Order Pace (rank):
Top 22% of Woot.com Woots
Top 11% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 13% of Woot.com Woots
Top 9% of all Woots

jjlonger

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jjlonger

This is it. This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. Miel, Oreck, Aerus, Electrolux and other Dysons. This is it. Great machine.

brentolsen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brentolsen

Although the Animal Cord is pretty expensive it's pretty cool you get a free vacuum when you purchase it. ;)

riddley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riddley

Anyone else think this looks like a metal detector?

dliidlii

quality posts: 37 Private Messages dliidlii

Max power mode - Slide switch to select power. Provides up to 7 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks.
Seven minutes at max power? At normal power it is not any better than many other cordless brands that cost MUCH less.

malkav11

quality posts: 9 Private Messages malkav11

My V6 has transformed vacuuming for me. It's not only much more effective than the corded vac I had before, it's way lighter and easier to work with. If you have a house of any significant size you'll probably need to either take it in stages or use the cordless for spot vacuuming and a corded model for primary cleaning, due to battery life. But for a 1BR apartment like mine I have never, ever had to worry about running out of charge.

Note that the difference between the base model and SKUs like the Animal is primarily a matter of them coming with additional attachments that you can purchase separately on Amazon for less. (I got a kit of five of the most useful attachments for $35, and yes they're official.) So you might consider waiting on this particular deal and opting for a cheaper model when one rolls around. They've had several similar deals here or on Amazon DOTD (that's how I got my V6), so you may not have to wait long.

ddashizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddashizzle

The accessories listed include the "Mini Motorhead Tool". From what I can find, that is not what is pictured in the promo shots.

Does anyone know if it comes with the pictured direct-drive cleaner head?

sflesch

quality posts: 10 Private Messages sflesch
ddashizzle wrote:The accessories listed include the "Mini Motorhead Tool". From what I can find, that is not what is pictured in the promo shots.

Does anyone know if it comes with the pictured direct-drive cleaner head?

Yes. First feature listed.

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com