WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How do you feel about sharing clothes with people?
  • 0% - I don't like it. Clothes are personal to me. 0
  • 0% - I share clothes with my family members. 0
  • 0% - I'll share my clothes with anyone. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme

If by "Sharing" you mean finding my wife wearing the old T-shirts that I'm too fat to wear now since we've been married. I'm okay with it.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu

Sharing is Caring...

Ah, the hell with it.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

This needs some more explanation. What exactly is meant by sharing clothes? My husband and I share socks because I have huge feet and it makes laundry easier without too many to pair up differently. I share shirts with my nephew and a couple of friends because they sometimes need a themed or silly shirt and I usually have what they need. However, garments worn under regular clothes are a no.

x2 x7

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

I buy used underwear from the thrift store so i guess it's ok

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

stevenlee212 wrote:I buy used underwear from the thrift store so i guess it's ok

As a frequent shopper of thrift stores (aka how my shirt.woot collection got to the size it is), I think I draw the line there.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

fakesanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fakesanta

I tell my wife to get her own or be naked, she gets her own.

abdkelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abdkelly

Nah. I have a strict “no sharing clothes policy”. There were always issues with people stretching the clothes or keeping them too long or returning them dirty or shrunk in the wash. :D

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor

I'd be fine with it, but the people with decent clothes never seem to want to share them with me

According to the latest polling, SIX out of Seven Dwarfs are NOT Happy!

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

When you grow up with 3 sisters, all sharing the same bedroom since we had a small house, you learn to share clothes. As I'm the youngest, I had mostly hand-me-downs.