Order Pace (rank):
Top 22% of Woot.com Woots
Top 12% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 11% of Woot.com Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

Lothar34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lothar34

Why TF would they hang stuff on the walls right beside the barn doors. You can't open them.

teronzhul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages teronzhul
Lothar34 wrote:Why TF would they hang stuff on the walls right beside the barn doors. You can't open them.

I came to post exactly this. What a stupid picture.

quevvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quevvy
Lothar34 wrote:Why TF would they hang stuff on the walls right beside the barn doors. You can't open them.

And if you look at the side profile picture, the little dresser is pushed up against the wall…

22amadeus22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 22amadeus22

My comment is the same as the others. Really misleading photo. I would've just agreed with the others but that's not an option so I'm adding my two cents' worth so the manufacturer gets the -- er -- picture.

DTums

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DTums

+1 for the stuff hanging on the wall complaint.

shockerengr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shockerengr

The items on the wall are fine because looking closely, there isn't actually a doorway behind them. So really, the doors are just extra wall finishings. Very industrial.

hulfy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hulfy

"Limit 10 per customer"? Darn, I wanted 20!

jdwdigital

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdwdigital

Can these be used for exterior applications -- like a actual barn or storage building?

Edit: After having a better look at the design they wouldn't be suitable for exterior use even they could withstand the elements. It would be tough to secure them against unwanted entry.

Ed3rd

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Ed3rd
shockerengr wrote:The items on the wall are fine because looking closely, there isn't actually a doorway behind them. So really, the doors are just extra wall finishings. Very industrial.

+1 to shockerengr

The "doors" are purely decorative in the image.

SyrupMonkey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SyrupMonkey

Also, if you look at the window(s) above the door, that sure looks like they're showing it mounted on an exterior wall with the sun gleaming in. I understand it's probably in a studio somewhere. But again, not the best use of promotional photos for an interior, non locking door...

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed
jdwdigital wrote:Can these be used for exterior applications -- like a actual barn or storage building?

Edit: After having a better look at the design they wouldn't be suitable for exterior use even they could withstand the elements. It would be tough to secure them against unwanted entry.

Actually this type of hardware has been used outdoors for years. If you are that worried about security you build a box over the track just high enough to allow the door or doors to move but low enough that the door or doors can not be lifted vertically and taken off the track. You can leave the stop blocks short so that the doors can be lifted off the track when fully open so that you can remove them for maintenance. The boxing of the track serves a second function of keeping ice and snow off the track as well so the doors still work in winter. A set of two doors will need to be secured with two locks, one to lock the doors together, and one to prevent the doors from being moved as a pair once locked together. Remember that locks just keep honest people honest, if someone wants to break into your building a door won't even slow them down.

Dhavalhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dhavalhpatel

I was excited to see this woot at first. It looked like a cool setup for an outdoor table. But no door ?!? How useless...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dhavalhpatel wrote:I was excited to see this woot at first. It looked like a cool setup for an outdoor table. But no door ?!? How useless...

It is a DIY kit. You can make your own door.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Woody1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Woody1

I really don't understand all the complaints?

I have two doors on the floor, and I need a place to hang them.

This is perfect!

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't🤔

phillips22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phillips22

I ordered and received 4 of these. ALL of them where missing parts. replacements are not available per Woot's customer service. The partial credit they allow wont cover having the parts made. - Be Aware.

ThunderThighs

Staff

phillips22 wrote:I ordered and received 4 of these. ALL of them where missing parts. replacements are not available per Woot's customer service. The partial credit they allow wont cover having the parts made. - Be Aware.

We don't have the parts but did you contact the manufacturer? They should be able to get them for you.

https://www.industrialbydesignco.com/pages/contact-us

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

smcary1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smcary1
phillips22 wrote:I ordered and received 4 of these. ALL of them where missing parts. replacements are not available per Woot's customer service. The partial credit they allow wont cover having the parts made. - Be Aware.

Mine came with no mounting hardware. Have contacted Woot three times, no response yet. Guess I am going the disputed charge method now,

smcary1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smcary1
ThunderThighs wrote:We don't have the parts but did you contact the manufacturer? They should be able to get them for you.

https://www.industrialbydesignco.com/pages/contact-us

So we pay woot and then have to run down our own hardware that should have been in the package? Yeah, great business model.

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

smcary1 wrote:Mine came with no mounting hardware. Have contacted Woot three times, no response yet. Guess I am going the disputed charge method now,

I'm not staff, so I can't say one way or another, but have you checked your spam folder to see if the emails inadvertently ended up in there?

Yes, I'd be annoyed too, but understand that it's the manufacturer that (incorrectly) packaged up the items.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

Staff

smcary1 wrote:Mine came with no mounting hardware. Have contacted Woot three times, no response yet. Guess I am going the disputed charge method now,

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Our CS can help you by contacting the vendor for you but it will slow things down with us playing the middle man.

As to the CS responses, they have responded to all 3 of your emails. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for their reply.