Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 19% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 49% of Woot.com Woots
Top 46% of all Woots

loraquilt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loraquilt

So, these are described as white in the title, but the color listed in the item is black. Which is true?

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

loraquilt wrote:So, these are described as white in the title, but the color listed in the item is black. Which is true?

We updated the color to white. Thanks for pointing this out for us!

loraquilt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loraquilt
manlapig wrote:We updated the color to white. Thanks for pointing this out for us!

Thanks!

GrandamaLady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GrandamaLady

You all need to get better with your descriptive info. Had to go to Amazon to find out these are for 4x6 photos... just a minor detail :-/

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

GrandamaLady wrote:You all need to get better with your descriptive info. Had to go to Amazon to find out these are for 4x6 photos... just a minor detail :-/

Flash deals are old stuff from Amazon. They carry a note that the feature may not be complete.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

TheJarOKnowledge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheJarOKnowledge

Went to Amazon to find these were for 4 x 6 " pictures.... and the are only $24.49 there tooo...with FREE shipping. No tax.

I'm just saying...

MerryRkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MerryRkat

Curious... I was unable to find this product, in white-only black, on Amazon. Would love an Amazon link, if possible. But yes, on Amazon, the product is less expensive if purchasing black cards.

MerryRkat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MerryRkat

Oh Woot! You tug my purse, um no-heart, yes heart strings. Thanks for the price drop! Y'all's is the bestest!