Back to Amazon.com

phaseed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phaseed

Woot is throwing all signs of shutting down. Couldn't login then getting these weird pages. And now Disappointment on every page. BYE

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 99 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Woot pages are always weird.
Keep buying more stuff until the end!

Buy Buy Buy!

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

phaseed wrote:Woot is throwing all signs of shutting down. Couldn't login then getting these weird pages. And now Disappointment on every page. BYE

The only thing shutting down around here is our oncall developer. He's in a fetal position under his desk after today's outages. I choose to remember him as he was in the stretch armstrong picture on facebook/twitter today. Grit and determination before his spirit broke.

(Note: if we were shutting down, we wouldn't have been allowed to launch free shipping benefits with Prime, just sayin'! No conspiracy theory here, we just mess up from time to time.)

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

phaseed wrote:... And now Disappointment on every page. ...

I do NOT see Bet on Colds on every page. FAKE POST!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
phaseed wrote:Woot is throwing all signs of shutting down. Couldn't login then getting these weird pages. And now Disappointment on every page. BYE

I remain un-phaseed.

VOTE >

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mick52

quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52

maybe i was inconvenienced...
but i was not worried.

acraigl

quality posts: 234 Private Messages acraigl
ThunderThighs wrote:

I could almost hear your eye-roll from this post's title. LOL.

VOTE >