wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

AbneyT

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AbneyT

Gahhh bring this deal back after tax time woot ~

lichme

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages lichme
AbneyT wrote:Gahhh bring this deal back after tax time woot ~

Based off of history, they probably will. Heck it will probably be even cheaper then.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

kawdrifter2000

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kawdrifter2000

Wish these were going on when I ordered mine, but I got a good price from another site anyway.

Danzarooni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Danzarooni

This machine is amazing! I’ve had it since August 2016 and you’d be surprised at all it can do. It not only cuts card stock to make cards, gifts, gift tags, foldable bags and baskets, etc, it cuts adhesive vinyl, making wall decals, car decals, permanent decals for coffee mugs and tumblers, heat transfer vinyl for shirts, caps, pants, you name it, it can cut fabric, can cut leather, engrave on metals, this machine is by far my favorite craft tool I own.

geekgalconsulting

quality posts: 2 Private Messages geekgalconsulting
AbneyT wrote:Gahhh bring this deal back after tax time woot ~

I'll second that!!

Work like you don't need the money,
Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt.

mackie112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackie112

the write up seems kitsch at first but doesnt tell me shit or shinola about the product.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mackie112 wrote:the write up seems kitsch at first but doesnt tell me shit or shinola about the product.

The write-up is creative, not instructional. The features are where you learn the stuffs.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

StarKnightGoku

quality posts: 8 Private Messages StarKnightGoku
mackie112 wrote:the write up seems kitsch at first but doesnt tell me shit or shinola about the product.

If you don't already know what the most ubiquitous home craft plotter/cutter does, it may just not be for you.

Cal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Cal

Bought this last time, it is awesome. I have used it mostly for vehicle graphics and logos. Paid for itself the first time that I used it. Tons of stuff available online and you can make just about anything from a jpeg or scan. If not for a Christmas induced cash deficiency I would buy another.

Kerrie70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kerrie70

Will this work ok in the UK?
Does the $5 shipping include delivery to the UK?
What are the import taxes to be paid?

Thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Kerrie70 wrote:Will this work ok in the UK?
Does the $5 shipping include delivery to the UK?
What are the import taxes to be paid?

Thanks

I'm sorry, we do not deliver outside the US.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

vegamikeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegamikeh

Just ordered mine been learning the program for it way ahead of time to make all kinds of sticker, not hard to learn at all. I am so excited for mine to get here i could shit myself LOL YAY thanks woot

SumDuud

quality posts: 23 Private Messages SumDuud

Preferences between this and Cricut? Interested in getting started with some Vinyl cutting but this seems like a lot of extras I don't necessarily need.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

Jnetnet1971

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jnetnet1971
SumDuud wrote:Preferences between this and Cricut? Interested in getting started with some Vinyl cutting but this seems like a lot of extras I don't necessarily need.

My reason for purchasing my first one four years ago was not having to buy any cartridges. If you know how to download clip art and fonts you have endless patterns to choose from. I sold my circuit with all the cartridges after my first week using the cameo.

getalilbitofkiwi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getalilbitofkiwi

Been looking and comparing to cricut for a while and decided to go with the silhouette.... Can u give me tips on where to get started?

Danzarooni wrote:This machine is amazing! I’ve had it since August 2016 and you’d be surprised at all it can do. It not only cuts card stock to make cards, gifts, gift tags, foldable bags and baskets, etc, it cuts adhesive vinyl, making wall decals, car decals, permanent decals for coffee mugs and tumblers, heat transfer vinyl for shirts, caps, pants, you name it, it can cut fabric, can cut leather, engrave on metals, this machine is by far my favorite craft tool I own.

getalilbitofkiwi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getalilbitofkiwi

Can you give me any tips on where to start?

vegamikeh wrote:Just ordered mine been learning the program for it way ahead of time to make all kinds of sticker, not hard to learn at all. I am so excited for mine to get here i could shit myself LOL YAY thanks woot

tammymc64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tammymc64

Staff

Here is the link to download the software.

https://blog.silhouetteamerica.com/2016/09/downloading-and-installing-your-silhouette-software

Some of the Silhouette machines do not come with an installation CD and require you to log on to the silhouette website to download the software.