Back to Amazon.com

firestorm2343

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firestorm2343

Does anyone know how to change your woot email if you log in with Amazon? I changed the email registered with my amazon account, but woot still goes to the old one and I've tried changing it from the woot site but it doesn't register my password.

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

firestorm2343 wrote:Does anyone know how to change your woot email if you log in with Amazon? I changed the email registered with my amazon account, but woot still goes to the old one and I've tried changing it from the woot site but it doesn't register my password.

Gah. This needs a fix and we need to fix it because there’s no way to do this without knowing your Woot password and logging in with your Woot account. We have a few others stuck here and the technical fix is annoyingly long and complicated. There’s no way to fix it when you’re logged in with Amazon now.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

qazxswe

quality posts: 17 Private Messages qazxswe
wajeremy wrote:Gah. This needs a fix and we need to fix it because there’s no way to do this without knowing your Woot password and logging in with your Woot account. We have a few others stuck here and the technical fix is annoyingly long and complicated. There’s no way to fix it when you’re logged in with Amazon now.

I've been bugging TT about this since some time last year.

Really hoping it gets resolved (soon).

🐧Too cool to have a signature.🐧