succeed by giving up...

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

Don't make them, can't break them, that simple.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I have been able to keep my new years resolution for the past 5 years. I haven't killed anyone using the force yet.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
mrbarister wrote:Seriously!? 55% fail rate after less than 30 hours into the new year!? Keep trying! You haven't actually failed until you give up. Unless you were trying to give something up, in which case you succeed by giving up...

C - don't make any to break in the first place

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

I made a resolution to try. And so far, I have tried to try, so technically it is being kept.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

I have kept the last one I made about a decade or so ago. It was to never make another New Year's resolution again.
Success!

Coogles

quality posts: 45 Private Messages Coogles

I resolved to stop posting on Woot poll threads...

DAMN!!!!