ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This here thread will be for any and all Bet on Colds that you might get during the January Woot-Off!!

REMEMBER! I love photos! Post photos of what you get!

Not sure how to post a pic? Just go over here. We've got two sets of instructions to help you out.

So remember! No taking your Bet on Cold and running off with it.

You gotta share. That's what's so fun about them. Join the community! Post away. Guess what you may get. What are you hoping for?

REMEMBER TO POST In May, 17% of the wooters came back to post their crap I know you can do better than that! Make my manager happy!

Let's talk!

Quick & Dirty Instructions for Imgur!

Prepare for:

Gif courtesy of drgandalf

Quality Posts

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

WHY DID I GET...

DENIED: We ran out of Bet on Colds before we even took your money so we denied your order to end the process.

CANCELLED: We ran out of of Bet on Colds right further down the process and we had to cancel the order to reverse gears.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

SHIPPING

These are shipped UPS Surepost. That means that UPS may or may not hand off your crap to your local post office. For some whacko reason, they sometimes mark it as delivered even though it's at your post office.

Make sure to give it a couple extra days before panicking.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Canceling Duplicate Orders

Due to a backend software change, I will have a different method to locating and canceling duplicate orders - people ordering another Bet on Cold with a different account.

My guess is that I will find more than before.

If it looks like a duplicate, I will cancel it. No exceptions and no remorse on my end.

ThunderThighs

Staff

31 days hath...crap

New rule for 2018:

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

Read more here.

bradyarz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bradyarz

Got a big bag of disappointment coming my way!

x8

locokoko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages locokoko

YES!!!! snagged one!

x3

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Hi y'all! Can't wait to see what 2018 has in store! also excited for the rest of the woot-off since shipping is paid now.

x2 x5

brandie346

quality posts: 28 Private Messages brandie346

Missed the TOS change from 10 days to 31 days. Oh well, will try again next month!

B0C Count: 42

dgsiiinc

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dgsiiinc

I got mine, and I even got my wife's blessing in advance. I donated, gave gifts, and even trashed some of my crap from prior years to make room for all new disappointment.

x13
One of the Honest 200.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Whew, forgot to get this thread ready. I was racing to get it done while the crap was selling. LOL.

Congrats on crapping, wooters!

dgsiiinc

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dgsiiinc

My family:

x13
One of the Honest 200.

FrostByte

quality posts: 32 Private Messages FrostByte

I'm looking forward to returning to this thread to share my letter... I mean, Bet on Cold contents.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 90 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 18 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 20
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 0 total 252

badges

Hewcifer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Hewcifer

First time as first sucker!!!!

Woot Woot!

ThunderThighs

Staff

The first crappening:

Hewcifer

I'm the first crapper of 2018! What kind of disappointment do I win?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hewcifer wrote:I'm the first crapper of 2018! What kind of disappointment do I win?

We sold craps on Jan 1.

Hewcifer

ThunderThighs wrote:We sold craps on Jan 1.

Oh yeah, crap.

RebelTaz

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RebelTaz
ThunderThighs wrote:31 days hath...crap

New rule for 2018:

Limit one bag per 31 days, per person. To clarify – you cannot have purchased a Bag o’ Crap in the previous 31 days, NOT counting the day you are trying to purchase. That’s Woot Math, and that’s our policy.

Read more here.

Don't expect a post from me this month. TT said I couldn't get one until after the 26 so I won't be able to get a BravoOscarChalie until February

x50x2x2
... ...
--------------------------------
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

ThunderThighs

Staff

RebelTaz wrote:Don't expect a post from me this month. TT said I couldn't get one until after the 26 so I won't be able to get a BravoOscarChalie until February

I'm sure the person that gets a crap instead thanks you.

RebelTaz

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sure the person that gets a crap instead thanks you.

To that person, I only have one think to say...

In the words of that Great American Archie Bunker.....

x50x2x2
... ...
Until Woot Gets a "Notify" Option For New Forum Replies, You Might As Well Just Message Me!

jid5000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jid5000

Damn I missed this one!

peaceetc

quality posts: 68 Private Messages peaceetc

Just got some Lord of the Crap II. I think that's #62, but I'd have to double-check. I've won a few here and there so I get confused.

