daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington



shortman wrote:UberEats will soon have a bounty of food from El Pollo Loco delivered to me. I need energy for my body to fight off this silly thing that wants to infect me. I am determined to be healthy! I will win!

Been feeling sick sman?
Take care of yourself! Eat your healthy Pollo Loco food!!

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Hmmm... The page number 125.
Makes me think of dirt bikes I had/wished I had when I was growing up. I was on my dirt bike every day....

The 125's I wish I had:
Montesa has to be among the top 3:


Tied with a 125 Bultaco:


The Maico:


BSA had a great 125:


Or of course the Hodaka:


I had Suzuki & Yamaha, that were still good bikes.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Going through the 70's dirt bikes was fun.

Still raining.
Still 40's out there.
I need to go out & get the mail & the eggs.

mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
shortman wrote:UberEats will soon have a bounty of food from El Pollo Loco delivered to me. I need energy for my body to fight off this silly thing that wants to infect me. I am determined to be healthy! I will win!



too much sickness out there! hope you can nip this in the bud and feel better soon, shortman



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
daveinwarshington wrote:Going through the 70's dirt bikes was fun.

Still raining.
Still 40's out there.
I need to go out & get the mail & the eggs.



as a mum, I would be scared to let my boys ride dirtbikes.

as a kid, I think I would have had a blast! lol



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

cklun leaves for her cruise tomorrow!

this is the one on the fancy new Italian cruise ship. she said she will have free wifi (who knows how good it will be) so she can post pictures of the luxury surrounding her while we all sit home in the cold and rain.



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

hubs is up for a movie, so we're going to an early show of Isle of Dogs



hot72chev


quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

Hey, Greens, quick update on my surgery. The doc says things went really well, although I am still quite blurry tonight. It takes a little time from what I hear. I think all will be well in a short amount of time.

It's been a really long day and I am super worn out. Gonna get some rest and will be back tomorrow. Thank you all for your love and good thoughts. I could feel them while I was on the table.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:cklun leaves for her cruise tomorrow!

this is the one on the fancy new Italian cruise ship. she said she will have free wifi (who knows how good it will be) so she can post pictures of the luxury surrounding her while we all sit home in the cold and rain.

Nice. Is she going to Italy or something?? HAVE FUN CKLUN!!

Our ships had wifi but it was expensive I thought.

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:hubs is up for a movie, so we're going to an early show of Isle of Dogs

He's healing up fast!

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:Hey, Greens, quick update on my surgery. The doc says things went really well, although I am still quite blurry tonight. It takes a little time from what I hear. I think all will be well in a short amount of time.

It's been a really long day and I am super worn out. Gonna get some rest and will be back tomorrow. Thank you all for your love and good thoughts. I could feel them while I was on the table.

Woo Hooo! Glad it went good chev.
Get some sleep & tomorrow is WEEKEND!

pepper114


quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114



Helpy has been crossing paths all day like a champ.

pepper114


quality posts: 1 Private Messages pepper114



...and there's a new patio kitten.

I hope everyone's doing ok. My thoughts and prayers and happy vibes have gone out to everyone, I just never know what to say.

marlenestclair


quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair

Cklun have fun on your cruise!!!!

Chev glad it went well! How many fingers am I holding up?

x15


cklun


quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

HAVE a great week Greens!

Leaving at 4am tomorrow.

I might sleep the entire cruise.

Hope everyone has a good week

I will be checking in!



"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun


quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

daveinwarshington wrote:Nice. Is she going to Italy or something?? HAVE FUN CKLUN!!

Our ships had wifi but it was expensive I thought.



got it free this time! woohoo!!!

ty! will check in



"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
hot72chev wrote:Hey, Greens, quick update on my surgery. The doc says things went really well, although I am still quite blurry tonight. It takes a little time from what I hear. I think all will be well in a short amount of time.

It's been a really long day and I am super worn out. Gonna get some rest and will be back tomorrow. Thank you all for your love and good thoughts. I could feel them while I was on the table.



hi Chev! thanks for the report, hope you are less blurry tomorrow. glad the procedure went well. sending green good vision vibes your way!



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
daveinwarshington wrote:He's healing up fast!



it is cool out tonight, and he got winded on the walk back to the car (it was mostly uphill). tomorrow we are going to do nothing. just relax and heal and breathe.



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
pepper114 wrote:

Helpy has been crossing paths all day like a champ.



what a fine looking bunch!



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
pepper114 wrote:

...and there's a new patio kitten.

I hope everyone's doing ok. My thoughts and prayers and happy vibes have gone out to everyone, I just never know what to say.



thanks pepper, it's always nice to know greens are there to support us



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
cklun wrote:HAVE a great week Greens!

