WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you moisturize your face after washing it?
  • 17.5% - Yes, all the time 57
  • 16% - Yes, sometimes 52
  • 66.6% - No, never 217
326 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Doesn't the water moisturize it?

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

lightingal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightingal

Dear Woot! Writers,
Y'alls sense of humor wakes me up with a good laugh, gives me something to think about throughout the day, and something to look forward to (besides a good cup of coffee) in the morning. ☕
This is the only real website that captivates my attention daily! Your writers constantly make me laugh, talk about your polls, and keep me returning to see what others write in the comments.
With that being said, WHERE DID Y'ALL MOVE THE REST OF THE POLES?!?!
(((Or are YOU the only writer who isn't recovering from the Golden Globes after party? 🎉 🍸 🍺)))
After having both hips replaced in the last few weeks, maybe they're there and the drugs are messing with me??? 💊💉😳
Also, do y'all host tours in Round Rock?
THAT would be more fun than going to Six Flags!🎢 🎡
Thanks again for ALL y'all do!
Now, get back to it! 😜 I need a Bet on Cold asap!!!
💚 💛 💜 ❤ 💙 💖

☮, 💟, & 🤘

🐵 🙈 🙉 🙊

🖖

Without lighting, it's just radio...

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
PocketBrain wrote:Doesn't the water moisturize it?

+1

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212
lightingal wrote:Dear Woot! Writers,
Y'alls sense of humor wakes me up with a good laugh, gives me something to think about throughout the day, and something to look forward to (besides a good cup of coffee) in the morning. ☕
This is the only real website that captivates my attention daily! Your writers constantly make me laugh, talk about your polls, and keep me returning to see what others write in the comments.
With that being said, WHERE DID Y'ALL MOVE THE REST OF THE POLES?!?!
(((Or are YOU the only writer who isn't recovering from the Golden Globes after party? 🎉 🍸 🍺)))
After having both hips replaced in the last few weeks, maybe they're there and the drugs are messing with me??? 💊💉😳
Also, do y'all host tours in Round Rock?
THAT would be more fun than going to Six Flags!🎢 🎡
Thanks again for ALL y'all do!
Now, get back to it! 😜 I need a Bet on Cold asap!!!
💚 💛 💜 ❤ 💙 💖

☮, 💟, & 🤘

🐵 🙈 🙉 🙊

🖖

cool but do you moisturize your face after washing it?