Poll: Favorite kind of take out?
  • 0% - Chinese 0
  • 0% - Thai 0
  • 0% - Pizza 0
  • 0% - Burgers 0
  • 0% - Indian 0
  • 0% - Some other kind not listed here. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

2ffat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2ffat

Chicken.

pinkie615

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkie615

No, the point of the polls is humor. Also, the woot! comment section is known for people making friends who wind up being real life buds. I've heard the wine boards have whole meetings. But, hey I also love the banter of the monkeys. That could mean I'm 1) friendly 2)have a sense of humor or 3) think monkeys are adorable.

pinkie615

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkie615

Shout out to the few others who love Indian food! Also glad there was no Mexican food option as I'd had a hard time choosing between Muh enchiladas and Muh Paneer makhani!

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212
pinkie615 wrote:No, the point of the polls is humor. Also, the woot! comment section is known for people making friends who wind up being real life buds. I've heard the wine boards have whole meetings. But, hey I also love the banter of the monkeys. That could mean I'm 1) friendly 2)have a sense of humor or 3) think monkeys are adorable.

Ok .. but what's your favorite kind of take out?

JohnnyA1228

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JohnnyA1228

Bird meat! (chicken)

Coogles

quality posts: 47 Private Messages Coogles

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

Pizza and sex have one thing in common, no mater how bad they are no man will turn down more.

sarabz76

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sarabz76

All!

chuckf1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chuckf1

Give this Wooter another quality post!

bblhed wrote:Pizza and sex have one thing in common, no mater how bad they are no man will turn down more.

beeporama

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beeporama
bblhed wrote:Pizza and sex have one thing in common, no mater how bad they are no man will turn down more.

Pizza and sex have another thing in common, I can't afford to get it delivered to my house as often as I'd like, and I'm never sure how much to tip.