Leaving at 4am tomorrow.

I might sleep the entire cruise.

Hope everyone has a good week

I will be checking in!



have a super fantastic cruise!

rest, relax and let the fancy shmancy pretentious cruise line employees spoil you rotten!



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

the movie was very good! if you like Wes Anderson movies I think you'll like this one.

just heated up a frozen pizza for all the teenagers in my living room. thank goodness for a big tv in the bedroom, too.



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

happy friday!



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell



mick52


quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52
daveinwarshington wrote:Those do appear to be camels... It was 30 yrs ago, the camels are long gone. That was our pre-Lazik days, we both had glasses.
Also... Our very poor days. Zero extra money for anything. Seriously, a six pack of Generic beer was savored for a week or two (or three) between us. The new pitch fork was a major investment for cleaning goat stalls and chicken pens. We raised 60 chickens a year for eating...



this is a great photo!

so did we get more done with less vs more...

because we were poorer?

or cause we were younger??





hot72chev


quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
marlenestclair wrote:Cklun have fun on your cruise!!!!

Chev glad it went well! How many fingers am I holding up?



TWO! IT'S TWO! AND I CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning my vision is UNREAL! I have never been able to see like this before IN MY LIFE!

I am giggling like a little kid a the DEFINITION I am experiencing and the COLORS! WOW!

The only glitch left in the works is my really bad left eye. I have to figure out how to manage for 4 weeks with really unbalanced vision. My glasses (with a clear lens in the right side) are leaving me a bit wobbly, and I am trying to learn how to focus again. Might try one contact lens today. It's almost better with no correction in the left, but I'm not sure I could drive.

I'll figure it out - this is only Day 1. But I am totally BLOWN AWAY by my new eyeball! I got up in the middle of the night and I could actually SEE the time on the alarm clock from across the room!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

marlenestclair


quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair
mick52 wrote:this is a great photo!

so did we get more done with less vs more...

because we were poorer?

or cause we were younger??



Probably because we didn't know otherwise. There were no computers, or other things to help us with our daily tasks. I look back on old pics and think the same thing.

Our Wedding Day...1985

x15


hot72chev


quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

I'm like this little boy in Georgia who got his special glasses so he could finally see colors for the first time.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/marietta-boy-sees-colors-for-first-time-when-mother-surprises-him-with-corrective-glasses/731626456

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

marlenestclair


quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair
hot72chev wrote:I'm like this little boy in Georgia who got his special glasses so he could finally see colors for the first time.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/marietta-boy-sees-colors-for-first-time-when-mother-surprises-him-with-corrective-glasses/731626456



Hi Chev! Glad you can see again!!!
BTW you have a PM

x15


Calgaltoal


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
hot72chev wrote:I'm like this little boy in Georgia who got his special glasses so he could finally see colors for the first time.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/national/hot-topics/marietta-boy-sees-colors-for-first-time-when-mother-surprises-him-with-corrective-glasses/731626456


Super good new!
I knew you would not understand it until it happened.
So wonderful to see and not stumble blind to get your contacts in.
I know exactly how you feel, I was blown away when I had mine.
I could not wait until the second surgery.
Nice to have some great news in the Greens.

Before and after!

Calgaltoal


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Vertical line of severe storms going through our whole state. Our time will from 3 to 9.
This is a horrible time in our state. Tuscaloosa was almost destroyed in 2011.
Been through here too.
One death so far from this storm that I know of.

Guess I will make a pallet in the Hall.
We are in the moderate range for tornadoes.

Been sunny and in the 80s this week.
Put some tomatoes out. Will put more out next month.
We have a long growing season, sometimes I put them out three times.

mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
hot72chev wrote:TWO! IT'S TWO! AND I CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning my vision is UNREAL! I have never been able to see like this before IN MY LIFE!

I am giggling like a little kid a the DEFINITION I am experiencing and the COLORS! WOW!

The only glitch left in the works is my really bad left eye. I have to figure out how to manage for 4 weeks with really unbalanced vision. My glasses (with a clear lens in the right side) are leaving me a bit wobbly, and I am trying to learn how to focus again. Might try one contact lens today. It's almost better with no correction in the left, but I'm not sure I could drive.

I'll figure it out - this is only Day 1. But I am totally BLOWN AWAY by my new eyeball! I got up in the middle of the night and I could actually SEE the time on the alarm clock from across the room!



congrats, Chev!

so happy for you!

I hope you are able to sort out a way to compensate until your other eye is fixed.



mbspell


quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
marlenestclair wrote:Probably because we didn't know otherwise. There were no computers, or other things to help us with our daily tasks. I look back on old pics and think the same thing.

Our Wedding Day...1985



fantastic photo, Mar!