quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How's your new year going so far?
  • 0% - Really great! 0
  • 0% - Too early to tell. 0
  • 0% - Not so good. 0
  • 0% - I just woke up from New Year's Eve. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko

Really well so far. Bama beat Clemson, so we're off to a good start. Get back to me on Tuesday though.

RTR!

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

Well the Dawgs finally made it to a national championship game. Now it's time to eat some bammer elephant meat. Go Dawgs!!

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman

Too cold and too much snow

prfesser

quality posts: 9 Private Messages prfesser

Five days into the new year and I'm still alive. Not too bad.

Better than last year.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain
prfesser wrote:Five days into the new year and I'm still alive. Not too bad.

Better than last year.

Now, there's a story that needs telling.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

TruBluTopaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TruBluTopaz

Pretty good. Spent the night listening to a wedding party have a riot at the La Quinta downtown after watching the Stars crush the Sharks and a really impressive fireworks display at Reunion Tower. BTW, did you know that La Quinta, formerly The Lawrence Hotel is haunted? It's one of the most haunted places in Texas. I bet La Quinta doesn't have that tidbit listed on their website.

Trublutopaz, Queen of the Nil (sic)

TruBluTopaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TruBluTopaz
PocketBrain wrote:Now, there's a story that needs telling.

So last year they weren't alive after five days in? Zombie? Vampire? What???

Trublutopaz, Queen of the Nil (sic)

The DarkSide

quality posts: 1 Private Messages The DarkSide

I'm sick as a dawg,...and so is the Mrs,...bummer!!!

Meh,...& meh again,...

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
stevenlee212 wrote:Well the Dawgs finally made it to a national championship game. Now it's time to eat some bammer elephant meat. Go Dawgs!!

The DarkSide wrote:I'm sick as a dawg,...and so is the Mrs,...bummer!!!

?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
stevenlee212 wrote:Well the Dawgs finally made it to a national championship game. Now it's time to eat some bammer elephant meat. Go Dawgs!!

I somehow see it is time to can some dawg food! ROLL TIDE! 🐘🏈🐕🏈

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
cainemarko wrote:Really well so far. Bama beat Clemson, so we're off to a good start. Get back to me on Tuesday though.

RTR!

RTR!

Lahmacun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lahmacun

its been 7 days and I am still single. I suppose to marry or at least find a future wife candidate. Any potential gfs living in SF Bay Area, not on a electronics website, right?

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

It kinda sucks.

Both parents went into hospital with respiratory infections. Still there.

Weather has been ultra cold. We're warming up, but anything that melts will turn the roads and sidewalks into ice rinks overnight.

The Check Engine light came on in my car and they don't know why. Hoping I don't get stranded somewhere.

UPS messed up my 12/20 Bet on Cold change-of-location delivery. Hoping it's re-delivered back to my house today