Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

FEBRUARY 27TH, PAY $5 ONCE FOR ALL YOUR SHIPPING NEEDS

Here's the deal:

1. You pay your $5 shipping once for your first purchase on February 27th, 2018.

2. All your shipping is FREE through the end of the day on February 27th. That's FREE Standard shipping after your first order for anything except Gourmet.Woot and Shirt.Woot through 11:59pm CST on Tuesday, February​ 27th, 2018. No matter how many times you buy. So come back multiple times a day, or multiple times per second.

3. OR JUST SKIP ALL OF THIS IF YOU'RE AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBER BECAUSE YOU ALREADY GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON WOOT ORDERS AND FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON SHIRT.WOOT ORDERS.

4. Seriously, just get a Prime membership.

bowlingb

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bowlingb

So you have $5 shipping for the day, except it doesn't apply to two of the three woot-off categories? Lame.

Impanky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Impanky

I am a prime member. I have not been able to find any way to tell you.
[MOD: removed email]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bowlingb wrote:So you have $5 shipping for the day, except it doesn't apply to two of the three woot-off categories? Lame.

Well, they have shipping included in the price so shipping isn't added in the check-out process.

But yeah, kinda weird when you put it that way.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

Impanky wrote:I am a prime member. I have not been able to find any way to tell you.
[MOD: removed email]

Hi there. I see you have the Amazon connection but it's not showing prime yet.

Make sure you follow the directions in the first post on this thread.

If that doesn't work, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

We have a few people where we're having to figure out what's gone wrong

If you want to order, go ahead and do so. Contact customer service about the shipping charge. They can verify Prime status and refund you.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52
bowlingb wrote:So you have $5 shipping for the day, except it doesn't apply to two of the three woot-off categories? Lame.

(that shit is funny.)

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

enemyboss1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enemyboss1

is anyone else getting an error/dissappointment message on the sellout page on todays woot off? meaning no sellout items?

ThunderThighs

Staff

enemyboss1 wrote:is anyone else getting an error/dissappointment message on the sellout page on todays woot off? meaning no sellout items?

We're back up. It was a long and dismal morning.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

Happy Tuesday Woot-off morning everyone! :D

x2 x7

lsylvester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsylvester

Can I use PayPal if I sign in using Amazon prime?

ThunderThighs

Staff

lsylvester wrote:Can I use PayPal if I sign in using Amazon prime?

You know, we haven't tested it. In theory, they shouldn't be connected BUT, it might be best to start a new account to be safe.

lsylvester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsylvester
ThunderThighs wrote:You know, we haven't tested it. In theory, they shouldn't be connected BUT, it might be best to start a new account to be safe.

What kind account? I already have a woot and prime account. Prime currently does not offer the PayPal option, but woot does. Can I login under my woot Id and still get free shipping because I am a prime member also?

ThunderThighs

Staff

lsylvester wrote:What kind account? I already have a woot and prime account. Prime currently does not offer the PayPal option, but woot does. Can I login under my woot Id and still get free shipping because I am a prime member also?

Oh yeah, that'll be fine. Woot = PayPal and Amazon = Amazon payment settings.

Peppy1766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Peppy1766

I am already a prime member. Did not see an option to check when I was checking out. How do you fix this for this and future purchasers.

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Peppy1766 wrote:I am already a prime member and nowhere does it let me tell you that. How do I get my shipping credited for this and future purchases.

Are your Woot/Amazon accounts connected and are you signed in via Amazon?

This post has more information:
https://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7333829

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Peppy1766 wrote:I am already a prime member. Did not see an option to check when I was checking out. How do you fix this for this and future purchasers.

Hi there. You aren't showing connected to Amazon log in on this account. Please try following the directions in the first post of this thread.

defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, they have shipping included in the price so shipping isn't added in the check-out process.

But yeah, kinda weird when you put it that way.

Yup. Kinda why i had excited face at getting Prime included, and now sad face because most of my purchases have "included" shipping that means Prime doesn't apply. Hoping this gets updated.

Craps Bagged: 7x

mepher

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mepher

Keep getting this message the couple of times I've attempted to buy things today (and yes, I really am logged in - opened a new page just to verify each time)

Anyone else running into this?
(also noticing that all forum images are appearing broken to me, so this may or may not show, but it basically says "log in, you imbecile, we have no infos about who to charge or where to send stuff!" even though I am logged in via amazon prime. Haven't attmepted with regular woot login)

defiantone

quality posts: 7 Private Messages defiantone
mepher wrote:Keep getting this message the couple of times I've attempted to buy things today (and yes, I really am logged in - opened a new page just to verify each time)

(also noticing that all forum images are appearing broken to me, so this may or may not show, but it basically says "log in, you imbecile, we have no infos about who to charge or where to send stuff!" even though I am logged in via amazon prime. Haven't attmepted with regular woot login)

can't see your images, but i will admit that it's weird to see my name recognized at the top like it thinks I'm logged in (otherwise it should say "sign up" or "log in") yet if i try to check out with something, i'm forced to login again. Seems to "expire" in an hour or so? That's why woot-offs are hectic. check your login. check your login again. and again. there might be a Bet on Cold! check it again!

Craps Bagged: 7x

mepher

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mepher
defiantone wrote:can't see your images, but i will admit that it's weird to see my name recognized at the top like it thinks I'm logged in (otherwise it should say "sign up" or "log in") yet if i try to check out with something, i'm forced to login again. Seems to "expire" in an hour or so? That's why woot-offs are hectic. check your login. check your login again. and again. there might be a Bet on Cold! check it again!

Thanks! I learned that a couple woot-offs ago too (and with amazon in general - so annoying having to log in multiple times a day to deal with photos or something that I thought I was already logged into). I mean this happens right after logging in. I generally click account - yep still logged in, or log in at that time (which I had done in this instance), then when the item changes in a minute or two, I'm getting the message saying
"Your sessions has expired. Please sign in again by clicking on the Amazon Pay button", which does nothing but refresh those messages.

edit - just logged into regular woot (logged into prime also adds the $5 shipping charge to order), and everything works fine. I just can't buy anything while logged into amazon prime, it seems.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mepher wrote:Keep getting this message the couple of times I've attempted to buy things today (and yes, I really am logged in - opened a new page just to verify each time)

I saw this once last week. The person was on a Mac. He ran updates and a small update from 2/19 fixed it.

If that's not your case, private message me with more info.

Device
OS
browser

and most importantly, step-by-step on how you see the error. When are you logging in, for example.

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

PS: I see the Amazon connection but not the prime one at this point.

peaceetc

quality posts: 71 Private Messages peaceetc
ThunderThighs wrote:I saw this once last week. The person was on a Mac. He ran updates and a small update from 2/19 fixed it.

If that's not your case, private message me with more info.

Device
OS
browser

and most importantly, step-by-step on how you see the error. When are you logging in, for example.

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

PS: I see the Amazon connection but not the prime one at this point.

Is it possible the Amazon connection -- the one that shows the payment and address info -- timed out before the Woot login did? So Woot would go through the checkout process but the Amazon part wouldn't respond properly because it was technically logged out.

I GOT A FRICKING LETTER (November, 2017).