WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kashi Home Aztec Collection Traditional…

Last Purchase:
15 hours ago

cdilks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdilks

So, in one place the size is listed as 5' x 7', yet in the description it says it's 20" x 60" (1.25' x 5'). Which is it? Based on the ratio in the picture I'd say the latter, but that could be a bit misleading.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cdilks wrote:So, in one place the size is listed as 5' x 7', yet in the description it says it's 20" x 60" (1.25' x 5'). Which is it? Based on the ratio in the picture I'd say the latter, but that could be a bit misleading.

It's 5x7. I've corrected the features.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

penwynd

quality posts: 3 Private Messages penwynd

That's weird, it still says 5ft x 7ft and then under details, it's 60" x 20". It's either a rug or a runner, can't be both.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

penwynd wrote:That's weird, it still says 5ft x 7ft and then under details, it's 60" x 20". It's either a rug or a runner, can't be both.

Hi there. As noted above, it's 5x7. I removed the table on the specs.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items