By the way, I'm actually glad about the new 31-day rule. At least, my bank account is happy about it.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER.

jesse1470

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jesse1470

Sweet, I scored me a bag!!! I promise to post what I get this time more promptly. Now I can finally take my days nap and disable the alarms on my computer! Well no.... I dont want to miss a good deal do I.... Thanks TT, Kristen and everyone else who makes this happen!

X6

fripszilon

quality posts: 11 Private Messages fripszilon

Got one! I was still signed in from getting that xbox controller so was all set. It wasn't until after I ordered that I saw the new 31-day rule, but after checking my history and counting days, I think I'm safe. On to disappointing crap!

x9

RebelTaz

peaceetc wrote:By the way, I'm actually glad about the new 31-day rule.

Well, sure you are... YOU got a freaking letter

x50x2x2
... ...

bryantjb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bryantjb

Noob question but where have the Bet on Cold's been this Woot Off. Looked back on past deals and don't see them.

X32

qazxswe

quality posts: 8 Private Messages qazxswe
bryantjb wrote:Noob question but where have the Bet on Cold's been this Woot Off. Looked back on past deals and don't see them.

They were on the main Sellout page.

bryantjb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bryantjb
qazxswe wrote:They were on the main Sellout page.

Thank you. I just wasn't looking far back enough. Appreciate it

X32

sanagna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sanagna

31 days is kinda hard to keep track of. I think there should be a disclaimer such as "No CRAP if scored after December 21, 2017"on sale pages Like they do for alcohol and tobacco sale.

AnniKat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages AnniKat

Oh good grief, I suddenly remembered that I was approaching 600 WOOT purchases (since Feb 2006), so I went to "Stuff you ordered" and checked.

Wait for it:

---> 621 !!!

Clearly I have a WOOT compulsion

Quite a few Bet on Colds, but I'm not going to go thru the orders to count them, especially since a few were denied when they were oversold.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

KatsMother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KatsMother

My daughter says I'm supposed to type I got one.

defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone

wooooo one Discouraging Lord of the Crap III is mine!!

Craps Bagged: 7x

MrWhiskrs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrWhiskrs

~meow~ I missed it. I was scratching around, looking for other deals...drat.

~~Meow~~

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor

3 for 3, death in the VoP!

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor
KatsMother wrote:My daughter says I'm supposed to type I got one.

congrats, KatsMother

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

MrWhiskrs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrWhiskrs
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sure the person that gets a crap instead thanks you.

~meow~ I think I love you nice lady.

~~Meow~~

mlsapack

quality posts: 26 Private Messages mlsapack

Yes Yes Yes!!! Got one, looking forward to another round of who-knows-what! I find it hard to be disappointed with whatever comes my way (but there's always a first time, I guess)!

The last round was way better than the (ahem) competition!

Great way to kick off 2018!!

x57

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat

I don't think my poor Momma has enjoyed this. I told her all the tricks I've learned for hopefully Snagging a Bag. Then we sat there together refreshing the screen. And watching PBS. And then it showed! CLICK MOMMA CLICK!!!!! NOW CLICK AGAIN!!!!!!!! NOW WAIT--NONONO DON'T CLICK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I made her very very tense. She really doesn't like speed games, which Snagging a Bag basically is. She's going to bed now. I'll be surprised if she doesn't lie in there for a while trying to calm down from her daughter yelling at her like a soccer-mom GO GO GO!!

What Mommas will put up with for their crazy daughters.

Say TT, can you possibly wrangle something exciting in Mums' box, please? Like that elusive ladies' 2XL super-duper-über-lightweight puffy Fila coat preferably in white, please? Just something that'll encourage her that it's worth the nervous part where her daughter is trying to hurry her up while not freaking her out. Much appreciated.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

GossamerWing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GossamerWing

Scored one! This time I will make it my goal to actually post the pic of what is contained within my Blizzard of Crap, and not just let the picture wither away on my desktop.