Top 8% of Woot.com Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat
Price: $249.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Mar 12 to Tuesday, Mar 13) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Woody1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Woody1

So is crap a noun or a verb tonight?

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't🤔

Kirill123

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kirill123

This thing is amazing. It will pay itself in toilet paper savings in less than a year. I've had it for 3 weeks and I get excited when I have to go sit on the porcelain throne.

zaphod9977

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zaphod9977

Shouldn't this be in the Tool & Garden section?

;)

msimpson

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msimpson
zaphod9977 wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Tool & Garden section?

;)

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35hxy0

stevenshepherd

quality posts: 6 Private Messages stevenshepherd
Kirill123 wrote:This thing is amazing. It will pay itself in toilet paper savings in less than a year. I've had it for 3 weeks and I get excited when I have to go sit on the porcelain throne.

That's quite a lot of TP there

I got one of the mothership for around $25. Sure, it doesn't have the fancy stuff but it gets the job done and I love it. The Mr. Gadget in me says to buy this however.

alicethegoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alicethegoon

WHOOO HOOOO.... my son says it is time I come out of the dark ages and get a bidet.
My husband is in denial...lol

I hope it is all it is "cracked" up to be and not a just a "hose" job.

BENZMORRIS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BENZMORRIS

I have a bidet right next to my toilet and I have to go through the physical anguish of getting up from the toilet and sitting on the bidet.

schorert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages schorert

If you're curious enough to read the comments, buy one! these are life-changing woots!
I had a problem with my brondell just this week...customer service is excellent.

fester69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fester69
BENZMORRIS wrote:I have a bidet right next to my toilet and I have to go through the physical anguish of getting up from the toilet and sitting on the bidet.

yeah, whoever came up with the idea to incorporate an even more feature-rich bidet into the seat and avoid a separate porcelain appliance taking up 4-9 square feet of bathroom space is a genius! I'm replacing a $150 Costco one that has endured over 5 years because the remote it just now starting to go out, and the plastic parts (no stainless on mine) are starting to look yellow and stained. I wouldn't be without one of these - never felt cleaner "down there" and dread using bathrooms without one now (-;

fester69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fester69
schorert wrote:If you're curious enough to read the comments, buy one! these are life-changing woots!
I had a problem with my brondell just this week...customer service is excellent.

Do I dare ask how it malfunctioned? Seriously - I'm curious (but still imagining some bizarre scenarios).

Kriserb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kriserb

Does this baby require electrical outlet?!?

rampo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rampo
Kriserb wrote:Does this baby require electrical outlet?!?

Yes. Per specs, the power cord is 3.9 feet

Jym

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jym

I nicknamed mine the "Nutty butty", and wrote a song about it (sung to the tune of "Rubber Ducky"):

Nutty Butty, you're the one,
You make crapping so much fun,
Nutty Butty, I'm awfully fond of you.
Nutty Butty, joy of joys,
When you squirt me, I make noise .. Ooo!
Nutty Butty, I'm awfully fond of you!

schorert

fester69 wrote:Do I dare ask how it malfunctioned? Seriously - I'm curious (but still imagining some bizarre scenarios).

These are extremely complex machines incorporating heating elements in the seat, heating elements for water, pumps, motors to move nozzle arms, heating elements and fans for air. I have two bidets from two different manufacturers and have had repairs done on both that were done under warranty(one sent a part, the other had me return and sent the repaired item back a day later). This particular incident was a malfunctioning remote that I can only chalk up to operator error. Still Brondell responded within hours, and even followed up after I discovered my error.

Jaballer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Jaballer

It says no tools or plumber needed, so I'm wondering where does it get water from? Also, does the nozzle extend out? I can't imagine it stays clean. Does it get nasty after it's been used once or twice?

schorert

Jaballer wrote:It says no tools or plumber needed, so I'm wondering where does it get water from? Also, does the nozzle extend out? I can't imagine it stays clean. Does it get nasty after it's been used once or twice?

It does not say "no tools".

if you're in any way handy you can install without a plumber. you disconnect toilet supply, install a valve, then connect the toilet supply and bidet suppy. You need to have a plug within 4' of toilet, so you should have an electrician come and do that.
The nozzles retract and self-clean.

msbarcum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msbarcum
Jaballer wrote:It says no tools or plumber needed, so I'm wondering where does it get water from? Also, does the nozzle extend out? I can't imagine it stays clean. Does it get nasty after it's been used once or twice?

You screw it into the water line at the back of the commode with your hands. It’s literally so easy.

Nargg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Nargg

Get one of these and you'll be tickled...

Wooter948236579

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter948236579

The electrical outlet requirement makes this a no go for me. Not everyone has an electrical outlet within 3 feet of the toilet. Love my simple non-electric bidet sprayer though..

lrodea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lrodea

Folks all joking aside, there’s no better feeling that a freshly warshed bum. No more ghost turdles that require 8-10 wipes, and if you’re on septic you’ll save not only on TP but septic maintenance. I bought my first one here, the $40 version, and now it’s time to graduate to warmer more luxurious bum baths.

[size=200]LOOK AT ME![/size]

dwasifar

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dwasifar

I'm going to attach a seatbelt to it so I can be a Swashbuckler.

blake31

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blake31

I have a simple $40 one, like others here. If you don't want to drop this kind of money on a fancy one, the simple ones work very well. I really hate using toilets without a bidet, and I find myself instinctively reaching for the lever, only to be disappointed. I really don't know why these haven't been more widely adopted by the civilized world. It's such a simple device, and makes much more sense than using just toilet paper. They should just be built into all toilets.

zimou13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zimou13

It makes no sounds at all when not running. You have to turn it on using the remote control for the water to start running. It can be turned off any time during the cycle with the push of a button. The blow dryer makes some sound, but much less than a standard hair dryer. I love this product, it has been great! ShowBox VidMate Mobdro

mm2829

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mm2829

Always thought these were for women only, boy was I wrong! Works great. Only problem was the outlet, had to install one closer, no big deal. Should have bought two.

MeeTwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MeeTwo

Do manufacturers make these in different colors? I have a dark blue colored toilet and the white color of this bidet toilet seat clashes. I would prefer a dark blue toilet seat, or at the least a gradation of blue.

MeeTwo

blake31 wrote:I have a simple $40 one, like others here. If you don't want to drop this kind of money on a fancy one, the simple ones work very well. I really hate using toilets without a bidet, and I find myself instinctively reaching for the lever, only to be disappointed. I really don't know why these haven't been more widely adopted by the civilized world. It's such a simple device, and makes much more sense than using just toilet paper. They should just be built into all toilets.

Someone will make a portable bidet small enough to carry in your sachel bag.

MeeTwo

"For John Luther the bathroom was also a place of worship. His holiest movements came when he was seated on the toilet of the Wittenberg monastery tower. It was there, while moving his bowels, that he conceived the revolutionary Protestant doctrine of justification by faith alone. Afterward he wrote: 'these words 'just' and 'justice of God' were thunderbolt to my conscience.... I soon had the thought [that] God's justice which justifies us and saves us. And these words became a sweeter message for me. This knowledge the Holy Spirit gave me on the privy in the tower.'"

Case studies from the manufacturer, Brondell, of this bidet seat have shown similar revolutionary introspections while using their product. Rumor has it that the late physicist, Richard Feynman, was writing Five Easy Pieces but after sitting on a bidet for days he came up with his sixth piece. Hence the title: Six Easy Pieces.