Top 9% of Woot.com Woots
Top 5% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

bObsweep Junior Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $139.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Wednesday, Jan 10 to Monday, Jan 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/20/2017 - $139.99
8/13/2017 - $139.99
7/19/2017 - $159.99

meestergud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages meestergud

Bought one in a previous sale. It does well when it works. It rolls around picking up... for about 5-10 minutes. Then it beeps. And beeps. And it says "there's something wrong with my" and nothing. No reason to stop. Just a full stop with annoying beeping.

MeesterGud

hepludwik35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hepludwik35

What's the battery life. @$140 it better be VERY GOOD. what is the cost of replacing a battery:?

kbrut0n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbrut0n
meestergud wrote:Bought one in a previous sale. It does well when it works. It rolls around picking up... for about 5-10 minutes. Then it beeps. And beeps. And it says "there's something wrong with my" and nothing. No reason to stop. Just a full stop with annoying beeping.

I bought Junior in the previous sale too, works like a champ. He had a few issues the first go, I think just learning the area. Sometimes he gets stuck on a bookshelf for a min or so, but he eventually figures it out, reverses and goes about his thing. Have only used it on hardwoods, can't speak for carpet but works well picking up all the dust bunnies from the week. I love it, my kitty can't say the same.

tc1uscg

quality posts: 36 Private Messages tc1uscg

Having picked up a couple of Neato's from WOOT (and a scooba and Samsung) somewhere else, I'll stick with Neato's. Last bot was 180 bucks here on woot. Just like the the one I have in my basement and one I retired after 5 years but ended up giving it to my kid for her apartment, I won't buy any other brand. No experience with this brand but if it doesn't work right out of the box, your experience might not be so bright.

TC1 USCG Ret

jgreene777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgreene777

I bought the PetHair model during the last sale and I'm really disappointed in the performance. It has never once found its way back to the base, bumps around randomly instead of learning the space, gets stuck in places that I had hoped it had memorized, and starts at random times (we didn't program a timer). It gets stuck or lost every time it runs, so I don't know if the battery life is decent or not because it always beeps and I have to pick it up and dock it.

rpstrong

quality posts: 9 Private Messages rpstrong

I want this one:

TransAm82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TransAm82

We picked up one of these about a year ago off of Woot. The run time seems to be pretty good but our chairs are just the right height that Jr. gets stuck under them all the time and can’t back out. One thing I have used it for that is pretty good is under the bed since our regular vacuum won’t go there is under the beds. I just used the remote and control where it goes and it does save us from have to move the bed. The entire time I have used it only once has it returned to the base station to recharge. I’ve synced it a bunch of times and move the base station all over the living room but no luck. A remote vacuum is no big deal for us but if we do ever want to get another one we’ll look somewhere else.