desmopedro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desmopedro

Hello Woot world.....
I KNOW I am not the only one who has run into this problem as I have seen other (older) threads, but I have NOT seen a resolution!
I bought one of the "Unlocked" phones a while back...(9/2016 to be honest..) but I was still under contract with Sprint, so I did not activate the phone at that time. Well, I am done with Sprint, and since I can't use that phone with AT&T, I pulled out the "new" phone I bought, and started to get it ready to activate.
Well, the 1st thing I noticed it was a "T-Mobile" phone, but I contacted AT&T to see what I needed. I gave them the IMEI number, and AT&T told me I needed to contact T-Mobile to unlock! (The phone stated it WAS "UNLOCKED!!! in the Woot ad!)
T-Mobile tells me I need the old phone number from the phone...I need the PIN the old owner used....I need the "OK" from the old owner that I can unlock this phone....
I BOUGHT IT FROM WOOT! I have NONE of that info!
I have emailed customer service only to get a "form" response that "the return/refund period is over"....I am not ASKING for a refund...I am asking for help on letting T-Mobile know this phone was purchased from WOOT in what I am SURE was a deal between Woot and T-Mobile!!!
PLEASE let me know if anyone has dealt with this issue, (I KNOW people have...they have "UNLOCKED" phones for sale all the time!!!) and how it you fixed it!
THANK YOU!!!

bsmith1

quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1

I hope you got this resolved.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yep, we've been working with him.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items